Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she gone? I can’t find her anymore

Found her. She’s changed her name and removed me. How rude.
You didn’t make the cut!

Either you don’t have a profile photo, haven’t posted a photo in the last two days or your a ww or slimming world account

that’s her criteria

Reactions: 1
You didn’t make the cut!

Either you don’t have a profile photo, haven’t posted a photo in the last two days or your a ww or slimming world account

that’s her criteria
Or your private. She has a big list she culled.

Reactions: 1
Ffs. How am I going to cope without a daily update on the dog and whether he’s licked her coffee cup or not 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg what is she preaching about now she is so bloody annoying give it a rest Joanna ffs!!

Reactions: 5
Is she trying to be the saviour of Instagram 😂 it’s too late sunshine
Why not have a word with your bestie?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t think of a better way to spend an afternoon than looking at plants and having a coffee at a local business...

????

she has completely changed her personality. I disliked her before but now she is so smug and self righteous 😴😴😴

Can’t think of a better way to spend an afternoon than looking at plants and having a coffee at a local business...

????

she has completely changed her personality. I disliked her before but now she is so smug and self righteous 😴😴😴
Especially after her rant about enjoying lockdown. She has loved lockdown and used all this time off to do exactly as she pleases. Such a hypocrite. She’s really changed recently thinking she’s some sort of insta celeb 🤣🤣

What have I missed what’s happened with WW?
Nobody knows 🙈 they have both posted cryptic messages about recent events in the Ambassador community and I’ve not seen anything about this on IG.. maybe they were both binned off and are trying to make ‘recent events’ a thing

Reactions: 6
Nobody knows 🙈 they have both posted cryptic messages about recent events in the Ambassador community and I’ve not seen anything about this on IG.. maybe they were both binned off and are trying to make ‘recent events’ a thing
They've both been super vague about it. They are either worried about WW seeing it or have been cooking it up for days because they think we all want tat filled houses.

Reactions: 2
I would really like to know what’s gone on the WW stuff too...???
She’s just spoken about it on stories.
Apparently both her and keelie were trolled by someone.... I’m a bit confused tbh. How do you troll about ww??
I think it’s a load of bollocks if I’m honest. They both just want lifestyle accounts and have planned this whole drama. That’s why Joanna has been on a culling spree for the past week. It’s not a coincidence clearly.
Gosh, imagine putting this much effort into insta when you’re not even an influencer and will probably never be one. It’s really getting quite sad.

Reactions: 7
She’s just spoken about it on stories.
Apparently both her and keelie were trolled by someone.... I’m a bit confused tbh. How do you troll about ww??
I think it’s a load of bollocks if I’m honest. They both just want lifestyle accounts and have planned this whole drama. That’s why Joanna has been on a culling spree for the past week. It’s not a coincidence clearly.
Gosh, imagine putting this much effort into insta when you’re not even an influencer and will probably never be one. It’s really getting quite sad.
I wonder if WW has a word about being an ambassador and the fact they weren’t WW accounts anymore and they’ve both gone with this story. Surely if it was a troll you’d just block and carry on, what’s that got to do with WW as a company. J9revill is still an ambassador and hasn’t said anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

The fact they feel they are SO important they need to make a big deal about it is laughable. Drop the WW from your name/bio and move on.

Reactions: 2