Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s changed so so much.

lots of luck on the job hunt.
It’s awful unprecedented times. Part of me is eternally grateful my job has continued throughout and the other part terrified that I’ve had to be in PPE daily since March (don’t get me started on the public now whining about masks 😤)
She wants companies to pay her for plugging their stuff when she has 20k odd and by her own admission very few of them engage or react to her content! yikes! Delusional much? Take the freebies and run hun.

ps. ”would of” - if they paid real advertising they would be guaranteed correct English grammar. 🤔

Reactions: 4
Scary that her and keelie work in the education sector.

also, sure most influencers start by being gifted items, then build their way up?

Honestly, after her moan yesterday, everything she posts irks me. Bored of her kitchen and living room. I also cannot stand the blankets on her sofa! I know they’re probably to stop the sofa being ruined by the dog but why bother buying a nice sofa then? Don’t let the dog sit on it! I just imagine the blankets stink of dog.

Reactions: 3
She’s changed so so much.

lots of luck on the job hunt.
It’s awful unprecedented times. Part of me is eternally grateful my job has continued throughout and the other part terrified that I’ve had to be in PPE daily since March (don’t get me started on the public now whining about masks 😤)
This is why Tattle needs a 🙄 button!

Reactions: 2
A bit rude and offensive to some to say that she thinks working in tesco isnt a "big girl job" I can guarantee every single tesco and other shop worker has done a lot more bleeping work than she has the past 4 months... She thinks she is something really special doesnt she. And dont get me started on her fees. How does she even have fees when she has never been paid for an ad? Its laughable! When they try to be influencers they change. It happened to keelie and now its happening to joanna.

Reactions: 9
A bit rude and offensive to some to say that she thinks working in tesco isnt a "big girl job" I can guarantee every single tesco and other shop worker has done a lot more bleeping work than she has the past 4 months... She thinks she is something really special doesnt she. And dont get me started on her fees. How does she even have fees when she has never been paid for an ad? Its laughable! When they try to be influencers they change. It happened to keelie and now its happening to joanna.
Anyone curious to how much her fees actually are? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Actually so so rude! I’ve never worked in retail, I’ve always had what she calls ‘big girl jobs’ however to pay my mortgage and keep myself afloat during this awful time I am certainly considering working in retail!
My god, she is an entitled little madam.

also pretty sure she’s reading here based off of deleting her story and also her bitchy little post about paying for people’s bills with their opinions.

grow up Joanna hun!

Did she actually say that?! She’s such an entitled twit. I worked in retail for 5 years and my husband still does (in a supermarket) it’s a hard role and I’m so grateful he stayed in it, it’s a safe job and he’s been working full time while I’ve had no work.

Bet her fees are high because she thinks she’s that special.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she wrote “big girl jobs” cannot stand this girl. I actually think Keelie comes across better now and that’s saying something!

Did she actually say that?! She’s such an entitled twit. I worked in retail for 5 years and my husband still does (in a supermarket) it’s a hard role and I’m so grateful he stayed in it, it’s a safe job and he’s been working full time while I’ve had no work.

Pretty much it's in her latest graduation post.

According to social blade she’s losing more followers than gaining, won’t be getting any paid AD’s anytime soon 😂

Reactions: 1

Unreal! I worked in retail and in pubs too and I can say some of the hardest shifts I’ve done! I remember literally crying with the pain in my feet.
Funny how retail workers have kept the country going lately while she sunbathed and read 3 books a week from home!

Reactions: 7
Unreal! I worked in retail and in pubs too and I can say some of the hardest shifts I’ve done! I remember literally crying with the pain in my feet.
Funny how retail workers have kept the country going lately while she sunbathed and read 3 books a week from home!
exactly she’s honestly a disgrace

She would be so mad to see her thread has been moved to “health instagrammers”

she is an iNFLuEnCEr. Home inspo ;)

• Haha
I'm sorry but what on earth is going on with Adams facial expression in her stories?! If he is that uncomfortable with the camera in his face then she shouldn't force him to be in the photos / stories in the first place.

Did anyone see the story this morning she wrote justifying the big girl job comment? She’s deleted it already she 100% reads here

Did anyone see the story this morning she wrote justifying the big girl job comment? She’s deleted it already she 100% reads here
Yes and now she's deleted it because she can't be bothered. Agreed! She definitely reads here. Unless a tattler messaged her I doubt she got one.

Yes and now she's deleted it because she can't be bothered. Agreed! She definitely reads here. Unless a tattler messaged her I doubt she got one.
I missed it! What did it say?

Also...who can be bothered to lay a table just for a grid post???

Reactions: 1