Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you :)
I think she’s harmless, she does seem to be living in a little bubble where everything is going well and they don’t seem to have any problems. She really used to infuriate me with her weekly shop for £20 etc.

I personally would be disappointed with that wall, wall paper would have been so much better! But she’s happy with anything, including those bloody rainbow trousers 🤢

Lifebyjoanna

How does this girl have time to decorate and read a book a day? If she doesnt have a workload to fill her time why hasnt she been furloughed? This is coming from pure jealousy but I have a similar job to her and work more hours than I ever had. I wish she would stop moaning about doing her fulltime job at home, on a part time basis in her pjs, while safe! She needs a reality check.

Reactions: 6
I definitely prefer her to Keelie. I think Joanna is actually happy with her life and her boyfriend and seems quite sweet whereas I think keelie is always trying to portray a perfect life.
I agree that she is probably a lot sweeter than Keelie and she definitely isn’t as fake but the constant moaning about her relatively easy life really does my head in.
She’s barely working, she can spend her day doing grim looking DIY at home, she got the deal she had been pining for- boyfriend, house and that horrid dog.
as said before here by many people, it would be interesting to see her deal with some actual stress- children to raise or a more demanding job, house renovations that go wrong. Something real life! Then maybe her whinging would be justified

Reactions: 4
I lost interest in her today when she moaned about her phone calls she has to do!! 7 weeks off, I saw her read a book in a day and 3-4 in a week. I’ve got nurse friends who haven’t had time to pee!

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t know how any of them still have jobs! How can they be “working from home” which no doubt they are getting full pay for, yet they show off their hour walks during the day, their hour(s) spent exercising, the baking, the binge watching Netflix shows, the DIYs (almost every day), the book reading in a day, and do a full 7/8 hour day?? I am working from home and I sit at my desk on the computer doing my job for the 7.5 hours I’m paid to do. Don’t get me wrong I will take my lunch and have a little longer maybe than I would but that’s it, I’m not flaunting doing midday walks/baking/DIY. How have they not been called up on it yet?
I get that people are mentally struggling so doing things that keep them mentally stronger is really necessary at the moment, but it’s so insensitive to be taking all this time to do basically bugger all while your being paid and yet there are people who have lost their jobs or are on furlough struggling to pay their mortgages etc.

is it just me that thinks they shouldn’t be allowed to showcase how much they are skiving off work?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She was downright rude to me! I was gobsmacked.

I see she’s copying Keelie again spraying things black. An old camera on an stick to make a light. Let’s spray it black. I also question the balance in their relationship. He is very much in charge. Adam says we have to watch something else, Adam won’t let me watch this show while he’s around, Adam says no to a pink door!

She was downright rude to me! I was gobsmacked.

I see she’s copying Keelie again spraying things black. An old camera on an stick to make a light. Let’s spray it black. I also question the balance in their relationship. He is very much in charge. Adam says we have to watch something else, Adam won’t let me watch this show while he’s around, Adam says no to a pink door!
What did she say to you?!

she blocked me for no reason. I had messaged asking if I could say something the I said doesn’t matter as really none of my business actually. Next thing blocked
sorry, can you explain again? Not sure if you missed a bit out?

Reactions: 1
That long story about the dog this morning might possibly be the most boring thing I’ve ever heard 😴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why couldn't she believe that the dog got on the bed, I mean isn't that what they do? Has she even met another dog before. Is she trolling us? Surely nobody would upload stories over such an uninviting story as my dog got on my bed last night.

• Haha
Why couldn't she believe that the dog got on the bed, I mean isn't that what they do? Has she even met another dog before. Is she trolling us? Surely nobody would upload stories over such an uninviting story as my dog got on my bed last night.
I geniunely think she is that excited about it. The dog came running up to me when I came home today! Thats at least 7 stories worth right?

Reactions: 3
But wait, she *also* gave the dog a drink and let it outside... Can’t wait to see what that crazy dog gets up to today...

I think you are right, she clearly hasn’t met another dog before with all the inane tit she chooses to share about it

• Haha