Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so bored of seeing photos of the dog 😂 she’s obsessed and it’s just getting too much now.
The dog does seem sweet but it is bloody ugly and I just don’t care to see photos and boomerangs of it laying on the sofa all day

Reactions: 5
I keep wondering if B is like a baby substitute for her?! I adore our dogs but she is obsessed with that dog.

Reactions: 1
I keep wondering if B is like a baby substitute for her?! I adore our dogs but she is obsessed with that dog.
Maybe but I can’t see her being a mum just yet. Maybe not even for about 5 years. I like her but she reminds me of an 18 year old. Same with keelie

Reactions: 5
Maybe but I can’t see her being a mum just yet. Maybe not even for about 5 years. I like her but she reminds me of an 18 year old. Same with keelie
Yeah, I find they don't seem to have grown up. I find her more likeable than Keelie.

sorry, can you explain again? Not sure if you missed a bit out?
sorry, not been on here for a bit.

I was watching her stories and noticed whole lot of the time it was ‘Adam says I can’t watch this while he’s here’ or ‘Adam says we have to switch off and watch Mandalorian’ also I can’t paint the door pink as Adam has says firmly no, Adam gets annoyed when I spill things etc etc

It was so reminiscent to the beginnings of a controlling relationship I was in and I was going to point this out however I stopped. i realised that may not be and that it’s my reading into so I just said actually was going to say something but it’s none of my business at so I won’t........after that she blocked me.

It’s like she has never ever met a dog before this one. It does all the same things as a normal dog. I think having a baby might actually blow her mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
sorry, not been on here for a bit.

I was watching her stories and noticed whole lot of the time it was ‘Adam says I can’t watch this while he’s here’ or ‘Adam says we have to switch off and watch Mandalorian’ also I can’t paint the door pink as Adam has says firmly no, Adam gets annoyed when I spill things etc etc

It was so reminiscent to the beginnings of a controlling relationship I was in and I was going to point this out however I stopped. i realised that may not be and that it’s my reading into so I just said actually was going to say something but it’s none of my business at so I won’t........after that she blocked me.
I don’t read it as controlling, I just intercepted t as him having an opinion. I’ve been married twelve years amd there are shows I like and my husband doesn’t and we tech something we both like. He would also have an opinion in house paint colours.

Reactions: 2
I don’t read it as controlling, I just intercepted t as him having an opinion. I’ve been married twelve years amd there are shows I like and my husband doesn’t and we tech something we both like. He would also have an opinion in house paint colours.
I agree. Me and my husband don't agree on anything 🤣 opposites do attract sometimes haha

Especially tv programs and house related stuff. I have a much more modern taste than he does when it comes to the house. TV he wants sport and car stuff and I like food programs that he hates!

Same, I’ve been trying to convince my husband for forest green velour curtains in our bedroom. He point blank refuses 😔

Same, I’ve been trying to convince my husband for forest green velour curtains in our bedroom. He point blank refuses 😔
My husband always thinks he has a say too, but mostly I just buy whatever it is I want and then he either agrees it looks good or doesn't even notice 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My husband always thinks he has a say too, but mostly I just buy whatever it is I want and then he either agrees it looks good or doesn't even notice 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I made the stupid mistake of asking his opinion🤦🏻‍♀️ Most things I just do he doesn’t even notice, but I thought he would notice this one.

I did paint the shed this lockdown, he doesn’t like it but tough titties, I painted it and love it so it’s staying 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How is it possible for someone to do so many stories on bloody pet insurance!!

Reactions: 4