Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered where their manhole / drain cover was. I’m tempted to ask her
She hadn't shown the angle where the drain was for a few days but the story this morning makes it very clear they have paved right over it!!

I know they are unsightly, I have 2 in my garden, but there are ways to still provide access and they blend in. They are clearly too stupid/cheap to do that though

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure what to like in that bedroom. Its basic and boring. My husband has better interior design style than her and my god that's saying something. She has 0 style which is why her followers do not like anything. If you look at the comments they are mainly from other wannabe influencers. They all just comment on each others photos .... what a waste of time.

And as for the man hole cover. You can buy a manhole cover which allows you to set a slab in it so it blends in and you can still lift it up. But they havent thought about the bigger picture. Most people think that water companies need to give you notice to gain access to your property but in emergencies they dont. They are not going to sit and wait if they need access for 2 days while there is a major burst pipe and the whole street is out of water. This happened to us last year, but I didnt have to rip up my patio so it was fine.... iditioic

Reactions: 5
It seems like every post or story has to have some mention of adam did this, adam did that. She seems very dependant on him and as if she needs to mention him always incase we forget she has a boyfriend

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure what to like in that bedroom. Its basic and boring. My husband has better interior design style than her and my god that's saying something. She has 0 style which is why her followers do not like anything. If you look at the comments they are mainly from other wannabe influencers. They all just comment on each others photos .... what a waste of time.

And as for the man hole cover. You can buy a manhole cover which allows you to set a slab in it so it blends in and you can still lift it up. But they havent thought about the bigger picture. Most people think that water companies need to give you notice to gain access to your property but in emergencies they dont. They are not going to sit and wait if they need access for 2 days while there is a major burst pipe and the whole street is out of water. This happened to us last year, but I didnt have to rip up my patio so it was fine.... iditioic
Totally agree. Idiotic and lazy

When she said a throw takes something from 0 to 100 i had to laugh. The whole bedroom looks like a before photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It seems like every post or story has to have some mention of adam did this, adam did that. She seems very dependant on him and as if she needs to mention him always incase we forget she has a boyfriend
She has a boyfriend?!? 😮 😂

• Haha
It might look better in real life but that filter she puts on it makes it look very bland and mismatched
For me I think it's the floor that doesn't help, it would look much more cozy and finished off with a carpet down.
It feels like me that when they bought the house, they rushed to get some of the rooms done quickly and unfortunately you can tell. I think having a log burner was a really bad idea, they are a very outdated concept now, considering the fuel ban from next year.

Those green kitchen cupboards though - eek. Look like they've been painted really badly.

Reactions: 3
For me I think it's the floor that doesn't help, it would look much more cozy and finished off with a carpet down.
It feels like me that when they bought the house, they rushed to get some of the rooms done quickly and unfortunately you can tell. I think having a log burner was a really bad idea, they are a very outdated concept now, considering the fuel ban from next year.

Those green kitchen cupboards though - eek. Look like they've been painted really badly.
Their whole house looks like Pinterest spat on in. It’s all a bad DIY job to complete with Keelie. I he’d paved over the manhole, what an idiot!

I have to disagree on the log burner, I think there are still relevant regardless of the ban.

He’s her first real boyfriend and she seems to have settled to get the house.

Clearly the "job" offers havent flooded in. Guess she will be back in a few days with a million stories about needing time out to reassess what she wants from her platform or some other nonsense

Either that or shes got a last minute break away to compete with Keelie, but unlike her isnt posting every 3 minutes