Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they have to copy and out do each other. Joanna bought a house so keelie did. Joanna wanted a pink door so keelie painted her door pink. Keelie decoarted her garden so joanna has. Keelie made a pallet sofa and has festoon garden lights so now joanna has. Keelie stenciled her bathroom floor so joanna stenciled her wall, now keelie wants to stencil a wall. Keelie has loads of fake plants, now joanna is collected fake plants. Joanna put up scaffold board shelves so keelie did. It's never ending.....
It’s really weird isn’t it. I wonder what their partners make of all this?
I don’t understand this copy cat attitude.

I have to say though that I find Joanna home quite masculine and keelie’s to be very girly. I think joanna’s partner gets more say than keelie’s.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else remember the bedroom reveal. Which turned out to be the most boring bedroom I've ever seen. White walls, floor boards no colour/wallpaper or anything. I'm waiting for her to redecorate this room to be more instagram friendly since she is an "influencer" now

Reactions: 2
“Adam did this, Adam did that” omg bore off!! It’s like she’s the only one with a boyfriend who do stuff around the house 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Everytime I see it it takes everything in me not to message her

It’s BOUGHT not BROUGHT

It’s DRAWER not DRAW

UGHHHHHHH

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else remember the bedroom reveal. Which turned out to be the most boring bedroom I've ever seen. White walls, floor boards no colour/wallpaper or anything. I'm waiting for her to redecorate this room to be more instagram friendly since she is an "influencer" now
She’s just announced on her stories she’ll be adding a black wall as her bedroom is plain...I think you need a magic crystal ball 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I definitely think she’s been reading here. In her most recent post, she says that she knows there were a few raised eyebrows when she announced she was buying a house with Adam so early into the relationship (Unless of course her family mentioned it too).. also I know I have said it 1 million times before but why does Adam pull such ridiculous faces in her photos?! She looks like she’s definitely ready to take things further with marriage and all that but I really can’t see it happening with him, he just doesn’t look like the serious type.

Reactions: 1
“Adam did this, Adam did that” omg bore off!! It’s like she’s the only one with a boyfriend who do stuff around the house 🙄🙄
This frightens me a bit. “Adam laid some tiles, Adam painted this for me” blah blah blah. She is weirdly obsessed with him. It’s like she has never met an adult male before? House renovations and DIY really aren’t that hard, hence why almost everyone does some at some stage Joanna. We have been renovating our house and most of the things I have done, I’ve done with a newborn strapped to my chest. Big bit of hero worshipping going on. Can’t really see why either 😂

Reactions: 5
This frightens me a bit. “Adam laid some tiles, Adam painted this for me” blah blah blah. She is weirdly obsessed with him. It’s like she has never met an adult male before? House renovations and DIY really aren’t that hard, hence why almost everyone does some at some stage Joanna. We have been renovating our house and most of the things I have done, I’ve done with a newborn strapped to my chest. Big bit of hero worshipping going on. Can’t really see why either 😂
I don’t think she really has anything vaguely interesting happening in her life but she’s so desperate so share everything in her bid to be an influencer.

It slightly worries me when she posts about how she has to watch some of her TV shows while Adam is out because she wouldn’t get chance to watch them when he’s around.
A relationship is about compromise, the problem is I don’t think she would’ve learnt this with it being her first serious relationship I’m sorry to say.
She is still probably in the hero worship stage of things like you say.

Is she for real about using butter to make cookies?
can’t see what you mean? I can see the post about following a Millies cookies recipe but that’s it?

Edit - oh sorry please ignore me I’ve watched her stories now LOL

Reactions: 2
Is she for real about using butter to make cookies?
Came here to say this!

Doesn't use the correct ingredients and then wonders why the recipe doesn't work. Uses the correct ingredients and is shocked when it works?!?!

This girl just gets dumber by the day

• Haha
Came here to say this!

Doesn't use the correct ingredients and then wonders why the recipe doesn't work. Uses the correct ingredients and is shocked when it works?!?!

This girl just gets dumber by the day
It defies belief 🙄

It slightly worries me when she posts about how she has to watch some of her TV shows while Adam is out because she wouldn’t get chance to watch them when he’s around.
A relationship is about compromise, the problem is I don’t think she would’ve learnt this with it being her first serious relationship I’m sorry to say.
She is still probably in the hero worship stage of things like you say.

I said this and I was going to point it out to her too but when I changed my mind as none of my business she blocked me. There’s compromise and there’s control and I remember some of her posts frequently raising serious alarm bells with me having been in a controlling relationship before.

they have paved right over the drain cover...its really worrying. I really hope that they need access to that drain and have to rip the whole thing up 😂

• Haha
they have paved right over the drain cover...its really worrying. I really hope that they need access to that drain and have to rip the whole thing up 😂
I wondered where their manhole / drain cover was. I’m tempted to ask her