Healthy Joanna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if there’s trouble in paradise??
She’s been on her high horse regarding Instagram lately, the ad rules, the fact she doesn’t get picked for ads and doesn’t get any money from it (🙄) and generally posting lots of rants... maybe she can’t cope with IG ‘pressure’ anymore

Reactions: 4
She has a private personal account, I wonder if she’s been posting on that! Does anyone follow?

Personally I’m enjoying the break from her she was really getting on my nerves!

Reactions: 2
She has a private personal account, I wonder if she’s been posting on that! Does anyone follow?

I was following her personal account, from the weight watchers days when they had more non-ww stuff. But it appears she has removed me as i need to request

She’s definietely been on that account as I saw her comment on one of Keelies holiday pics!

Reactions: 1
Is there no one here who follows her private account? I wonder what's going on? Could she be pregnant? Lots of people vanish until they do their announcements

Is there no one here who follows her private account? I wonder what's going on? Could she be pregnant? Lots of people vanish until they do their announcements
I think she removed a lot of people from her private account..me included

That’ll be a tad inconvenient, she’s only just finished converting the spare bedroom into the dogs bedroom with that awful spotty wallpaper 😂

• Haha
That’ll be a tad inconvenient, she’s only just finished converting the spare bedroom into the dogs bedroom with that awful spotty wallpaper 😂
Might not look so bad if she had used wallpaper. It was that god awful stencil

My guess is either pregnancy or she’s been dumped. I actually feel quite horrible saying that LOL but i’ve noticed in the past with loads of people, both ones that I know in real life and on Insta, those are two main reasons for going AWOL on social media.

My guess is either pregnancy or she’s been dumped. I actually feel quite horrible saying that LOL but i’ve noticed in the past with loads of people, both ones that I know in real life and on Insta, those are two main reasons for going AWOL on social media.
That is often the case especially with 'influencers'. Its either a long rant about their new life or a pregnancy announcement upon return.

I will add that I obviously hope she hasn’t been dumped. But I just have a good instinct for these things. I would bet you any money that she is pushing for more commitment than he wants.

I dunno, there could be so many reasons why she is gone, she obviously had a bee in her bonnet about instagram for a while before she went silent, sometimes people just can’t hack it anymore.
I used to have an account that had a fairly sizeable following (not quite as much as Joanna) and I did the same, just deactivated my account one day because I was fed up of it, the pressure of posting, making every meal or picture look Instagramable and worrying when you didn’t get the number of likes that made you feel popular, maybe she just realises she is not the influencer she longs to be...

Of course I could be wrong and there could be another reason she has gone.

But I checked on Facebook and they are still together as per that

The dogs page is still there

Edited to add, I mean the page she set up for the dog. I'm not calling her a dog if anyone thought that 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's been away this weekend, and doesn't look at all pregnant in the photos. There are still photos with the boyfriend up. I think the above post about her just quitting with the large following account might be right!
Where did you see pics from this weekend?