Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will probably come back saying she’s been learning about BLM and rebrand herself as an activist

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm hoping she's busy packing, as apparently she has said that her and Lewis would be living in Bali by now, but because of Covid not able to!!!

So all being well she's going to piss of there, and dissappear for good, 🤞

Have to say hadn’t really noticed she’d gone until someone mentioned it 😂

Hopefully nothing bad has happened

Maybe Lewis has finally realised after being locked down with her, that in fact she is a needy child & all the money in the world isn't going to change her, and so he's cleared off and she is now drowning in tears and self pity, & is such a state as after all no one ever says no to princess Steph, she's planning her return and going to write a book on self help after a relationship breakup which will be available if you Swipe Up.

Reactions: 4
I wondering if it may be to do with her boyfriend but he only recently announced that he was doing the running challenge to support the charity she’s running the marathon for so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She posted on tik tok yesterday with Lewis so she seems fine! Maybe just a break away from insta

Maybe Lewis has finally realised after being locked down with her, that in fact she is a needy child & all the money in the world isn't going to change her, and so he's cleared off and she is now drowning in tears and self pity, & is such a state as after all no one ever says no to princess Steph, she's planning her return and going to write a book on self help after a relationship breakup which will be available if you Swipe Up.
How crazy do you have to be to spend lockdown with her and her whole family?

I actually think it was a really good idea for her to just take a break and not give in to her audience by giving updates etc. She clearly has an attention-seeking personality (as do most influencers IMO - why else would you plaster your life online) so must have been in a bad place mentally to need to be away from all that. Don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of Steph but her grandad did pass away recently and idk about you guys but my mental health has spiralled the longer this lockdown has gone on and I can't imagine having to put on a front for social media. I appreciate that she didn't make a massive deal about it beforehand and still hasn't so far, although ofc there may be a massive sob story post on the way soon

Reactions: 6
She probably went into melt down because Lewis has gone home to Wales?? Not sure he has, but doesn't seem to be in the Elswood mansion.

She is such a child 🤮

Reactions: 1
She probably went into melt down because Lewis has gone home to Wales?? Not sure he has, but doesn't seem to be in the Elswood mansion.

She is such a child 🤮
I think he's still there? His watch with his run info says his location is Orpington

Reactions: 1
It all coincides with Chessie's book launch too. I'm by no way a Chessie fan, but she is nearing 850K followers etc and will be a blow to Stef that Chessie has been more successful post 2pea breakup

It all coincides with Chessie's book launch too. I'm by no way a Chessie fan, but she is nearing 850K followers etc and will be a blow to Stef that Chessie has been more successful post 2pea breakup