Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've messaged Theromix and told them what I think 😂 1st gifting to Zanna, now this. 😡

Reactions: 3
Hopefully you get a better response than the one they gave me after I messaged them about gifting to Zanna!
Most of these companies just send the standard blah blah blah reply. I'm not expecting anything different.
I just fell better telling them how I feel when they send millionaires overpriced stuff that they neither want or need 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m just sick of their bandwagoning on every bleeping cause going. Her and Zanna only share one brain cell between them so you can put money on them shadowing each other’s content. It’s mind numbing. All the BLM tit they are quoting parrot fashion like they actually give a tit. If you have always supported a cause then good on you for speaking out and being consistent, but I cannot be arsed with people either jumping on the band wagon or letting themselves be hauled along by it to project their image. They are a disgrace. I’m posting exactly the same on Zanna’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m just sick of their bandwagoning on every bleeping cause going. Her and Zanna only share one brain cell between them so you can put money on them shadowing each other’s content. It’s mind numbing. All the BLM tit they are quoting parrot fashion like they actually give a tit. If you have always supported a cause then good on you for speaking out and being consistent, but I cannot be arsed with people either jumping on the band wagon or letting themselves be hauled along by it to project their image. They are a disgrace. I’m posting exactly the same on Zanna’s.
Glad I'm not the only one, this BLM bandwagon needs to stop, but guess they will keep on until the next one comes along, or until lockdown is over then they can get back to their coffee shops & restaurants, BLM will soon be forgotten soon enough.

Haven't seen Rosanna shouting about the rioting and smashing of her beloved city of London, Hypocrites the lot of them 😡

• Angry
Glad I'm not the only one, this BLM bandwagon needs to stop, but guess they will keep on until the next one comes along, or until lockdown is over then they can get back to their coffee shops & restaurants, BLM will soon be forgotten soon enough.

Haven't seen Rosanna shouting about the rioting and smashing of her beloved city of London, Hypocrites the lot of them 😡
Yes exactly, it will die the same death every other bandwagon she has jumped on this year. Correct me if I’m wrong or if I’ve left anything out ...

Fires in the Amazon
Fires in Australia
Climate Change Protests
Brexit
BLM

Each one of these were delivered with passion and the usual call for donations. The world was ending!

All in addition to the usual vegan, exercise, coffee frother, Stay Sassy shite we get on the daily. And let’s not forget the bashing she gave Instagram trying to flog her and Lewis’ shite. Oh, there’s always the anxiety and crystal healing crap. This person is ridiculous 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Her and Zanna are so preachy about the environment and climate change but they have no problems accepting unlimited amounts of gifted crap. Don’t get me started on the number of unnecessary trips abroad, their carbon footprint from all the flights must have been huge pre-lockdown. I really hope they reconsider the amount they travel once lockdown is over but I seriously doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her and Zanna are so preachy about the environment and climate change but they have no problems accepting unlimited amounts of gifted crap. Don’t get me started on the number of unnecessary trips abroad, their carbon footprint from all the flights must have been huge pre-lockdown. I really hope they reconsider the amount they travel once lockdown is over but I seriously doubt it.
Just watch, I guarantee that they both will have long haul trips booked as soon as we are able to do so.

But it's "for their jobs" don't you know :rolleyes: they're both as hypocritical and unscrupulous as each other. There is literally no way to justify their excessive flying given their supposed environmental concerns. And god forbid anyone calls them out on it, that's an instant block.

I find a few of her brand deals to be strange though on the topic of thermomix. Didn’t she work on an ad with bmw or Mercedes? The young girls attending Stay Sassy don’t seem to be the ones who could afford the cars? This is what happens when you get big corporate companies try and stay relevant

I find a few of her brand deals to be strange though on the topic of thermomix. Didn’t she work on an ad with bmw or Mercedes? The young girls attending Stay Sassy don’t seem to be the ones who could afford the cars? This is what happens when you get big corporate companies try and stay relevant
Also she can’t even drive!!!!

Also she can’t even drive!!!!
I’d really love to know if anyone’s ever bought an expensive car because a dimwit posh rich kid was driving one on Instagram.. oh wait maybe I don’t wanna know 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s been very quiet on her stories recently and no instagram posts for 8 days, wonder what’s going on.

I have a personal and a work account and there’s no stories on either accounts, so I don’t think she’s posted the last few days