Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoopa has estimated her parents house to be between 3 and 4 million!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Zoopa has estimated her parents house to be between 3 and 4 million!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've only seen tiny glimpses of it but I doubt it? It looked like a pretty average house, maybe I'm misremembering it.

Reactions: 1
I've only seen tiny glimpses of it but I doubt it? It looked like a pretty average house, maybe I'm misremembering it.
Her parents bought it for 800k in 1995, it is not an average house. The average price for a house on that road is about 2.5m!

Reactions: 5
I have checked it out before. It’s a gated house on a private road in an expensive part of the county.
so easy to find.

Her dads name is mark, she makes so secret of that. So look HIM up on companies house for his registered address. ;-)

Reactions: 4
I have checked it out before. It’s a gated house on a private road in an expensive part of the county.
so easy to find.

Her dads name is mark, she makes so secret of that. So look HIM up on companies house for his registered address. ;-)
yah exactly what i did! you cant see it on google maps as its private, you can only see the info. they are worth millions

Reactions: 3
yah exactly what i did! you cant see it on google maps as its private, you can only see the info. they are worth millions
turn it onto satellite mode. (Google earth) You can see it all!!!! Swimming pool and tennis court. Wonder why she never shows us that?

The house is worth millions, it has 2 separate wings so I'm told! her dad made his money through finance I believe. He is self made.

She's a spoilt witch.

The house is worth millions, it has 2 separate wings so I'm told! her dad made his money through finance I believe. He is self made.

She's a spoilt witch.
yeah i looked at the houses on the same road that had been for sale etc, they all have huge split staircases. Hes had a few finance companies and been the CEO, sadly she doesnt know what a hard days work is.

turn it onto satellite mode. (Google earth) You can see it all!!!! Swimming pool and tennis court. Wonder why she never shows us that?
Makes sense as to why the boyfriend quarantined there then!

Love the house that sold for 3.1m in 2010, looks amazing inside and outside

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why does she pretend to be such an amazing person and then post loads of photos of her and her friends not social distancing 🤨

She lives near me. She’s just a classic Bromley white privileged spoilt brat. I have no idea how she’s ‘made it’ as an influencer. Nothing interesting or engaging about her... I just don’t get it

Reactions: 10
She lives near me. She’s just a classic Bromley white privileged spoilt brat. I have no idea how she’s ‘made it’ as an influencer. Nothing interesting or engaging about her... I just don’t get it
I don't either, she has the body of a young teen with a bum that looks stuck on, 🤷‍♀️ no personality, is a narsassist, she is a spoilt little cry baby who if she doesn't get what she wants just crys and turns it all into a sob story to get sympathy.

I would be so embarrassed if she were my daughter, nothing nice about her at all.

Reactions: 7
guys I have a theory... PinchMe is 100% Luke Friend.. he literally only joined when she announced she was with her now boyfriend (Lewis) and says that she's spoilt & rich (boohoo cry me a river, some people are lucky to be dealt nice hands in life so don't be bitter, be better) and that 'Trev' is just with her for money. Obsessed right! so funny. imagine still talking about your ex obsessively and her life/new boyfriend. what does everyone else think? 100% LUKE HER EX IN MY OPINION!

here's just one of many clues I have picked up from PinchMe ... "The house is worth millions, it has 2 separate wings so I'm told!" .... dude, who the hell would have 'told' you that ? two separate wings?! you'd have to have been in her house to know that sort of information.... GOD THIS IS SO BRILLIANT ITS DEFINITELY LUKE! HAHA

Did anyone listen to his song LIAR? no, no one? same. well anyway... the lyrics:

Where d'you get your money from?
Is it from a loved one
Or just another trust fund?
Where did all that income come from hun?

seems like he's VERYYYYY BITTER!!!! I feel like i've just discovered a new planet, what a revelation
Huh? Doesn’t everyone on this thread say she’s spoilt and her family are rich?

Reactions: 5
guys I have a theory... PinchMe is 100% Luke Friend.. he literally only joined when she announced she was with her now boyfriend (Lewis) and says that she's spoilt & rich (boohoo cry me a river, some people are lucky to be dealt nice hands in life so don't be bitter, be better) and that 'Trev' is just with her for money. Obsessed right! so funny. imagine still talking about your ex obsessively and her life/new boyfriend. what does everyone else think? 100% LUKE HER EX IN MY OPINION!

here's just one of many clues I have picked up from PinchMe ... "The house is worth millions, it has 2 separate wings so I'm told!" .... dude, who the hell would have 'told' you that ? two separate wings?! you'd have to have been in her house to know that sort of information.... GOD THIS IS SO BRILLIANT ITS DEFINITELY LUKE! HAHA

Did anyone listen to his song LIAR? no, no one? same. well anyway... the lyrics:

Is it from a loved one

seems like he's VERYYYYY BITTER!!!! I feel like i've just discovered a new planet, what a revelation
Although who are you? Joining tattle just to tell us that her ex has posted about her?! That you Steph? Trying to make him look bad?

Is it from a loved one

Hi Steph! 👋🏼
Joining today to complain about someone who joined when she got with her boyfriend and ‘always’ brings up the ex boyfriend whilst also being obsessed with the ex boyfriend.
Get away!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi Steph! 👋🏼
Joining today to complain about someone who joined when she got with her boyfriend and ‘always’ brings up the ex boyfriend whilst also being obsessed with the ex boyfriend.
Get away!
must’ve been cos comment gone and account nowhere to be found 😂 shame

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was probably itching to go on a rant about the song. Even managed to put him down at the same time by assuming that no one would have listened to it.