Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

abcdef_u

I used to know Steph when I was younger and so naturally, we were ‘friends’ on FB. A few years ago, having been vegan for a while, I shared an article discussing the benefits of veganism on health + the environment and she unfriended me 😂 and now sits on her high horse making ££££ in vegan-related sponsored posts and her ‘sustainable’ product line 🤮 goes to show that the only thing she really cares about is herself and her bank balance!!

Oh!! And I have friends that went to school with her and she would bully people for their size and race!! Honestly, can’t believe this hypocrite is preaching kindness and self acceptance after single-handedly traumatising so many others... I wonder if she’d be willing to pay their therapy bills like Mumma Sue paid for all of hers 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Chisme

Tbh I know a few of Lewis' rugby mates (I've never met him though) & I can picture what he's like. I bet he got a lot of stick from the boys at first but these days, I'm sure most of his mates are settling down with girls like Steph...pretty to look at, well off & a bit vanilla. I predict a daschund, unoriginal square engagement ring & new build house in a cul-de-sac on the horizon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Ups27

VIP Member
I remember her saying that too. She deffo wants freebies! Her twat friend Zanna got all the freebies for her Surrey mansion and when they were done renovating deleted the account!

Reactions: 18

ea1994

The caption on this was ridiculous. I’ve never known anybody so dramatic. She should write a book 🥴
I’m so glad someone said it. This seems way too intense and borderline immature.. she is trying to portray her romance as a fairytale when it just comes across as odd

• Heart

charlottie93

He chooses to do these challenges because he thinks it's a career and she's some sort of extreme exercise WAG. These pair would never cope in the real world. I bet they would struggle to work 40 hours a month between them, let alone each a week. It would probably trigger her anxiety and several overwhelmed crying stories

josie22

It was and it clearly hit a nerve! 😂
6A4A28F7-3530-409C-9223-4F2EA29AFB59.jpeg

Ok I snapped. Never comment on things like this but it really hit a nerve. Why can’t people acknowledge a f*ck up rather than be so defensive? I found her reply (and her follower’s reply) really quite bitchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I kind of feel like Steph’s days as an influencer are numbered. The fitness world is always changing and I don’t think she’s bothered about keeping up with it - she does the odd workout but it seems most of her content now is silly videos involving her whole family. Surely the novelty of these will wear thin even for the people who don’t find them annoying. Also not sure who her audience is as surely adults find it annoying that she spends her days in her huge family home baking and clinging onto her boyfriend and being able to take the day off to be with her thoughts whenever it suits her.

July9696

Chatty Member
No previous experience? What about the Sasstainable bowls and her app..?
The fact she’s pretending she’s broken into the drinks industry simply out of the blue/ with a good idea is insulting.
If she didn’t have social media she wouldn’t have been able to start the business, end of.
Hate when influencers “forget” this crucial part of their “business journey”

Sorry but she never acknowledges the immense privileges she has. ‘I worked hard to build this channel up’ yeah cause you had the privilege of never needing to get a proper job because her family are loaded.
Also the free designer shoes and bag, free iPhone. Sickening, she can afford those herself 10x over.

Reactions: 16

Melon95

She's literally the epitome of white girl privilege I just cannot cope. First post here but the fact she could even conceive herself to be relatable blows my mind!! She's toxic, she legitimises really terrible influencers but hides behind her notions of "vegan" and "sasstainable" so thinks she's abdicated of any criticism which is a testament to her immaturity, considering her content. She'd be doing Amazon hauls with her family using hoola hoops as props if it wasnt for her "high profile" influenza mates.

Reactions: 15
I have followed her for ages but am new here too. I really want to know what happened between Steph and Chessie King. They were best friends (Chessie got a tattoo for their friendship). They did Two peas in a bod together and then all of a sudden they just stopped hanging out. They then randomly got drunk at an event together and later admitted it was a”friendship issue” but never elaborated. Still don’t really seem to be friends all those years later... also Steph and Rhitrion used to be super close calling each other big / little sister - and then Steph didn’t even go to her wedding or post abojt it (ie it wasn’t thah she was invited but couldn’t go) . Wonder what happened there too. Does anyone know 👀 they’ve both been really bugging me

rupertbear1

When ‘trev’/Lewis first came on the scene I thought he was really fit and I likes the fact he didn’t like her filming him and being on camera, now he is comfortable with it he gives me the ick, he is quite girly isn’t he…

aemee321

Chatty Member
I don’t think backup dancers and coconut bowl sellers are in demand occupations in Australia x

• Haha

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
This child is so annoying. She is another patronising one who, if criticised responds with a sting in the tail, but is all about empowering and spreading the love. Don’t make me laugh. She seems a nightmare to be with, a real toy out the pram type if she doesn’t get her way. Her boyfriend, Trev (it’s easy to find out who he is so why the pretence) needs to grow a pair. He’s like a lap dog. I looked at a picture of him a year ago, compared with now and he’s aged 10 years. He is a rugby player/athlete and should be eating rich sources of protein (yes, meat) but I can imagine their relationship would be in jeopardy if he doesn’t do what he’s told. Another who deletes any negative comments and cannot take constructive criticism. So bored with these self proclaimed influencers! Get a real job.

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I used to like Steph but now she really grates on me. She’s very smug and I feel like she wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped her in the face. She lives in a complete bubble and seems to lack an insight into this at all.

Reactions: 14

ceecee454

Chatty Member
Look what’s happened with her and Grace, sure she was meant to move into the mansion
almost every one of graces “besties”have been moving in at some
point. tbh can’t say any breakdown in this friendship would be totally steph cos grace goes through mates quicker than i go through knickers

• Haha
What’s up with lewis’ new influencer career? I’m actually cringing! Remember the days when he wasn’t into the social thing to the point where he wouldn’t appear in her videos?