Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here she is with an advert. Creeping out of the woodwork to fake her fake smile and make her money!
Lewis looks like he’s still there.
God she’s dull

Reactions: 5
Right I’m aware it’s none of my business but is that Georgie defo not her brothers girlfriend ?! Or some kind of relation ?! I don’t need to know the details of her own family problems if that’s the reason she lives at Steph’s but I’m so confused I feel I need to be given a rough idea 🤣

Reactions: 2
Right I’m aware it’s none of my business but is that Georgie defo not her brothers girlfriend ?! Or some kind of relation ?! I don’t need to know the details of her own family problems if that’s the reason she lives at Steph’s but I’m so confused I feel I need to be given a rough idea 🤣
Yeah I was wondering the same 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s insufferable!! Tries to act all nice and empowering, I wish I had the time to scroll through and find her old tweets where she used to talk about the fact that girls with ‘pancake bums’ shouldn’t wear shorts!

Reactions: 7
So she is too ‘nervous’ to go to the shops or anywhere else but not too nervous to go into London in a busy pub or whatever not socially distanced from anyone. That makes perfect sense doesn’t it! I guess the virus isn’t around when Steph is out!

Reactions: 10
So she is too ‘nervous’ to go to the shops or anywhere else but not too nervous to go into London in a busy pub or whatever not socially distanced from anyone. That makes perfect sense doesn’t it! I guess the virus isn’t around when Steph is out!
EXACTLY THIS!! Dinner out with her ‘queens’ (duck off) wasn’t very distanced and she didn’t look nervous at all! twit

Reactions: 6
EXACTLY THIS!! Dinner out with her ‘queens’ (duck off) wasn’t very distanced and she didn’t look nervous at all! twit
Yes! I could not agree more. Harping on for weeks how scary this is yet not so scary she will travel into central london and rub shoulders with her queens 🤮 #fuckoff

Reactions: 3
She’s full of tit she’s been at friends houses, visiting her queens etc....another influencer Jumping on the pandemic bandwagon when it suits

Also....do none of them own a bra?!

Plus pretty sure that’s more than 2 households round the table.....scared of Covid yet happy to break the rules when it suits

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve only recently come across this gal
Absolutely not for me
Can someone give a summary of her backstory- what did she get influencer “famous” doing

Can’t Steph please stop saying ‘we love to see it’ about absolutely everything 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Literally her new catchphrase

Reactions: 2
Gifted a thermomix and uses it to....make a salad
Bet they’re thrilled she’s putting that to good use.
and also raw salad?! Eh....aren’t all salads raw?

• Haha
Reactions: 3