Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the mentality of a small simple child. "The floor is Coronvirus" sounds like a playground game for 5 year olds, who don't know any better. She should.
Doesn't say much for her private education, she's as think as šŸ’©, no intelligence at all, just uses her body which is like a 12yr Olds, nothing womanly about her whatsoever.

She's vile šŸ¤®

Reactions: 3
So, Steph, another bleeping ā€œinfluenzaā€ who delusionally believes that their ā€œcontentā€ of continually trying to grift and flog shite, plus providing free content, which nobody asked for or needs, is providing a valuable public service. Oh, just duck off. I will actually celebrate this time in history if it means the end of their self-absorbed, narcissistic activities! They just all need to get off their lazy arses and get a real job. Yes, they are LAZY if they think sitting in coffee houses and private clubs, travelling the world and working out at a gym every day is work. D-E-Lusional!!!
2BD2610A-844A-4614-BAFE-DBD1EBC95A42.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So, Steph, another bleeping ā€œinfluenzaā€ who delusionally believes that their ā€œcontentā€ of continually trying to grift and flog shite, plus providing free content, which nobody asked for or needs, is providing a valuable public service. Oh, just duck off. I will actually celebrate this time in history if it means the end of their self-absorbed, narcissistic activities! They just all need to get off their lazy arses and get a real job. Yes, they are LAZY if they think sitting in coffee houses and private clubs, travelling the world and working out at a gym every day is work. D-E-Lusional!!!
View attachment 99055
I'm missing what "value" this content brings to our lives? How generous of them to treat us to it for free!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 99055
Canā€™t believe this. So patronising. She is pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is how underhand she is, she says sheā€™s not getting commission but she sure is getting paid in kind with a large supply of the product. How the hell can she make that sound like sheā€™s doing everyone a favour by letting us in on these great products. Sheā€™s just a bleeping Del Boy. I reckon half her anxiety is self created by constantly lying and afraid of getting caught out. Well, we see through you honey and what we see is actually disgusting to decent humans who donā€™t take advantage of others.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
This is how underhand she is, she says sheā€™s not getting commission but she sure is getting paid in kind with a large supply of the product. How the hell can she make that sound like sheā€™s doing everyone a favour by letting us in on these great products. Sheā€™s just a bleeping Del Boy. I reckon half her anxiety is self created by constantly lying and afraid of getting caught out. Well, we see through you honey and what we see is actually disgusting to decent humans who donā€™t take advantage of others.
Arenā€™t swipe up links affiliate links which means they get commission??

Arenā€™t swipe up links affiliate links which means they get commission??
Yes, they are both swipe up links but sheā€™s claiming she doesnā€™t get commission but Iā€™m sure she gets a tit load of product in return and that CBD isnā€™t cheap. Itā€™s just more surreptitious marketing. Iā€™ll be reporting this to trading and advertising standards. This kind of deceptive advertising for payment needs to stop. Young, impressionable kids are gonna buy this tit because Steph uses it. Thatā€™s how gullible they are. Just another repulsive human taking advantage of people at a time like this. Sheā€™s bleeping corrupt!!

Last edited:
Yes, they are both swipe up links but sheā€™s claiming she doesnā€™t get commission but Iā€™m sure she gets a tit load of product in return and that CBD isnā€™t cheap. Itā€™s just more surreptitious marketing. Iā€™ll be reporting this to trading and advertising standards. This kind of deceptive advertising for payment needs to stop. Young, impressionable kids are gonna buy this tit because Steph uses it. Thatā€™s how gullible they are. Just another repulsive human taking advantage of people at a time like this. Sheā€™s bleeping corrupt!!
First time posting but I actually reported her for not declaring the instagram posts on the cruise as gifted after the posted the YT ad video.
ASA actually do nothing, they said she didnt do anything wrong and wouldnt take any action because ā€˜virgin didnt tell her exactly what to writeā€™ and ā€˜she was only paid for the youtube videoā€™. But the instagram pictures were taken on the cruise she didnt pay to be to be on!!
Iā€™ve started to really hate all influencers in the last year itā€™s bleeping corrupt.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 99055
...free content. Itā€™s everywhere lovey. And she amongst the rest of that waste of space bunch have NOT reinvented the wheel with anything remotely useful.

First time posting but I actually reported her for not declaring the instagram posts on the cruise as gifted after the posted the YT ad video.
ASA actually do nothing, they said she didnt do anything wrong and wouldnt take any action because ā€˜virgin didnt tell her exactly what to writeā€™ and ā€˜she was only paid for the youtube videoā€™. But the instagram pictures were taken on the cruise she didnt pay to be to be on!!
Iā€™ve started to really hate all influencers in the last year itā€™s bleeping corrupt.
If enough of us keep reporting her the message will get through. Keep her under the spotlight. If all it achieves is keeping her honest, then job done. Weā€™re watching you Steph, you charlatan!

If enough of us keep reporting her the message will get through. Keep her under the spotlight. If all it achieves is keeping her honest, then job done. Weā€™re watching you Steph, you charlatan!
Worst part was that I actually reported the instragram post before she made the yt video. I told them that she didnt pay for it but they said: we spoke to her agent and she wasnt paid for this.
Then when I saw the yt ad I emailed again and went mad saying look now you have PROVE that the agent was lying. But no they still stand behind Steph and that she did nothing wrong.
This has just made me more angry so Iā€™ll be reporting every bleeping influencer under the sun until they start to take it seriously!

• Heart
Worst part was that I actually reported the instragram post before she made the yt video. I told them that she didnt pay for it but they said: we spoke to her agent and she wasnt paid for this.
Then when I saw the yt ad I emailed again and went mad saying look now you have PROVE that the agent was lying. But no they still stand behind Steph and that she did nothing wrong.
This has just made me more angry so Iā€™ll be reporting every bleeping influencer under the sun until they start to take it seriously!
Do you have contact details of where you reported?

We all need to keep reporting this witch and others that think they are above the rest of us.

I've reported before and will continue to do so. These con artists need to be held accountable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Recently companies have contacted her to offer free discount codes.
But please note she isnā€™t paid for this, and it isnā€™t an ad... NO- but it is gifted to you for FREEso that you ADVERTISE their product and send customers their way.
Is that how these influenzas are now getting around the ASA guidelines?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Recently companies have contacted her to offer free discount codes.
But please note she isnā€™t paid for this, and it isnā€™t an ad... NO- but it is gifted to you for FREEso that you ADVERTISE their product and send customers their way.
Is that how these influenzas are now getting around the ASA guidelines?
But Iā€™m damn sure the items are gifted to her in exchange for the publicity, so it is an ad. She doesnā€™t seem to understand her own industry. Disguise it how you like, you are still advertising a product you bleeping moron!

But Iā€™m damn sure the items are gifted to her in exchange for the publicity, so it is an ad. She doesnā€™t seem to understand her own industry. Disguise it how you like, you are still advertising a product you bleeping moron!
Its disgusting how they get away with literally everything. If I get gifted anything extra from my job I get taxed on it. These influencers get gifted so much and I bet they donā€™t declare even 50% of it.

link if youā€™re interested about gifts from work and what is taxable

• Angry
View attachment 104558
Dear Stephanie. Shut the duck up.
I understand that everyone is struggling in their own ways as a result of lockdown/coronavirus in general, but she really doesn't realise how good she's got it. Her idea of wfh is prancing around all afternoon to film a 15 second TikTok video - countless people are either out working as usual, or working long hours at home in less than ideal setups. She's living with her family in a massive house - people are living alone, people are worried about paying their rent/mortgage. She has time to go on long walks and bake endlessly - not everybody has all this free time to practice gratitude or whatever the influencers are saying, some people are busier than ever with kids now home, relatives and neighbours needing support etc.

This isn't meant to say that nobody can be worried or upset if they aren't the ones who are worst affected by this all. Steph, however, is just taking the piss.

What is she really missing out on? Her 57th trip of the year with Zanna, going out for fancy brunches, expensive workout classes? Sounds like such a tough life.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
View attachment 104558
Dear Stephanie. Shut the duck up.
Must be so hard for the spoilt little rich girl, swanning around in daddy's mansion, must tax her little brain deciding in what room to go into, so many to choose from, or maybe she would enjoy walking around the extensive grounds.

My heart bleeds for her šŸ¤®

How Lewis puts up with it 24/7, god knows,

Reactions: 6