Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot even cope with how continually self absorbed this twunt is! Now she’s preaching that you should never comment on someone’s weight. So, she’s easily triggered but somehow makes that everybody else’s problem. You can’t even say to her “you look great have you lost a few pounds?” She always has to wear a bleeping label, anxiety, eating disorder, stressed, hyper. I don’t give a toss. I just don’t get people who expect everyone else around them to walk on eggshells. It’s the most selfish of attitudes. Go bleeping sit in a corner rocking for all I care, just stop being so sensitive and get over yourself!!!
She’s so much worse than weight defined, she’s a narcissist who lives off daddy’s cash, that’s 10 times worse, we don’t hear her moan about that. She constantly preaches about being a vegan and how we should all go vegan. Can she hear her level of control. She sounds like Hitler telling people how to live all the time. I freaking hate this attitude. She needs to grow the duck up and take a long hard look in the mirror. NOBODY CARES STRPHANIE. Every single person on this planet has problems, you just don’t bleeping hear it constantly 🤦‍♀️ Sorry about the swearing but I just 💥

Reactions: 6
So everyone is mentioning that she is from a rich family and her dad is a multi millionaire.

How do we know this? Did I miss something, I don't know who her dad is or what county they are even in! ha

Reactions: 3
So everyone is mentioning that she is from a rich family and her dad is a multi millionaire.

How do we know this? Did I miss something, I don't know who her dad is or what county they are even in! ha
Well they live in central London and if you watch Lewis arrive at her house in her story today, with the gated entrance and driveway we’re talking probs £2M+ house at a guess. She lives at home with mummy and daddy, has never worked 9-5, travels the world, spends money like water etc., it doesn’t take a genius to figure out there’s money behind her. I’m not struggling financially but I couldn’t live that extravagantly. She’s a sponger.

Reactions: 2

i won’t say exactly where it is because I know that’s not allowed but I’ve realised where her house is, as I grew up round the corner (in a much cheaper part of town can I say!). She always posts from the same train station when travelling into London and I suddenly realised where she lives a few months ago. She also referenced fancying a boy who didn’t fancy her back the other day as a teenager and referenced a school by name, which confirmed the area.

It’s part of a huge private estate, most the houses there have swimming pools and tennis courts and whoever guessed £2m isn’t far off based on some that came up for sale recently, it’s not central London but a pricey suburb a few miles out.

As another poster said above, throw in the fact she’s never apparently worked a job consistently in her life and yet is always on holiday and going out, she’s doing absolutely fine financially.

Reactions: 7
i won’t say exactly where it is because I know that’s not allowed but I’ve realised where her house is, as I grew up round the corner (in a much cheaper part of town can I say!). She always posts from the same train station when travelling into London and I suddenly realised where she lives a few months ago. She also referenced fancying a boy who didn’t fancy her back the other day as a teenager and referenced a school by name, which confirmed the area.

It’s part of a huge private estate, most the houses there have swimming pools and tennis courts and whoever guessed £2m isn’t far off based on some that came up for sale recently, it’s not central London but a pricey suburb a few miles out.

As another poster said above, throw in the fact she’s never apparently worked a job consistently in her life and yet is always on holiday and going out, she’s doing absolutely fine financially.
I think I know where as his address is clearly on all his businesses online. Nothing is private is it 😂😂 He seems to have his finger in many pies which could explain why she is the way she is. Money money money 🙄 There’s a house in that private estate for sale now at £4M. How she turn out so tacky with all the arse wiggling. I guess money don’t buy you class.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well they live in central London and if you watch Lewis arrive at her house in her story today, with the gated entrance and driveway we’re talking probs £2M+ house at a guess. She lives at home with mummy and daddy, has never worked 9-5, travels the world, spends money like water etc., it doesn’t take a genius to figure out there’s money behind her. I’m not struggling financially but I couldn’t live that extravagantly. She’s a sponger.
They live in Orpington. She went to a private school there which is very expensive to go to. Her Dad Mark is a very rich director/business man. Their house is MASSSSIVE and worth over £3mill. You only need to search companies house to see the address of it and look it up. (Stalker- me?)

such a privileged life it’s unreal! All this wow is me is a laugh.
Also- she had to call her mum to come pick her up from a run. bleeping CHILD!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest post, which she’s subsequently changed after being called out on it, displays the fact that there’s only one witch on Steph’s IG feed and that’s Steph. For somebody who makes her money being an ambassador for global companies, is that the right message to put out there when somebody has a different view to you, call them a “witch”.
3EA7AF5B-C9D5-492F-BE07-B7AA422C9912.jpeg
62969D6D-4B2B-422E-B6F7-426B6004DD06.jpeg

This is a girl who spouts empowering women, she has those stay sassy events to empower women, but the second someone feels empowered enough to call her out on her mixed messages, she calls them a witch!!!

Also, she posted a story on the new vegan Galaxy Chocolate saying it tasted like tit. Again, not a rational review with an explanation of why she thought it wasn’t good, not a balanced approach, just “it’s tit”! I would have to seriously think hard if I was a company and I wanted this child to represent me as an ambassador.

377F0FC7-182B-4760-93B8-3FFF99179B76.jpeg

I’m going to send this info to Big Moose Coffee who she gives her empowering speeches for to highlight just the level of witch she truly is. She’s a nasty piece of work! If you disagree with her you are a “small insignificant people”. She probably thinks that of all those people she serves in the soup kitchen. This girl is actually hateful, and yes, I’m here bitching about her but guess what, I’m not going around telling everyone how nice I am, I know I’m a witch and own it 🙌 I’m gonna take this witch down. Now just need to write to the companies she works with 💥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is Steph trying to show she’s relatable, buying someone a gift from a shop that’s closed down and was offering everything at least half price?!

• Haha
Why is she doing so many different Valentine's Day ads? Superdry, Tesco Food and now nuud deodorant? The posts with her and Trev pratting around together are cringey enough without them being used to advertise something different each time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she doing so many different Valentine's Day ads? Superdry, Tesco Food and now nuud deodorant? The posts with her and Trev pratting around together are cringey enough without them being used to advertise something different each time.
She’s selling herself like a cheap media bleep!😂😂 Such a big turn off. Makes me not want to shop Tesco, or Superdry anymore which I love. But Superdry are in financial trouble so I wonder if they think using influencers will increase their reach. Good luck with that if you use people like this. A better investment for them would be lowering their prices 😂😂

Reactions: 5
She’s selling herself like a cheap media bleep!😂😂 Such a big turn off. Makes me not want to shop Tesco, or Superdry anymore which I love. But Superdry are in financial trouble so I wonder if they think using influencers will increase their reach. Good luck with that if you use people like this. A better investment for them would be lowering their prices 😂😂
I said this on the Zanna thread but I really do think people should start telling brands that they don't want to shop with them because of the influencer they've used to market their product.

I think I know where as his address is clearly on all his businesses online. Nothing is private is it 😂😂 He seems to have his finger in many pies which could explain why she is the way she is. Money money money 🙄 There’s a house in that private estate for sale now at £4M. How she turn out so tacky with all the arse wiggling. I guess money don’t buy you class.
As Mrs Merton would ask Lewis

"just what do you see in the muli-millioniares daughter"

There is nothing nice about her, so I wonder if Lewis is blinded by the money and lifestyle?

As Mrs Merton would ask Lewis

"just what do you see in the muli-millioniares daughter"

There is nothing nice about her, so I wonder if Lewis is blinded by the money and lifestyle?
He deffo is, he’s one of the biggest social climbers I’ve ever had the misfortune of meeting! Comes across all nice but you can see behind the eyes, he’s so calculating and if you’re of no use to him he makes that clear. Wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him. He’ll cheat on her in the future 100%. And it won’t be for love, it’ll be because they offer more than she can financially.

• Wow
All dolled up to go to the Brit awards..... to sit in the stalls with all the other plebs.
why you making out you’re a Celeb? head!!!!

• Haha