Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be so hard for the spoilt little rich girl, swanning around in daddy's mansion, must tax her little brain deciding in what room to go into, so many to choose from, or maybe she would enjoy walking around the extensive grounds.

My heart bleeds for her šŸ¤®

How Lewis puts up with it 24/7, god knows,
Lewis puts up with it for Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Went to see if anyone had commented on this and this is what I found, "negative energy" lol
Its not negative energy to point out going to the shop for a social media post is appalling. The reply is very defensive.

Its not negative energy to point out going to the shop for a social media is appalling. The reply is very defensive.
You're right - it's a super defensive reply for a comment that isn't even hateful in any way. As an "influencer", can't Steph see that saying she went out specifically to get a baguette is a stupid thing to do if her followers then decide to do the same?

clara_4301 if you're one of us - you're a hero. I love your negative energy and darkness xx

• Heart
  • Haha
You're right - it's a super defensive reply for a comment that isn't even hateful in any way. As an "influencer", can't Steph see that saying she went out specifically to get a baguette is a stupid thing to do if her followers then decide to do the same?

clara_4301 if you're one of us - you're a hero. I love your negative energy and darkness xx
It was and it clearly hit a nerve! šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was and it clearly hit a nerve! šŸ˜‚
Oh wow. I've always wondered how these influencers do in the real world when they can't block comments or set their minions on anyone who dares to speak out against them. Funnily enough, I don't think Steph would cope so well šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Oh wow. I've always wondered how these influencers do in the real world when they can't block comments or set their minions on anyone who dares to speak out against them. Funnily enough, I don't think Steph would cope so well šŸ¤£
She definitely wouldn't. Her behaviour is really disappointing. I don't think she lives in the real world so wouldn't be able to respond if challenged in person. šŸ˜‚

She definitely wouldn't. Her behaviour is really disappointing. I don't think she lives in the real world so wouldn't be able to respond if challenged in person. šŸ˜‚
Also, I love how all the arse licking sycophants tell her how they are loving her positivity. What they donā€™t realise is within a couple of days she will be complaining about the fact she is wracked with anxiety and crying all the time. Thereā€™s nothing positive about this twunt. Sheā€™s a mess and if anyone is actually influenced by her content thereā€™s no hope for them either. Itā€™s the blind leading the blind! PLUS, thatā€™s a real baguette sheā€™s holding and I have no doubt after being called out on it, sheā€™s denying she went out to buy it. Sheā€™s just an idiot and anyone with a modicum of sense should see right through her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Also, I love how all the arse licking sycophants tell her how they are loving her positivity. What they donā€™t realise is within a couple of days she will be complaining about the fact she is wracked with anxiety and crying all the time. Thereā€™s nothing positive about this twunt. Sheā€™s a mess and if anyone is actually influenced by her content thereā€™s no hope for them either. Itā€™s the blind leading the blind!
I have to agree! I always liked her but the pandemic and lockdown has shown an awful side to her.

Reactions: 1
Went to see if anyone had commented on this and this is what I found, "negative energy" lol
Sheā€™s such a dick. The bleeping caption is taken at face value. You said you went out to get a bleeping baguette...so you went to get a bleeping baguette Steph. So if she makes statements like that and expects us to all know itā€™s a ā€œjokeā€ (hardly the time to be joking about going outside the dim witch)...then should we assume all her statements are also...like her...:A BIG FAT JOKE???!

Sheā€™s got THE most annoying smug face out of all of them. Iā€™ve decided. Steph wins the award. I donā€™t even follow her šŸ˜«

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s such a dick. The bleeping caption is taken at face value. You said you went out to get a bleeping baguette...so you went to get a bleeping baguette Steph. So if she makes statements like that and expects us to all know itā€™s a ā€œjokeā€ (hardly the time to be joking about going outside the dim witch)...then should we assume all her statements are also...like her...:A BIG FAT JOKE???!
Exactly! Its not funny! People are dying and she is cracking jokes about increasing the spread essentially!

I don't get why she'd joke about it at a time like this? It's just not funny and so unnecessary. I could maybe understand if it was more along the lines of "I had to add a baguette to last week's food shop just for these pictures" or something that doesn't literally say she went out to buy one baguette. She's such an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Exactly! Its not funny! People are dying and she is cracking jokes about increasing the spread essentially!
Itā€™s like the one she did last week posting herself jumping in the air saying ā€œthe floor is Coronavirusā€! People are dying!!!

She blubs about her grandad having dementia and dying and you know what, in light of her attitude towards everyone elseā€™s safety and health, I really couldnā€™t give a duck about her grandad! You reap what you sow in life. When he goes itā€™ll just be one less thing she has to post about. I know thatā€™s harsh but thatā€™s how she makes me feel. She has no real sympathy for anyone so itā€™s difficult to show understanding towards her.

I also used to think Lewis was just being manipulated by her but itā€™s clear heā€™s just as bad as heā€™s complicit in everything she does. They are both pathetic!