Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the Let's Day Out brand Steph/Grace/etc were tagging in their Brits posts? Seemed a bit dodgy to me, I couldn't find any of theme explicitly declaring it as an ad/gifted, apart from Lewis tagging a load of gifted items on their hotel room bed.

I have no idea how the Brits work ticket wise so could be completely wrong (I really have no strong desire to go ever haha) but from a quick Google, seems like you can just buy tickets? So surely they should be #gifted the Let's Day Out people, or at least making some mention of the fact they're going with the brand?

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the Let's Day Out brand Steph/Grace/etc were tagging in their Brits posts? Seemed a bit dodgy to me, I couldn't find any of theme explicitly declaring it as an ad/gifted, apart from Lewis tagging a load of gifted items on their hotel room bed.

I have no idea how the Brits work ticket wise so could be completely wrong (I really have no strong desire to go ever haha) but from a quick Google, seems like you can just buy tickets? So surely they should be #gifted the Let's Day Out people, or at least making some mention of the fact they're going with the brand?
Yeah I don't think they were invited to the Brits, I think they bought the tickets and have made it look like they were invited- almost like LA youtubers do with the movie premiers?

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don't think they were invited to the Brits, I think they bought the tickets and have made it look like they were invited- almost like LA youtubers do with the movie premiers?
Oh ffs, people are actually that pathetic? 🤣 Although it doesn't surprise me.

I really think they bought them as they haven’t mentioned anything as #gifted. Looks like the VIP package you get with £200 tickets. Don’t see any famous faces at the parties they attended either. All smoke and mirrors as usual. He looks like one of those “pain in the arse” drunks! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Re the Let’s Day Out thing, this is what Moon Communications posted on their ig story, making me think they were actually gifted tickets or this is all some big ad. Still think that some kind of disclosure should have been made no matter what, all just seems a bit dodgy the way nothing has really been mentioned apart from a random tag of Let’s Day Out.

21B353F4-BB5F-46EA-BC61-503CC798C4AB.png

Re the Let’s Day Out thing, this is what Moon Communications posted on their ig story, making me think they were actually gifted tickets or this is all some big ad. Still think that some kind of disclosure should have been made no matter what, all just seems a bit dodgy the way nothing has really been mentioned apart from a random tag of Let’s Day Out.

View attachment 86308
It all looked way over-hyped and desperate to me. They were just on a numbered table amongst a huge number of others who think they’ve “made it” in life. I may be a cynical witch but they all seem so hungry for recognition. That “look at me” mentality. I almost feel sorry for people if that’s their drive in life. Life is so much more but these influencers are so busy trying to impress they actually miss so much looking at life through a camera screen. They no doubt spend so much time self-critiquing. Unfortunately, they strike me as future suicide victims, self-absorbed social media clowns. They are setting themselves up for future disappointment when the next generation of super bloggers make them look insignificant. I can’t wait 🍿

• Heart
It all looked way over-hyped and desperate to me. They were just on a numbered table amongst a huge number of others who think they’ve “made it” in life. I may be a cynical witch but they all seem so hungry for recognition. That “look at me” mentality. I almost feel sorry for people if that’s their drive in life. Life is so much more but these influencers are so busy trying to impress they actually miss so much looking at life through a camera screen. They no doubt spend so much time self-critiquing. Unfortunately, they strike me as future suicide victims, self-absorbed social media clowns. They are setting themselves up for future disappointment when the next generation of super bloggers make them look insignificant. I can’t wait 🍿
This is so true. I feel like you can see their desperation perfectly when they all "set up a business" and become these amazing girl-boss "entrepreneurs" (I say this in the loosest sense of the word). It's almost always just overpriced merch which their loyal followers buy blindly. Yet they seem so desperate to prove that they've made something of themselves and that they're not just pretty faces and good bodies (let's be honest, that's what this crowd are getting their fame for) flogging crap on Instagram.

I wonder if any of them actually have an idea of what they'll do when they slowly fade into irrelevance? And they have to get real jobs like the rest of us 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Some of that (“hate”) opinion might be useful you twunt! This is her life in a nutshell, cosseted, spoilt, parasitic, egotistical, whitewashed, narcissistic little witch. Your “manager” can delete til she’s blue in the face, that opinion is still out there. Just cos she deletes doesn’t mean your not a twit! I’m also 100% sure that it’ll all get too much for her any day now and she’ll start blubbing, AGAIN 🙄. It’ll come around, Karmas a witch 😂
1C487934-06A3-4A31-B318-BA0D51E770AD.png

Last edited:
Why is she advertising the KFC burger by saying she adds a load of extra things to it? Vegan bacon, cheese etc. Maybe I’m just doing takeaways wrong but if I was going to buy it, I wouldn’t then want to cook some bacon, get some lettuce and so on, I’d just want to eat the damn burger as it is. Surely a better ad would have been to say how great it is that it doesn’t need anything else?

Why is she advertising the KFC burger by saying she adds a load of extra things to it? Vegan bacon, cheese etc. Maybe I’m just doing takeaways wrong but if I was going to buy it, I wouldn’t then want to cook some bacon, get some lettuce and so on, I’d just want to eat the damn burger as it is. Surely a better ad would have been to say how great it is that it doesn’t need anything else?
I thought exactly that. I’m surprised she could taste anything but bbq sauce after the ton she put on it. I’d be bleeping fuming if I were kfc and paid her for that endorsement. She’s presenting it like it needs it. Clueless!

Ngl, the nearest KFC I trust is 10 miles from my house. I'm not picking up a vegan burger, driving home and then adding my own toppings to it- that'd also drive the "cost" of the burger up because then I'd have to buy all the extra ingredients??

Saw this idiot speaking at a live event and she was as basic as you get. Spoke and acted like a 16 year old. She is literally unqualified to do anything and has nothing of value to say. Waste of time listening to her vacuousness. And she jumps on anything that's the latest trend or bandwagon, just like that Chessie fool. The new thing she's jumped on is 'sustainability and eco' stuff. She hasn't got a hope in hell of sane people believing her to be an advocate for the environment; just a wannabe coming from a rich background playing with daddy's money to try and stay relevant and in the limelight.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
705EFD29-C5B7-487C-9830-F27D8DB84270.jpeg

She made a “joke” earlier by posting a picture of her jumping in the air with the tag line ‘the floor is Coronavirus’. She’s of course since deleted it, but I still thought I’d call her out a bit on it!

• Sick
View attachment 94609
She made a “joke” earlier by posting a picture of her jumping in the air with the tag line ‘the floor is Coronavirus’. She’s of course since deleted it, but I still thought I’d call her out a bit on it!
She has the mentality of a small simple child. "The floor is Coronvirus" sounds like a playground game for 5 year olds, who don't know any better. She should.

Reactions: 6