Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll go on and on about being sustainable and saving the planet yet I’d bet my money her whole family are Tories
What has being a Tory got to do with being sustainable?, or any other party for that matter? Maybe I'm missing something as I haven't read the thread from beginning to end but I'm curious

Reactions: 1
What has being a Tory got to do with being sustainable?, or any other party for that matter? Maybe I'm missing something as I haven't read the thread from beginning to end but I'm curious
I think what she’s getting at is it’s Liberals and Labour that are usually the tree hugging, planet loving, human rights, sustainability activists, but everything about her lifestyle is contrary to what she preaches and more in line with right wing thinking. If that’s true then everything she sells, does and preaches is just lip service to appeal to the Greta loving sheeple. That’s my take on it as a proud Tory. But let’s not go into politics 😂

Reactions: 2
Did Conservatives have anything in their manifesto about tackling climate change / the planet which is what she is so strongly passionate about. Even bringing out a product to make a change.

And then she’s volunteering for the homeless / soup kitchens which then again Tories don’t have much sympathy for.

I bought up politics because to me when I watch her I kinda like her but just find her image so contrasting (it’s obvious her family are Tories) so it then comes across so unauthentic.

Reactions: 6
Did Conservatives have anything in their manifesto about tackling climate change / the planet which is what she is so strongly passionate about. Even bringing out a product to make a change.

And then she’s volunteering for the homeless / soup kitchens which then again Tories don’t have much sympathy for.

I bought up politics because to me when I watch her I kinda like her but just find her image so contrasting (it’s obvious her family are Tories) so it then comes across so unauthentic.
Exactly. Her whole persona is a lie. She’s Tory to the core, along with her whole family, and probably Lewis’. She’s a major hypocrite!

So she fell out with chessie king, grace, and now her real life, long time, family friend Harry shepherd?
Anyone know why she fell out with all of them?
clearly she’s the problem

Reactions: 4
She also fell out with Trev on New Year’s Eve cause he was drunk! Give the lad a break lol

So she fell out with chessie king, grace, and now her real life, long time, family friend Harry shepherd?
Has she fallen out with Grace? She still follows her and name checks her in stories etc although I notice it isn't reciprocated. Probably something to do with the fact that grace brought out a sustainable cutlery set and then Steph did the same but at about half the price....I imagine they have the same followers so must have hurt sales

Has she fallen out with Rhiannon? I noticed she hasn't mentioned her for a while and wasn't at her wedding

She is deffo the problem. I remember her promising her mum she would try to behave herself with Trev (Lewis) and that she would try harder. That was not long after they met. I’m surprised at him for unfollowing Harry because they met through Harry. He was obviously told he had to I’m guessing. I’m also really surprised at him for being with someone so needy and demanding. He had a previous gf like that and ran for the hills. Both he and Steph have unfollowed Harry. It’s clear there’s always drama in their lives. I can’t see it lasting the long haul unless it’s the money and status he’s after. He doesn’t like the needy type. It’s doomed I’m afraid 😄

He was HShep I think....played rugby with Lewis and introduced them. He and Steph were childhood friends or something like that

He was HShep I think....played rugby with Lewis and introduced them. He and Steph were childhood friends or something like that
Yeah, “hshep10”. All over each other before Lewis, she was always gushing about him. Funny how things change. One minute he’s her ride or die, next she don’t need his arse! 🙄 She’s as shallow as a puddle.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Haven't seen any Maynard appearances either. I can't see a rugby lad like Lew wanting to be reigned in so much. If she was in Gavin and Stacey she would def be Sonja

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Lewis needs to wake up before it's too late, there has to be reasons why she is losing friends like this, reason is that she is a spoilt, needy, up her own arse, in love with only herself, narsassist witch.

Wake up Lewis!!!!

Yes, I did and if you read you too would know they pledged to plant 30 million trees, they're banning waste exportation to countries who cannot facilitate it which is huge, they said an outright no to a 3rd runway at Heathrow one of the worlds busiest airports which Labour buckled to and backed and wanted it to go ahead thus causing greater congestion, co2 emissions and carbon footprint and they are also investing a cycle infrastructure system nation wide again to lower CO2 emissions.

It is incorrect to say a certain political party don't have sympathy for such things that you named when you cannot validate this remark? I have searched and cannot find any such info or quote to back what you say? Please could you provide this?

Your point about Heathrow isn't quite correct. In any case, as with any political party its best to look at what they actually do, not what they promise. The Tories have always been profit over principle, they're trying to change their image to be more "green" but anyone who seriously considers themselves an eco-activist wouldn't support them.

Anyway I don't want to derail the thread into an argument about why you can't trust the Tories so I'll just say that Steph is a hypocrite no matter who she votes for. She takes numerous flights a year, shills for companies like Herbal Essences (Procter and Gamble) and now regularly drives cross country for her Welsh boyfriend.

Reactions: 3
Yes, I did and if you read you too would know they pledged to plant 30 million trees, they're banning waste exportation to countries who cannot facilitate it which is huge, they said an outright no to a 3rd runway at Heathrow one of the worlds busiest airports which Labour buckled to and backed and wanted it to go ahead thus causing greater congestion, co2 emissions and carbon footprint and they are also investing a cycle infrastructure system nation wide again to lower CO2 emissions.

It is incorrect to say a certain political party don't have sympathy for such things that you named when you cannot validate this remark? I have searched and cannot find any such info or quote to back what you say? Please could you provide this?
You go girl 🙌 The only party making noise were the ones backed by the likes of her, Zanna and Grace. Not because they had done their research, but because of herd mentality. But yes, we digress. Bottom line is these uneducated whiners have a voice now. A damaging, influential voice which means the next generation listening to them are going to be the biggest arseholes unless they are able to see through this tit. unfortunately, they’re all so easily led, anxiety ridden snowflakes that cave into peer pressure. I’m sorry if this offends anyone reading but Steph is a classic example of what’s to come. Anyone with a modicum of individual thought should be quaking at the thought. I despair!

Last edited:
  • Heart