Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I did and if you read you too would know they pledged to plant 30 million trees, they're banning waste exportation to countries who cannot facilitate it which is huge, they said an outright no to a 3rd runway at Heathrow one of the worlds busiest airports which Labour buckled to and backed and wanted it to go ahead thus causing greater congestion, co2 emissions and carbon footprint and they are also investing a cycle infrastructure system nation wide again to lower CO2 emissions.

It is incorrect to say a certain political party don't have sympathy for such things that you named when you cannot validate this remark? I have searched and cannot find any such info or quote to back what you say? Please could you provide this?
I’m not providing evidence to back my opinion up because this is a gossip thread and not A Level politics.

Thanks to Podcat for summarising my view on how you can’t listen to Tory promises. Seen as you’re so clued up you can tell me what they’ve actually done to help the planet in the past 9 years if you want?

I don’t even need to explain my point on the soup kitchens when the food bank and homeless numbers explain them for me 👍🏼

You go girl 🙌 The only party making noise were the ones backed by the likes of her, Zanna and Grace. Not because they had done their research, but because of herd mentality. But yes, we digress. Bottom line is these uneducated whiners have a voice now. A damaging, influential voice which means the next generation listening to them are going to be the biggest arseholes unless they are able to see through this tit. unfortunately, they’re all so easily led, anxiety ridden snowflakes that cave into peer pressure. I’m sorry if this offends anyone reading but Steph is a classic example of what’s to come. Anyone with a modicum of individual thought should be quaking at the thought. I despair!
This doesn’t offend me but confuses me. I’m presuming you’re meaning they’re all Labour voters because they’re following ‘herd mentality’.

I’m pretty confident they all come from Tory families and inheritance money. If Steph is a classic example of what’s to come with a snowflake mentality this sounds about right from her family background which will only worsen with the Tories staying in 👍🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Steph said she voted labour, she mentioned it was awkward around the dinner table on voting day due to their different opinions

Anyway did anyone else see that she’s set up a 21 buttons account now?

Reactions: 2
I’m not providing evidence to back my opinion up because this is a gossip thread and not A Level politics.

Thanks to Podcat for summarising my view on how you can’t listen to Tory promises. Seen as you’re so clued up you can tell me what they’ve actually done to help the planet in the past 9 years if you want?

I don’t even need to explain my point on the soup kitchens when the food bank and homeless numbers explain them for me 👍🏼

This doesn’t offend me but confuses me. I’m presuming you’re meaning they’re all Labour voters because they’re following ‘herd mentality’.

I’m pretty confident they all come from Tory families and inheritance money. If Steph is a classic example of what’s to come with a snowflake mentality this sounds about right from her family background which will only worsen with the Tories staying in 👍🏼
Jeez, calm down love. You’re so easily triggered. A classic example of a left wing snowflake mentality. I rest my case 😂

Steph said she voted labour, she mentioned it was awkward around the dinner table on voting day due to their different opinions

Of course she has. It makes money out of her little fan girls 😂

• Haha

off to start a rave thread about her now then

Jeez, calm down love. You’re so easily triggered. A classic example of a left wing snowflake mentality. I rest my case 😂
🤣🤣 This is pretty hypocritical considering your essay before but 👍🏼 if that’s how it comes across

Last edited:
off to start a rave thread about her now then

🤣🤣 This is pretty hypocritical considering your essay before but 👍🏼 if that’s how it comes across
Difference is, I’m not trying to sell anything or make people like me. This thread is not about politics. Move on 😘

Reactions: 1
So there’s Lewis hiding his phone and claiming he was looking at ‘recipes from reyn’ course you were....or looking at pics from her previous careers 😂

• Haha
So there’s Lewis hiding his phone and claiming he was looking at ‘recipes from reyn’ course you were....or looking at pics from her previous careers 😂
Yeah right. He’s such a social climber, I wouldn’t be surprised if she wasn’t his next target. He will probably gift her some coconut bowls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

:giggle:

Relax, I was merely answering a question you posed as you came across that tories weren't and wont do anything about the environment, which is untrue, so I just gave you parts of the manifesto info available to all, but all political parties are doing things for the environment, they cant not!!! Again, id answer your question what they've done over the last 9 years but that's a lot of typing I don't have time for and info which is readily available to all should you wish to read it and get informed with. If any single political party did nothing or suggested they'd do nothing for the environment, that would be a disastrous campaign for them and they'd clearly get less votes, if any :LOL:

As for food banks and soup kitchens, they're provided by average working folk who again vote for all different parties and not just one (y)

Urgh her post about how she once threw meat at a vegetarian made me so mad. She is such a little twit

Is it me or are these Stay Sassy events proper cringe? All the strutting around, robotic dance moves. I was watching her stories through my hands. Each to their own I guess if people enjoy it but I cannot imagine anything worse!

Oh Steph, you are extraordinary. You excel at so many things:
Living off Daddy's millions
Being an annoying, spoilt little witch
Never keeping friends
Prancing around the world hypocritically with Zanna
Making cringey ads
Bullying Lewis to be on the gram

Just out of interest did Steph go to uni or have qualifications? I know she’s a dancer but haven’t followed for ages, maybe about a year or so

Just out of interest did Steph go to uni or have qualifications? I know she’s a dancer but haven’t followed for ages, maybe about a year or so
pretty sure she went to Urdang and did dance or musical theatre

She's advertising for the RAF! We are doomed
I really don’t get the logic behind her advertising for RAF. How does it have anything to do with her ‘brand’? Seems like a really weird choice, but then again this is Steph we’re talking about...

🤦‍♀️ Shoot me now. Did you know Zanna nearly died. FML. There are people actually dying out there, get over your bleeping self. I cannot stand these 🤡🤡S. Who celebrates surgery. The epitome of self indulgence. Absolutely not an ounce of virtue to be seen!

Reactions: 3
Is it me or are these Stay Sassy events proper cringe? All the strutting around, robotic dance moves. I was watching her stories through my hands. Each to their own I guess if people enjoy it but I cannot imagine anything worse!
No I completely agree- I literally cannot watch anything from those events because it's the same (bad) dance over and over again

Here we go with the crystals 😂😂😂 She’s nuts. Does she need to tell everyone everything. It’s such awful content. I meditate to Hz but to share every private moment has the opposite effect. And to see how fast things change with her, one minute talking about grandad, cooking, running, out with Lew, it’s just all too much. Her life is manic with no continuity and then she complains about being stressed. I couldn’t spend 10 minutes in her company. She’s the type of people I’ve dumped along the way. Needy and high maintenance. Nobody needs to hold this girl up as an example of a healthy balanced life. Her mixed messages are so unhelpful. Such an egotistical narcissist 🙄