Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll go on and on about being sustainable and saving the planet yet I’d bet my money her whole family are Tories

Reactions: 4
She’ll go on and on about being sustainable and saving the planet yet I’d bet my money her whole family are Tories
Corbyn would be after Daddys millions if not 😂 he's mansion would be hit hard to with the garden tax, as it looks like their back garden covers acres.
Such a hard life daddy's girl has.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seems like she was missing from the 84world party. That agency seem to have all the wannabees on their books. Criteria seems to be: rich, failed stage schooler/failed attempt at modelling, Londoner,narcissistic,vegan, and "body confident"

• Haha
Apparently an anxious mess....is that anxious next year she might have to actually get a job? Or that daddy’s millions might run out and she’ll have to only take the 10 holidays this year or god forbid might have to travel economy?!
Anxiety is an awful thing but I always get the feeling with her that it’s all for likes/engagement/sympathy....she was only prancing about on Sunday, if she was truly gripped by anxiety as she claims I doubt she’d have been able to leave the house never mind get up and dance in front of all those people. Another fraud 🙄

Reactions: 7
And now plugging her on loan BMW M sport....no doubt she’ll be encouraging her followers to get into massive amounts of debt to get one, plenty to earn from that swipe up🙄....not sure it’s really the car for her target audience...sales point is not having to take the keys out of her handbag to get into it....not sure car sales should be something she considers if she ever has to get a proper job...BMW have dropped the ball with this one

Reactions: 5
And now plugging her on loan BMW M sport....no doubt she’ll be encouraging her followers to get into massive amounts of debt to get one, plenty to earn from that swipe up🙄....not sure it’s really the car for her target audience...sales point is not having to take the keys out of her handbag to get into it....not sure car sales should be something she considers if she ever has to get a proper job...BMW have dropped the ball with this one
Along with the noise cancelling EarPods she was advertising this week too. Swipe up to buy them huns. £170!! Who is her target audience for these things? Her fans are vulnerable young girls, not people with the kind of income she grew up with with millionaire daddy.

Reactions: 6
The level of consumerism is damaging and irresponsible. This really makes my piss boil (as someone on here mentioned earlier). Her target audience are not going to be in this pay grade. She’s disgusting encouraging these products. No moral compass whatsoever, just for sale to the highest bidder, oh, and make her look good at the same time. WTF were BMW thinking? This is a car for duck boys!

Bangs on about mental health but then plugs items which most of her followers either can’t afford or will put themselves into debt to buy, which then makes them feel tit because they don’t have/can’t afford that lifestyle....

Reactions: 3
Apparently an anxious mess....
Anxiety is an awful thing but I always get the feeling with her that it’s all for likes/engagement/sympathy....she was only prancing about on Sunday, if she was truly gripped by anxiety as she claims I doubt she’d have been able to leave the house never mind get up and dance in front of all those people. Another fraud 🙄
It's another case of an influenza 'sad-fishing' for sympathy and likes :rolleyes: :sick:

She so wants to get engaged and have babies. She acts like a child - I could not be in the room with this one for longer than 5 minutes. She loves herself and hangs around with similar vain obsessed friends. What the hell were bmw thinking loaning gets a car? Watching her stories was so cringe 😬

She so wants to get engaged and have babies. She acts like a child - I could not be in the room with this one for longer than 5 minutes. She loves herself and hangs around with similar vain obsessed friends. What the hell were bmw thinking loaning gets a car? Watching her stories was so cringe 😬
Totally agree and from the look of her story she’s ridiculing someone she’s fallen out with who would like an apology. I’m guessing it’s her “lifelong best friend” hshep10 who she fell out with, probably over Lewis. They both look like utter cocks so who is to blame is anyone’s guess but the fact she airs her dirty laundry in this way, at the same time belittling someone, speaks volumes about her immaturity. Someone is hurting and that’s her response just tells me she’s the C**T I thought she was. Validates every message on here about this personality. Her narcissistic, self promoting, fat jazz hands, selfish, bigoted, money grabbing, uncaring, parent using personality. Out there for everyone to see. History clearly means nothing to her. She should be ashamed of herself!

Attachments

Last edited:
She’s very keen on an engagement! They only see each other twice a week (she posted this not too long ago) so I have no idea how she thinks that’s a good idea!

I also don’t understand how she’s a fitness blogger and works with the fit app thing, when she was doing the hikes with Zanna she could barely breathe and didn’t seem fit at all

Can you imagine Lewis’ life if they got married. He would literally become her carer. She spends an awful lot of time in bed anxiety ridden. Cries at everything. Is often sick. Runs home to mum and dad. Whines about everything. Is probably bi-polar judging by the mood swings. Run for the bleeping hills Lewis because the 30% of the time she’s functional will pale into insignificance when the 60% miserable, anxious witch kicks in 😂

Totally agree and from the look of her story she’s ridiculing someone she’s fallen out with who would like an apology. I’m guessing it’s her “lifelong best friend” hshep10 who she fell out with, probably over Lewis. They both look like utter cocks so who is to blame is anyone’s guess but the fact she airs her dirty laundry in this way, at the same time belittling someone, speaks volumes about her immaturity. Someone is hurting and that’s her response just tells me she’s the C**T I thought she was. Validates every message on here about this personality. Her narcissistic, self promoting, fat jazz hands, selfish, bigoted, money grabbing, uncaring, parent using personality. Out there for everyone to see. History clearly means nothing to her. She should be ashamed of herself!
Tt
That face is making me rage, so smug and annoying. I can not stand her.

She’s just a straight up child. Her top 9 photos are either her in a bikini or with Lewis or both!

She’s just a straight up child. Her top 9 photos are either her in a bikini or with Lewis or both!
She must live in the dark, as so bloody far up her own arse.

Horrible, narsassist spoilt witch that she is, I can't stand her, she has a face that needs a bloody good slap.