Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much bleeping shampoo does one person need!? She does a b&m and home bargains haul practically every month and all she buys is shampoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Size 8-10 hazel but everything in her 1862733819 hundredth Zara haul is a large
Zara L is about a size 12-14 which was her size over a year ago. All that walking and dieting over 12 months and she hasn't lost any weight and still looks the same πŸ€”πŸ€₯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think everything she buys in a haul is tit :rolleyes: talk about milking it for content.

I'm not even being funny but see all the Zara etc tit she buys for a haul then returns... these shops should be clamping down on returns after a certain amount cos it must be the same ppl everytime... for content

Reactions: 7
I'm not even being funny but see all the Zara etc tit she buys for a haul then returns... these shops should be clamping down on returns after a certain amount cos it must be the same ppl everytime... for content
Totally agree! She’s said herself she never keeps it all, yet the young impressionable girls will go and buy stuff and rack up debt!! 😑

Influencers aren’t helping the people with debt, but as long as they are making money they don’t give a tit!!! 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

She has the cheek to try and say she’s good with money and preach saving tips and money management! duck off Rowland!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some people can't heat their houses and there's square bod, giggling at what she thinks is a "boujee" mirror. Relatable as always. Silly cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ffs, her new working from home video. What a pompus hole.

Literally had to turn it off half way through, she grinded on me more than ever

Ffs, her new working from home video. What a pompus hole.

Literally had to turn it off half way through, she grinded on me more than ever
I can't watch her youtube videos even to take the micky, she's so boring it sends me to sleep.

Reactions: 6
LUXURIOUS πŸ˜‚ that is the tattiest, cheapest looking mirror I've ever seen. They remind me of the really thin fake mirrors you get for children's bedrooms πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
The whole reason she had those mirrors there is so she can look at herself when she showers. 🀒🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.