Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her chavvy cheap bathroom was such a bargain bucket find she's had to change it and I find that side splittingly funny. Chipping tiles, what do you expect when you get the skankiest ones there? Also plenty of ads and London content today, but nothing about mothers day or for her mother? What a witch.
Not surprised!!!! She's got a face not even a mother could love!!!!!! As they say!!!!!! So she's prob reluctant to post about her as she's never seen!!!!! She only posted her bf on v day cos we take the piss out of how much he hates her!!!! She thinks she proved a point!!! But all she did is make her fake relationship look worse!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Again why didn't Hazel take her bf or her mom to London, that would of been a lovely treat for her. Laura took her mother to Milan. I also think Hazel only went away because Laura did, always have to top her or compete with her. Shes so sad and pathetic, also she hasn't got the body to wear any of the clothes she wears. Haha well I knew the bathroom would be a tit show considerong shes following a trend 3 years old. I'm guessing her wishlist consists of materialistic things for hersel. Her behaviour, lack of relationships, bad fashion sense, sexualising herself 24/7, looking 10 years older and no taste in interior design sure makes everyone feel better about themselves because no one wants what she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Again why didn't Hazel take her bf or her mom to London, that would of been a lovely treat for her. Laura took her mother to Milan. I also think Hazel only went away because Laura did, always have to top her or compete with her. Shes so sad and pathetic, also she hasn't got the body to wear any of the clothes she wears. Haha well I knew the bathroom would be a tit show considerong shes following a trend 3 years old. I'm guessing her wishlist consists of materialistic things for hersel. Her behaviour, lack of relationships, bad fashion sense, sexualising herself 24/7, looking 10 years older and no taste in interior design sure makes everyone feel better about themselves because no one wants what she has.
Could have taken her mum there for mothers day!!!!!! Obviously so stuck up her own bleep she would rather lick another influencers shitter than treat her mum!!!!!!!! Prick!!!!!!! Bathroom is a bleeping mess!!!!! So is her body face and MASSIVE nostrils!!!!!!! You got it so right she is just a mess in every sense of the word!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That would have been a lovely mother's day gift. Maybe her parents don't approve of her constant online begging and slutt behaviour? She looks so disgusting with her belly out. I know we aren't supposed to body shame but boobs and stomach flab at the same time is too much even for Hazel. And I don't expect her to boil to death when it's hot but short skirts with splits in do nothing for her tree trunk thighs. I imagine she's the type to walk around in a sheer beach cover up with her chest out in the summer, no self awareness at all. She always looks like she's on a brass job.

Her body is that big it even makes her fake boobs look like shes flat chested.

The most unflattering dress EVER!!!!!! #rectanglebod!!!!!!!
Yes you hit the nail on the head, I couldn't think why any clothes looked good on her, she has no shape whatsoever.

• Haha
Her body is that big it even makes her fake boobs look like shes flat chested.

Yes you hit the nail on the head, I couldn't think why any clothes looked good on her, she has no shape whatsoever.
LMFAO so true she's so wide and broad!!!!! Very beasty bod!!!!! No shape at all just square!!!!

• Haha
Another Zara haul…
Zara must have the easiest return policy 😅

Also I have a suggestion for Manchester. Take your mother to make up for mother's day, or your 'boyfriend' . I use that term loosely because she calls herself a landlord but she seems more of a lodger in his house to be honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just watched the chanel moan she's had and sorry!!!!!!!! But isn't this the millionth time she's had a problem with customer service???? Mug probably tried to walk into chanel with a bleeping camera rolling and tripod under her arm!!!!!!! No wonder they wasn't very welcoming!!!!!! Pic for the lolz

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We need a new name any suggestions?
Hazel Marie is all me me me

Hazel gaining free gifts galore but no mothersday treat for her mother in store

Hazel buying bots and returning zara tops

Hazel looks like Roland rat, still in primark videoing cheap tat

Any other suggestions?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
We need a new name any suggestions?
Hazle Marie is bat tit crazy, alone in a house, no real relationship as far as the eye can see

Hazle Marie is bat tit crazy, stuck with lola stinking up the sofa

Stuck up snob thinks she's got 2 jobs, in reality she flashes her tits for every Tom dick

Speaking of the dog. Does anyone remember the vlog where she insisted she wouldn't disclose how much she cost but then went on to mention we should all know how much French bulldogs cost and she got her during the pandemic when dogs were in demand so to quadruple the price? Stuck up cow.

• Haha
I just googled image Roland Rat and omg I was not disappointed. Pure brilliance 👏
I don't know who came up to naming Hazel that but I have tears running down my face. I'm trying not to wake up hubby next to me as I'm chuckling to myself. I'm living for this thread and Mario's on here at the moment 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.