Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny she always wakes up to it 🤔 but then again it's well known you get an influx of followers at night when you're totally in active 😏 she's such a liar. Someone should phone the crisis team for her and get them to set her up a bed in a&e ready to section her
Its past embarrassing beyond insane and absolute fuckin deluded now!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
100k followers yet 58 comments, hmmmmm something not adding up Hazel hun
It’s sooo laughable isn’t it they buy bots but don’t even think the comments will give them away!

Amy rose Walker is another one has something like 500k on YT but gets very few comments. It’s actually hilarious 😂 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s sooo laughable isn’t it they buy bots but don’t even think the comments will give them away!

Amy rose Walker is another one has something like 500k on YT but gets very few comments. It’s actually hilarious 😂 😂😂😂
It’s so embarrassing! Also hiding the likes on her photos as it would give it away!

Reactions: 5
Literally haha I’m so embarrassed for her
She's a walking talking mug she really is. And she's ruined her face. I know we say it all the time and I know she's never been a total looker but the photos she's posting in London she looks almost like she has an under bite where she's smerking so much. Clearly the lack of friends and spending so much time with her dog has her looking like a dog too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's a walking talking mug she really is. And she's ruined her face. I know we say it all the time and I know she's never been a total looker but the photos she's posting in London she looks almost like she has an under bite where she's smerking so much. Clearly the lack of friends and spending so much time with her dog has her looking like a dog too.
She looks like a gurn goblin gurning on E!!!!! Obviously she doesn't take E or she would be skinny and not lie about her size!!!!!!!! But she gurns like she has!!!!!

• Haha
Now she got paid her fee she can donate it to help the people of Ukraine and now paid to reached 100k bots she can use that aswell. I think we can manage not to see her tits out in every outfit and for every occasion. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s the point of the crappy little reels she keeps doing, she doesn’t even try the clothes on? If I want to see what zara have in, I’ll look on the website thanks hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s the point of the crappy little reels she keeps doing, she doesn’t even try the clothes on? If I want to see what zara have in, I’ll look on the website thanks hun!
Her reels consist of 2 items!! Just show us the whole god damn haul. Why does she keep asking if she should do a try on? Incase she has forgotten then yes, that's the point. Also I read somewhere today that most clothing returns end up straight into landfills. She returns everything!!! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She looks like a gurn goblin gurning on E!!!!! Obviously she doesn't take E or she would be skinny and not lie about her size!!!!!!!! But she gurns like she has!!!!!
Now I cant see anything but a gurn😅

Now she got paid her fee she can donate it to help the people of Ukraine and now paid to reached 100k bots she can use that aswell. I think we can manage not to see her tits out in every outfit and for every occasion. 😜
I think she would tit in her hands and clap before donating money anywhere. I saw somewhere she claimed she supposedly very often donated clothes to the charity shops but I'm sure we would see a vlog of that. Her ego couldn't not make one for the praise. Its all BS.

Her reels consist of 2 items!! Just show us the whole god damn haul. Why does she keep asking if she should do a try on? Incase she has forgotten then yes, that's the point. Also I read somewhere today that most clothing returns end up straight into landfills. She returns everything!!! 😡
That's disgusting. She will read here and still continue to do it which makes me sick.

Attachments

• Sick
This idiotfluencer will push ANYTHING for a freebie!! After her last hiccup with not being paid and having followers SCAMMED because of her, you'd have thought she'd have done her research on green chef, her latest #ad but no clearly not. It took me a total 5 minutes to Google the most recent reviews and realise they aren't worth the bother. I thought she used Hello Fresh anyway? Just shows more and more what a fake money grabbing cow she is. Its all for the ££!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Now I cant see anything but a gurn😅

I think she would tit in her hands and clap before donating money anywhere. I saw somewhere she claimed she supposedly very often donated clothes to the charity shops but I'm sure we would see a vlog of that. Her ego couldn't not make one for the praise. Its all BS.

That's disgusting. She will read here and still continue to do it which makes me sick.
I screenshotted almost the same photo as you last night. Where is lips trying to escape to? 🤣

This idiotfluencer will push ANYTHING for a freebie!! After her last hiccup with not being paid and having followers SCAMMED because of her, you'd have thought she'd have done her research on green chef, her latest #ad but no clearly not. It took me a total 5 minutes to Google the most recent reviews and realise they aren't worth the bother. I thought she used Hello Fresh anyway? Just shows more and more what a fake money grabbing cow she is. Its all for the ££!
Didn't she do some colab with a protein brand aswell?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Love it!!!!! Her skin matches her personality shes covered is scales like a snake with her mank skin!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She's only started to get "anxiety" since she started to do Tiktok (people commenting the truth on there). Also she has 2 jobs now? I thought IG was a side hustle. I think all this pretence of being somebody she is not is now catching up with her. Shes probably just stressed because she's actually spent her own money for this hotel look she's going for in her house and it just looks cheap and tacky just like herself. Also making a bold statement like her prayers have been answered finally and it turns out to be a singer back in the UK is very insensitive and selfish as most of us are praying for a war to end and for the world to be at peace. What a silly girl.

So she was 'let down by a brand' but still expecting to upload the vlog she's done for them? 👀😂 Yikesss! How unprofessional! Wouldn't be working with her after that if I was a brand!

• Haha
I'm just glad the scaly slithery little snake didn't participate in pancake day. I was waiting for the pancakes as botched as her lips but they thankfully never appeared.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So she was 'let down by a brand' but still expecting to upload the vlog she's done for them? 👀😂 Yikesss! How unprofessional! Wouldn't be working with her after that if I was a brand!
Suspiciously been let down again? I think it's a sympathy plot for more freebies. She'll get some poor small business sending her gifts because they feel sorry for her. She makes me wretch.

She's only started to get "anxiety" since she started to do Tiktok (people commenting the truth on there). Also she has 2 jobs now? I thought IG was a side hustle. I think all this pretence of being somebody she is not is now catching up with her. Shes probably just stressed because she's actually spent her own money for this hotel look she's going for in her house and it just looks cheap and tacky just like herself. Also making a bold statement like her prayers have been answered finally and it turns out to be a singer back in the UK is very insensitive and selfish as most of us are praying for a war to end and for the world to be at peace. What a silly girl.
Funny her anxiety seems to have popped up out of no where!!!!!! I smell a LIAR!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.