Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're supposed to recycle ♻ your clothes hazza not the reels 🤭

I don't understand how she has finalised the bathroom in 1 story then is on the beg for bathroom ideas in the next - so it's not finalised because the plans aren't final ? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Finalised if she’s gotta put her hand in her pocket, not so much If she gets free tit #gifted.

Fucks me right off!!

Reactions: 6
Finalised if she’s gotta put her hand in her pocket, not so much If she gets free tit #gifted.

Fucks me right off!!
And calling herself "so extra" because her mirror is Bluetooth , does she not realise its 2022 and these things are pretty standard for the modern home? 2 out of 3 of my bathrooms have Bluetooth speakers and screens so you can watch TV in the shower or bath. It's not extra at all. We installed ours because we are lazy sods who love a bath in comfort. Is she that behind she thinks it makes her "soooo extra" 🤦🏼‍♀️ anything to inflate her ego and boast eh?🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Heart
  • Haha
And calling herself "so extra" because her mirror is Bluetooth , does she not realise its 2022 and these things are pretty standard for the modern home? 2 out of 3 of my bathrooms have Bluetooth speakers and screens so you can watch TV in the shower or bath. It's not extra at all. We installed ours because we are lazy sods who love a bath in comfort. Is she that behind she thinks it makes her "soooo extra" 🤦🏼‍♀️ anything to inflate her ego and boast eh?🤷🏼‍♀️😂
She has nothing else to get excited for sat at home alone!!! Not surprised a mirror speaker the world an his wife has got has made her giddy when no one else is around to do the job!!! Wouldn't be surprised if Laura or Gemma have one so she stamped her feet and just HAD to copy them!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has nothing else to get excited for sat at home alone!!! Not surprised a mirror speaker the world an his wife has got has made her giddy when no one else is around to do the job!!! Wouldn't be surprised if Laura or Gemma have one so she stamped her feet and just HAD to copy them!!!!!
And it's always "I" have ordered not we have ordered or we have chosen. I know she's on her own the majority of the time as her relationship is a sham but she could at least pretend to give her boyfriend a look in🤦🏼‍♀️

Her bathroom sounds dreadful already, don't want to say why yet as she will be reading this and will change her mind 🤣 Remember that huge monstrosity of a dining room table that she pushed to one side of the room so you can't even sit on 3 sides of it? Then you had the bedroom done up with b&m items that looked cheap. Even with gifted furniture it's going to look tit. Put your hand in all that supposedly big pot of money that you like to brag about and buy it yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her bathroom sounds dreadful already, don't want to say why yet as she will be reading this and will change her mind 🤣 Remember that huge monstrosity of a dining room table that she pushed to one side of the room so you can't even sit on 3 sides of it? Then you had the bedroom done up with b&m items that looked cheap. Even with gifted furniture it's going to look tit. Put your hand in all that supposedly big pot of money that you like to brag about and buy it yourself.
I can't believe she's done her whole house chicken Al la nugget shade and she's going for a grey bathroom? Seems odd to me but yea her dining room table is disgusting as someone pointed out in her YouTube comments and even suggested she get rid but she said it was an investment piece whe brought with intentions of keeping. If you buy something for keeps at least use it properly not have it pushed up against the wall🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe she's done her whole house chicken Al la nugget shade and she's going for a grey bathroom? Seems odd to me but yea her dining room table is disgusting as someone pointed out in her YouTube comments and even suggested she get rid but she said it was an investment piece whe brought with intentions of keeping. If you buy something for keeps at least use it properly not have it pushed up against the wall🙄
Ahhh quick read here and she's decided to stick with the boring beige nugget vibe. Disgusting but at least shes consistent. If my house was that beige all over I'd end up developing a deep depression and topping myself. There's just no personality in that home, drab and dull. Like her personality.

• Haha
I don't know why influencers have a dining room and an office when we all know they sit on their settee with a tray or laptop.

• Haha
Oh boo hoo Hazel crying claiming stress over filming reels and tiktoks it must he such a strain on your boring life shopping all the time then sending it all back what a chore!!!!! There is nothing harder than pouting to the camera and flashing your tits all day and going for another boring walk round the ghost town you live in!! Reality check!!!!! Try being a nurse or doctor or someone that actually HAS a life/family/stuff to do!!!!!!! You just want your content perfect for your adoring fans you brought lol no you don't you're just pissed off and stressed you can't stop your mouth veering to the side when you talk love you're annoyed you can't hide it better!!!! Asr for being inundated with dms haha I didn't think bots could message you???? Can't believe she's playing the head in over drive stressed anxiety card over her bloody social media stats because we all know its about likes!!!! Imagine living a day in the shoes of someone who actually HAS stress and anxiety because of a chemical imbalance in there brain and fights it ever day. What a wet blanket!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh boo hoo Hazel crying claiming stress over filming reels and tiktoks it must he such a strain on your boring life shopping all the time then sending it all back what a chore!!!!! There is nothing harder than pouting to the camera and flashing your tits all day and going for another boring walk round the ghost town you live in!! Reality check!!!!! Try being a nurse or doctor or someone that actually HAS a life/family/stuff to do!!!!!!! You just want your content perfect for your adoring fans you brought lol no you don't you're just pissed off and stressed you can't stop your mouth veering to the side when you talk love you're annoyed you can't hide it better!!!! Asr for being inundated with dms haha I didn't think bots could message you???? Can't believe she's playing the head in over drive stressed anxiety card over her bloody social media stats because we all know its about likes!!!! Imagine living a day in the shoes of someone who actually HAS stress and anxiety because of a chemical imbalance in there brain and fights it ever day. What a wet blanket!!!!!!!!
I've sat and stewed on this all day. I couldn't reply earlier due to being so angry. My brother in law suffers with anxiety and depression and he has called me on the motor way unable to cross a fly over for no reason at all, just because his anxiety has kicked in. He's been in my kitchen fighting for his breath and convinced he's going to die! And here is smug, narcissistic, egotistical, pathetic little hazel daring to write woe is me essays about not making enough tiktoks. As you say it's about her like count, about her image not being what she wants in the videos and so on.

How dare she play on mental illness when if she really suffered with anxiety even for a nano second she would NOT be capable of waving her breasts in the camera and strutting around like she's the dogs bollocks! When I didn't think the girl could be more of a piece of tit, pardon my French, she's suppassed expectations and proved me wrong.

If you see this Hazel, you are disgusting. I'm shocked you're ignorant enough to have kept those stories up but I suppose with no boyfriend at home SOMEONE has to give you attention even if that is strangers on the Internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She works from home 4 days a week, the 5th day is her staying at home doing her social media which she spreads over a week, the weekend she stays at home slobbing about and watching TV. She has never mentioned anxiety or mental health but she just using that for an excuse because people are asking for the codes to her Zara stuff. Well if you want to do Zara TikToks then that's what you get, just delete tiktok there's no need or reason to do it unless she likes the attention. I can't believe she's acting like this over a childish app she's a grown woman who has no idea what work or stress is, she's had it easy and she wants us to feel sorry for her? This is why she is so unliked, privileged and whinging. Here's a photo of her at the airport with Camel toe and cocktail (yet she doesn't drink). Smug trollop best describes her. Oh she's off out to London for the day Monday with Laura fish lips, eating at restaurants and playing dress up, I bet her "anxiety" and "stress" has magical gone by then.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She works from home 4 days a week, the 5th day is her staying at home doing her social media which she spreads over a week, the weekend she stays at home slobbing about and watching TV. She has never mentioned anxiety or mental health but she just using that for an excuse because people are asking for the codes to her Zara stuff. Well if you want to do Zara TikToks then that's what you get, just delete tiktok there's no need or reason to do it unless she likes the attention. I can't believe she's acting like this over a childish app she's a grown woman who has no idea what work or stress is, she's had it easy and she wants us to feel sorry for her? This is why she is so unliked, privileged and whinging. Here's a photo of her at the airport with Camel toe and cocktail (yet she doesn't drink). Smug trollop best describes her. Oh she's off out to London for the day Monday with Laura fish lips, eating at restaurants and playing dress up, I bet her "anxiety" and "stress" has magical gone by then.
More ridiculous stories of her crying over choosing not to put names or codes of her video description (the job of an influencer surely?) That comment was right. She'd feeding her ego and nothing more which is why she shared it! To get messages "every hour" of "you OK hun?" She makes me nauseous. Don't need people like that on her page? Don't like the negativity? Don't put yourself out there for criticism. Poor princess hazel crying because she's disliked. So overwhelming being messaged for a code. Like someone above said imagine if she had a real job to worry about. Not an office job. Not a job consisting of slagging about. A real job. PS cant wait to see what a fat ugly cow she looks in those vegan leather trousers!

Attachments

• Haha
Was just coming to say the same, she’s pathetic! Never negative she’s always moaning about something or other!

Did a tattler take one for the team?!😂 if not they then they both need to come on over. Clearly she can’t handle anything that’s not licking her arse! The way she tells people to say please and thank You 🙄 this is your job, might not be your only job but you are choice to do it! So do it properly or don’t do it at all!! God she’s so whiney!

Was just coming to say the same, she’s pathetic! Never negative she’s always moaning about something or other!

Did a tattler take one for the team?!😂 if not they then they both need to come on over. Clearly she can’t handle anything that’s not licking her arse! The way she tells people to say please and thank You 🙄 this is your job, might not be your only job but you are choice to do it! So do it properly or don’t do it at all!! God she’s so whiney!
She has such a me me me mentality it's a joke. I hope whoever wrote that finds the way over here 🙏 it's nice knowing there's more than just us who can see through her pick me BS.

More ridiculous stories of her crying over choosing not to put names or codes of her video description (the job of an influencer surely?) That comment was right. She'd feeding her ego and nothing more which is why she shared it! To get messages "every hour" of "you OK hun?" She makes me nauseous. Don't need people like that on her page? Don't like the negativity? Don't put yourself out there for criticism. Poor princess hazel crying because she's disliked. So overwhelming being messaged for a code. Like someone above said imagine if she had a real job to worry about. Not an office job. Not a job consisting of slagging about. A real job. PS cant wait to see what a fat ugly cow she looks in those vegan leather trousers!
If ya so over whelmed and stressed get the duck off the Internet!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Many people are asking for the codes but she's so passive aggressive and if you do you get blocked? All you have to do is add some codes on the description 🙄. Basically she's saying to look for it yourself, not very professional and quite snotty.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.