Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't need to lose weight or change her appearance she needs to change her personality and her attitude. Having a low calorie drink won't stop her being a fake smug stuck up witch.
I kind of like the new tiktok hazel , It's showing all of her followers exactly what a snobby little sllag she really is! Funny she's not got 80k on tiktok though , perhaps you can't buy followers on that platform๐Ÿคญ imagine earning money "in your sleep" to spend it on tat from the range and instagram bots๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Good work!

It make me so sad that people are considering fillers due to influencer culture.
The young lass I work with, oh her face was a picture when I showed her๐Ÿ˜… she was disgusted!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope all that mo eys she's earning whilst asleep is going to pay for those ridiculous lips getting sorted. She really is an ugly girl. Shame

• Haha
Reactions: 6
๐Ÿ’ซMoney in, dignity out ๐Ÿ’ซ

4 days later and she's still regurgitating the feather duster and Robinsons Fruit Shoot look.
At least shes not playing the I don't drink card like she used too๐Ÿคญ does anyone remember when she used to say that every time she had a glass in her hand? At least shes stopped lying about that. Of course she drinks. I'd drink that regularly if I was her and I only saw my partner twice a week. All that money and where is it going? On fake friends and clothes she returns. Wheres your boyfriend hazel? And your family and your real life? Because what you put on Instagram is shallow and of no substance at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
At least shes not playing the I don't drink card like she used too๐Ÿคญ does anyone remember when she used to say that every time she had a glass in her hand? At least shes stopped lying about that. Of course she drinks. I'd drink that regularly if I was her and I only saw my partner twice a week. All that money and where is it going? On fake friends and clothes she returns. Wheres your boyfriend hazel? And your family and your real life? Because what you put on Instagram is shallow and of no substance at all.
I thought he only came home a couple of times a month either way if she's got to resort to tiktok, IG and youtube to fill the void in her life you can see why she thinks money and how many likes she can get would make her happy. Nobody actually cares for her so she's desperate for one of her bots that she has bought to comment positively towards her. She has no visitors and she visits nobody, she's just rattling around in her home continously and aimlessly like a ghost. Can see why she's drinking every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought he only came home a couple of times a month either way if she's got to resort to tiktok, IG and youtube to fill the void in her life you can see why she thinks money and how many likes she can get would make her happy. Nobody actually cares for her so she's desperate for one of her bots that she has bought to comment positively towards her. She has no visitors and she visits nobody, she's just rattling around in her home continously and aimlessly like a ghost. Can see why she's drinking every night.

Oh really? I thought I'd read here it was weekends only but if that's the case no wonder! What an awful life. It's making sense more and more now, she's clearly trying to convince herself money and likes make her happy and validate her, giving her the attention she's lacking and shes trying to convince complete strangers too. Sad.

• Haha
Hope all that mo eys she's earning whilst asleep is going to pay for those ridiculous lips getting sorted. She really is an ugly girl. Shame
By the looks of the like count on that video the tiktokkers didn't like that one. See hazel? Everyone can see what a stuck up sllag you are.

She just uses the clickbait titles of Zara Hauls, those kind of reels generate more interest that's why she's did about 200 of them this month. 2 jumpers isn't really a haul, she could do it all in one but spreads them too thinly ๐Ÿฅฑ

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.