Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her latest Primark haul. I feel she's trolling us stating at the start she's a 10-12 haha

The first skirt she tries on she is clearly self conscious in as she's covering her stomach area constantly, the trousers she got in a 12 are clearly pulling in the crotch area and I don't think the pencil skirts are suppose to be worn that high up!
The only person she is trolling is herself by pretending she is ever going to be a size 10

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s doing her bit to promote small businesses again! AKA send me stuff for free and I’ll show it on my channel. Why can’t she do some investigation herself on some small businesses whether it be local to her or small Instagram accounts, actually purchase items to help the business then promote/ recommend them!

I don’t know about anyone else but ANY company that sends free stuff to an influencers makes me not want to buy from them!

Reactions: 7
It makes me actually hate the company!! I do however love her litte friend Megan

Reactions: 4
It makes me actually hate the company!! I do however love her litte friend Megan
Yeh I don’t mind her not watched her channel but she seems down to earth. Hazel always seems really awkward around others I don’t know these something that always makes me cringe when she films with someone else. I feel the same when she films with that analise girl too.

Yeh I don’t mind her not watched her channel but she seems down to earth. Hazel always seems really awkward around others I don’t know these something that always makes me cringe when she films with someone else. I feel the same when she films with that analise girl too.
She's so awks!!! It's like that stupid little girl giggle she always does. Not attractive!

Reactions: 5
Now that she's buying followers these small businesses will just advertise to us tatters that watch her and her pervy male followers. I would like to know if they would make any sales at all by gifting Hazel free stuff. She's just a selfish tight arse.

Reactions: 6
The small businesses would have better luck just advertising on Tattle :unsure:

• Haha
Her legs in her latest grid look like tree trunks🤮 her styles never been great especially when wearing too tight clothes but this green thing shes obsessed with lately is so ugly! And congrats haz on 73k I only wish I knew how much that cost you!

• Haha
She never chooses flattering clothes, and they always look cheap - even the pieces she gets from the likes of Zara. I don't really know what her style is.

Reactions: 5
Do the gift guides bore anyone else? Not just hers but the ones they all do! It’s all cheap tat but then when they show off ‘what they got for xmas’ videos it’s all expensive and designer stuff!

Reactions: 10
Do the gift guides bore anyone else? Not just hers but the ones they all do! It’s all cheap tat but then when they show off ‘what they got for xmas’ videos it’s all expensive and designer stuff!
no this time she is asking small businesses to actually send her products so she can promote. Just seen she now wants to help pet businesses out 🤣 more like she wants some freebies for Lola 🙄 if she really wanted to help she would just share photos & links from the businesses that have reached out..not ask them to send her products!! This stunt has really put me off her now I actually thought she was quite decent 🤔

Reactions: 9
no this time she is asking small businesses to actually send her products so she can promote. Just seen she now wants to help pet businesses out 🤣 more like she wants some freebies for Lola 🙄 if she really wanted to help she would just share photos & links from the businesses that have reached out..not ask them to send her products!! This stunt has really put me off her now I actually thought she was quite decent 🤔

No I mean these B&M stocking filler his and hers type videos. They bore me and I love a bit of B&M!

No doubt she is after free stuff though anything to not put her hand in her pocket!

Reactions: 2
I'd be mortified to give or recieve any of that utter shite from any 3 shops. If rather u saved ur cash... honestly 👍

Even her giveaway is cheap tat, she's all Zara and White Company but she's generous enough to give away a notepad. 🙄

Also I agree on her taste of clothing or lack of it. She wears tight clothing with tops tucked in or bodysuits which are also tight. Her body shape is that of a sausage and the clothes she wears doesn't do any favours.

The clothes thing for me is that she leaves nothing to the imagination. Too much skin on show AND skin tight. It doesn't matter how big or small someone is (and I don't think there's anything wrong with her figure), I just think that look is tacky. I also think the particular items she chooses always look cheap - shiny ribbed things, tops that have those laces across the boobs etc. Those pieces look like things you could buy off a market.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.