Hazel Maria Wood @hazelwoodx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was losing followers for weeks and in a week she's gone from 70.1 to 70.4 she's buying followers how embarrassing. Go on her follow list every one with a grey picture is brought. Report her account as spam and fraud and false info and hopefully they'll remove a few. How pathetic actually buying followers. Even her popularity is fake and brought just like her fake happy relationship and her fake tits😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate the way she posts a vid on youtube then sends it out to the world the following again... no1s interested luv

Reactions: 2
I quite like Hazel 🙈
Simply because I find she’s not so much of a sheep/stereotype/copier/follower of the crowd/show off type “influencer”
I don’t avidly watch her YT but I do now and again but she is definitely (imo) not the worst or even close!
She has a brain… Has intelligence and a wide range in her vocabulary (a MASSIVE plus) when compared to someone like Amy Rose Walker 🥴🤛
Her ‘come shoppings with me’ are really good for the watcher and aren’t messy-just her showing what SHE likes/is going to buy either (like the above “influencer”)
She just comes across ‘normal’ and 100% herself which is refreshing and a good thing…
I’ll go now 👋🏽😬 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to really like her when she lived in her flat. She seemed down to earth & nice. Now she seems to turning into a bit of a slapper all the boobs out shots trying to be sexy!

Reactions: 8
Her and Laura Gemma Meachem are exactly the same. I know they are "friends" which means they both don't like GLM. They was even doing the same videos like the baked oats and wearing the hideous green clothing which they probably thought they could trend. They like each other posts probably the only real likes they get. Both are self absorbed lip smackers that talk way too fast.

Reactions: 5
I quite like Hazel 🙈
Simply because I find she’s not so much of a sheep/stereotype/copier/follower of the crowd/show off type “influencer”
I don’t avidly watch her YT but I do now and again but she is definitely (imo) not the worst or even close!
She has a brain… Has intelligence and a wide range in her vocabulary (a MASSIVE plus) when compared to someone like Amy Rose Walker 🥴🤛
Her ‘come shoppings with me’ are really good for the watcher and aren’t messy-just her showing what SHE likes/is going to buy either (like the above “influencer”)
She just comes across ‘normal’ and 100% herself which is refreshing and a good thing…
I’ll go now 👋🏽😬 😂
It's OK not everyone has taste!
Shes a carbon copy of everyone else on Instagram just slightly more overweight with a lot less appeal and no personality. Also I'm not sure what you've heard come out of her mouth but all I hear is mispronounced words and someone desperately trying to sound intelligent and failing?
It's a shame everything SHE likes is too small as well. I think it's just teaching girls to have a problem with their natural sizes as she's clearly a 12/14plus and purchasing too small clothes.

Shes a carbon copy of everyone else on Instagram just slightly more overweight with a lot less appeal and no personality. Also I'm not sure what you've heard come out of her mouth but all I hear is mispronounced words and someone desperately trying to sound intelligent and failing?
It's a shame everything SHE likes is too small as well. I think it's just teaching girls to have a problem with their natural sizes as she's clearly a 12/14plus and purchasing too small clothes.
Alright calm down!!! 😳✋🏽
Nothing wrong with my taste 😂
I’m not a fan/avid follower as I said,I literally watch her once-twice a month
(I don’t follow her on Instagram so can’t comment on what I don’t see there)
-IMO- there is still ALOT worse than her on the “influencer” scene.
Even using your above comparisons tbh.ALOT worse.

Each to their own though.U might quite like someone I can’t stand for 50 reasons too.
No need to come @ me like that 😘

Reactions: 3
100% on this, if anything actually fits her she says it's too big. She says she is a size 10/12 but she only ever buys size 10 or xtra small. If she ever buys a 12 she says it's too big.
She is also def the type to buy lots in the store and do a video, but then return everything for exchange and go again. That is just very annoying to me cos it makes it seem she is spending lots and gives false sense of money to people who don't realise.

She’s definitely more of a 12/14 and nothing wrong with that I wear those sizes. Sometimes need to go even bigger as I have big boobs. Why do all these influencers lie about their size!

I personally have never seen her try a size 12 on and thought it looked too big for her unless she lies which wouldn’t surprise me!

She's been constantly "eating" these healthy under 500 kcal meals and was even having at home PT sessions for a year now and her weight hasn't even changed, not even toned up. She just pretends to do all that as it's something to post. Her cooking skills are the worst I've seen on here, it's always burnt and unappealing. I remember she was bragging about her baking skills and she did this cake and it was a disaster, I don't know why she even posted it.

Her mate Laura did this a couple of days ago 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Alright calm down!!! 😳✋🏽
Nothing wrong with my taste 😂
I’m not a fan/avid follower as I said,I literally watch her once-twice a month
(I don’t follow her on Instagram so can’t comment on what I don’t see there)
-IMO- there is still ALOT worse than her on the “influencer” scene.
Even using your above comparisons tbh.ALOT worse.

Each to their own though.U might quite like someone I can’t stand for 50 reasons too.
No need to come @ me like that 😘
I'm calm as a Cucumber 🥒 and there clearly is if you like the likes of her. Bit out of the ordinary to be on her tattle thread fan girling , what did you expect the response to be? I think shes borderline worse than the typical influencer because she wants it so desperately. I mean 400 new followers in 5days when her reach has been declining? She's paying for followers. That's desperately desperate. At least the other influencers are playing up to the camera. Who's she playing up too? Herself and her fake accounts! Again not coming at you but this isn't a fan girl page sweetheart😚

She's been constantly "eating" these healthy under 500 kcal meals and was even having at home PT sessions for a year now and her weight hasn't even changed, not even toned up. She just pretends to do all that as it's something to post. Her cooking skills are the worst I've seen on here, it's always burnt and unappealing. I remember she was bragging about her baking skills and she did this cake and it was a disaster, I don't know why she even posted it.

Her mate Laura did this a couple of days ago 🙄
Everything about her is a disaster. I've seen more weight loss on her fat dog.

• Heart
Just watching her latest Primark haul. I feel she's trolling us stating at the start she's a 10-12 haha

The first skirt she tries on she is clearly self conscious in as she's covering her stomach area constantly, the trousers she got in a 12 are clearly pulling in the crotch area and I don't think the pencil skirts are suppose to be worn that high up!

Just watching her latest Primark haul. I feel she's trolling us stating at the start she's a 10-12 haha

The first skirt she tries on she is clearly self conscious in as she's covering her stomach area constantly, the trousers she got in a 12 are clearly pulling in the crotch area and I don't think the pencil skirts are suppose to be worn that high up!
I know she bought a primark skirts in a few different colours on her reel and if she would of sat down they would of definitely split. She does like to wear everything skin tight. 😄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.