Hayleys.world

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted on her stories the other day that she had just over 1000 subscribers to her recipe thingy :oops: Although I'm sure plenty did it for the year/free binder offer, that's still mental considering her recipes are pretty mediocre

Reactions: 2
She posted on her stories the other day that she had just over 1000 subscribers to her recipe thingy :oops: Although I'm sure plenty did it for the year/free binder offer, that's still mental considering her recipes are pretty mediocre
Yep that’s over £3k a month for telling someone how to cook spaghetti Bol 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep that’s over £3k a month for telling someone how to cook spaghetti Bol 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
No wonder she's been able to renovate the new house so nicely... :rolleyes: Half of her recipes are rehashed from other sites/pages too.

I might start one... Although I fear my "chuck it all in and hope for the best" approach may not suit all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get so annoyed watching this girl act like she invented the wheel by cooking basic things

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes I thought the same that they must have split. She always comes back with more posts and flogging her binders or whatever the latest thing is when she’s single as well.

Reactions: 1
I don’t agree with charging people for this recipe club, I’d get it if she was inventing the recipes but there’s nothing on that list that you can’t pull from google? What is so special about her recipes, or am I missing something?

Reactions: 6
Hate to say it but I really liked her bolonese recipe with the red wine & it's not on her page now 😭😅
FYI you can actually get it from her stories under the lasagne recipe up until the point she prepares the white sauce!

I see she has now deleted most of the recipes in her story, gatekeeping them like she invented them or somefin:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
FYI you can actually get it from her stories under the lasagne recipe up until the point she prepares the white sauce!

I see she has now deleted most of the recipes in her story, gatekeeping them like she invented them or somefin:ROFLMAO:
oh no, how on earth will we all know how to mix some Philadelphia with pasta without her ‘recipes’?! 🤣

my goodness she thinks highly of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its ridiculous that people are stupid enough to pay for a recipe when u can get it for free on Google 🤷 the recipes she makes are nothing u can't find online it's basic everyday cooking she does

Reactions: 4
But she takes those recipes and puts them on pretty cards 🙄 I actually think the font on them looks crap, of all the fonts that are out there. It’s just a crappy way to take money off people and take advantage of a large following. She’s not actually doing any work.