Hayleys.world

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I saw on her stories the other day about getting the house ready to move. When asked why, she wanted something bigger.

I have only just seen her new cookbook it looks soo much like a pinch of nom one I am surprised she hasn’t got in trouble!

Reactions: 3
Although she does seem like a nice girl, and you can’t knock her for her business sense, but some of the recipes in the book….

I mean cutting a banana in half and popping it in the air fryer and serving with a scoop of ice cream….seriously!?! People are buying a cook book and paying an online subscription for this!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A bit niche and a stretch from being about Hayley but does anyone follow her ex Sam’s new girlfriend? They give me Shona and Brad vibes from MAFSUK! Wondering if it’s just me that sees it

A bit niche and a stretch from being about Hayley but does anyone follow her ex Sam’s new girlfriend? They give me Shona and Brad vibes from MAFSUK! Wondering if it’s just me that sees it
I follow Heidi and was really liking her but now I’m finding her a bit vain and materialistic. As for Sam I just find his teeth hilariously white!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if there’s more to her housing situation?
Not long ago she was saying she’d bought her first house on her own and had the kitchen done, now she’s moved out and is renting while she looks for somewhere to buy?
Just doesn’t seem to make sense to me?

I wonder if there’s more to her housing situation?
Not long ago she was saying she’d bought her first house on her own and had the kitchen done, now she’s moved out and is renting while she looks for somewhere to buy?
Just doesn’t seem to make sense to me?
I thought this too!

I am guessing it’s to do with location because her ex has just bought that huge mansion he is soon to move into and she mentioned distance to the kids school too. I do believe that it was just that they needed to be in a different area and there wasn’t the right property to buy.

She bought a previous property and then quickly sold it on. Also her clothes company was dissolved as she didn’t file accounts but she just set another up. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was a bit dodgy when it comes to finances

Reactions: 7
She bought a previous property and then quickly sold it on. Also her clothes company was dissolved as she didn’t file accounts but she just set another up. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was a bit dodgy when it comes to finances
Agreed - she’s sold the sweet business aswell but didn’t really mention much about it

Reactions: 2

She's edging herself into the weight loss territory.

£12 a month 😮 Admittedly cheaper than SW or WW but still nothing that isn't out there already.

Plenty of recipe books out there - PON, Slimming Foodie, Two Chubby Cubs. Once her templates are downloaded, nothing to stop people quitting and using the recipe books/websites. Or is she relying on those who subscribe then forget to unsubscribe 🤷

Reactions: 4

She's edging herself into the weight loss territory.

£12 a month 😮 Admittedly cheaper than SW or WW but still nothing that isn't out there already.

Plenty of recipe books out there - PON, Slimming Foodie, Two Chubby Cubs. Once her templates are downloaded, nothing to stop people quitting and using the recipe books/websites. Or is she relying on those who subscribe then forget to unsubscribe 🤷
Jesus - she doesn’t stop! Any chance to make some money off people!

Hats off for her for being ambitious I guess, but she dips her fingers into so many pies and then gets fed up of her latest fad after a while. She’s just not business savvy at all.

Have you seen her new home account!?

She wasn’t in the rented house for long! She must have had this house lined up.

The new place is huge!!!!!