Hayleys.world

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super relatable 🙄
Don’t reckon she’s doing it to show off it’s probably more of a can you believe the price post. Even at the ivy I wouldn’t expect a bottle of Prosecco to be £60. Lower end Champagne maybe but Prosecco? Never would expect to pay more than £30 for a bottle and that’s pushing it 🫠

Should be called “How to steal other people’s recipes and pass them off as your own” recipe book 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How the hell can she be getting a cookbook deal??
22 bleeping quid in hardback 😳😳😳 For recipes found literally anywhere. Some seriously mad people out there to buy that!

It'll be £5 in Aldi's middle aisle within 3 months of release, like Pinch of Nom!

Reactions: 5
Jeeeez I just looked him up he is properly rich! The amount of child support he must pay her must be astronomical 😂

Reactions: 1
Just looked him up. Wow!

A lot of people I know follow him but I don’t know why they would?

I follo Sam and Heidi………how lush is she? She seems really lovely.

I follo Sam and Heidi………how lush is she? She seems really lovely.
She’s just another mlm hun who’s latched on to a rich guy and manifested it all herself 🙄
The house was up for sale for £2.5m and needs a lot of modernisation so not small change

Reactions: 2
She’s just another mlm hun who’s latched on to a rich guy and manifested it all herself 🙄
The house was up for sale for £2.5m and needs a lot of modernisation so not small change
How did you find the house? X

Oh well, I like her a lot more than most other Instagrammers!