Hayleys.world

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who cooks sauce and boils the pasta in the same pot doesn’t know how to cook!

Reactions: 2
Guys, quick! Which version of bland chicken pasta bake should she make before she goes on holiday?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m surprised she’s put up that she’s a first time home owner, I don’t know why I just assumed she was loaded 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she said she brought a house about 2 years ago but that there were too many problems hence she had to sell? Or was that one rented - anyone remember?

Reactions: 5
I’m sure she said she brought a house about 2 years ago but that there were too many problems hence she had to sell? Or was that one rented - anyone remember?
Yea she definitely made out she bought it and then the next thing she was living with her parents and said there’d been loads of problems with it. Around the time Love her Style was struck off companies house if I recall!!!

She must get a fair bit of maintenance from her ex if he’s loaded plus she has all these businesses so can’t be doing too badly

Reactions: 2
Yea she definitely made out she bought it and then the next thing she was living with her parents and said there’d been loads of problems with it. Around the time Love her Style was struck off companies house if I recall!!!

She must get a fair bit of maintenance from her ex if he’s loaded plus she has all these businesses so can’t be doing too badly
Why was love her style struck off

I think it was because she didn’t file company accounts. Then she recently relaunched it and set up a new limited company (it’s all on companies house website)

I hope she didn’t leave a load of people unpaid by just dissolving and setting up new companies.

She also has a company set up for the sweet business and one called Hayleys World which is listed as PR so presumably for her Instagram earnings. (Can you tell I’m nosy! 😂😂)

Reactions: 3
I can’t see how she makes much from love her style though and surely now people can go out again, they would just go to Wilkos for their pick n mix at half the price lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember this! I’m sure she said she owned it and she was having a new kitchen put in, then she said it was just a temporary house. Very strange 🤔

Reactions: 4
Anyone follow her ex? I knew he was quite well off when they were together, remember he had a Mclaren and they had a nice house he had built but has he had a big increase in his income cos he seems to be always on holiday these days flying private jets or first class with his new mlm girlfriend and I don’t remember him doing this with Hayley?

Anyone follow her ex? I knew he was quite well off when they were together, remember he had a Mclaren and they had a nice house he had built but has he had a big increase in his income cos he seems to be always on holiday these days flying private jets or first class with his new mlm girlfriend and I don’t remember him doing this with Hayley?
Omggg I was stalking the ex’s profile the other day after someone on here mentioned him…

what a TOOL 🤣 he seems. Those fake horse teeth all over his Instagram with motivational quotes, loves himself doesn’t he?!