Hayleys.world

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t understand why she put on stories about people buying her products has helped her get a mortgage. Didn’t she buy a house the other year and then sell it quickly as she didn’t like it?

I’m also a bit suspicious she runs her businesses in a bit of a dodgy way as her clothing firm was struck off the companies house register for not filing accounts but she kept on trading and then set up new businesses.

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad she showed us how to make a pizza wrap.

Also, while I’m here. Does anybody remember her putting up a story that she found mould in her yoghurt/cheese and she was just going to use the bits round it?

Her ex has been on stories this morning telling everyone about the private jet he’s booked to take him and his mlm gf to Greece today - wonder what Hayley thinks about it all ..... I priced it up quickly and it’s about £25k!!!

Reactions: 2
Him and his new missus are smug c**ts can’t stand either of them. His block teeth make me cringe

Reactions: 4
He looks like an absolute bell end😅

What’s with the posing in front of cars? 🥴

Also, why the dissertation length captions on every post

The new girls lips are atrocious!

Reactions: 4
Random but today she shared on her stories the name of the cafe her parents run..

Went to the Instagram and tbh it looks like food I’d make at home if I wasn’t up for bothering much

They’ve also got kenco iced coffee sachets visible on another post 😂

Groundbreaking 😂 finding her slightly annoying recently
Same, really liked her before now she seems half arsed with the same old recipes. Cant believe she makes money from recommending a dolmio white lasange sauce 😅🤣

Reactions: 3
Remember to save if you want to know how to make a gin and tonic 🙄🙄 Is this girl for real

What the- I went to have a look thinking oh maybe she’s done a twist on it, NOPE. Gin a can of tonic water and a lime 😂😂😂. High sense of self importance much?

Reactions: 1
Her recipes are so boring now, and how many times a week does she eat pasta? 😴 😴 Imagine actually paying her1 for basic recipes which are all over the Internet 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2