Hayleys.world

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really like Hayley, originally started following her when I had a sw account 🙈 have stopped with all that nonsense a long time ago now but still follow her as I like her recipes and she doesnt bullshit plus her sweets are spot on 😋 try her stuffed crust pizza recipe 👌

I’ve followed Hayley for many years. Immediate unfollow now she is selling that lumi shite.
Honestly what makes people think everyone wants to see this crap off multiple people.
Well I was a fan of her until I now see she’s shilling an MLM. Urgh.
Oh, must of missed this. She can pack that tit in!! 😂

Yeah I don’t get the sweet thing. I haven’t looked how much they cost but every corner shop does sweets 3 for £1 or something so I would never imagine paying someone else to ship me sweets 🧐
They are expensive, I've only ever bought them with a discount. Can say they're nothing like stale corner shop sweets though, but as nice as they are I'll only buy when discounted

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ve ordered sweets from her twice now (second time was benefit of the doubt) both times she hadn’t closed the bag properly so all the sweets fell out in the box and went stale. So overpriced and lazy packing.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I ordered sweets from her once as a gift to someone. She totally effed it up and sent it twice 😂 my niece was V happy 😂

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine many people will subscribe. Her recipes are hardly ground breaking. I used to really like her but she’d sell her soul for a few quid now

Reactions: 9
Just had a creep after I unfollowed her because of the lumi, is that her new boyfriend she has posted?

Reactions: 1
So 100 people have signed up, I thought there would be more tbh but guess it’s early days but guess it’s still 300 quid in her pocket!

I can’t imagine many people will subscribe. Her recipes are hardly ground breaking. I used to really like her but she’d sell her soul for a few quid now
agreed, her recipes are so basic. I’m sure most of us can chuck some pesto in pasta without needing her recipe for it!

Reactions: 3
I’ve reported her to asa totally sick of her constantly promoting her own business and not declaring it as an ad .

Reactions: 6
The sunglasses she was flouting last week for £17 and I liked, so I went on AliExpress and got myself a pair for about £2 😀🕺 theyve already arrived too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
swear all the instahun ‘business goals’ accounts get their stock from Ali express 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s at 300 Patrons now so £900 a month, decent amount on top of her Clothing company and Sweet biz.
The girls Dad is absolutely loaded aswell so the maintenance he will pay will be more than most people earn a month. He drives round Wakefield in his bright orange Mcclaren and bright white fake teeth it’s very laughable. He has a new girlfriend now who seems an absolute fruitloop, always crying on her stories and moaning about life. Don’t think she’s ever worked a day in her life and spends money like water. Least Hayley is a genuine person and hard worker!
What will all these people do if Instagram shutdown or just wasn’t fashionable anymore! They would have nothing else, quite scary.

Reactions: 7
She’s at 300 Patrons now so £900 a month, decent amount on top of her Clothing company and Sweet biz.
The girls Dad is absolutely loaded aswell so the maintenance he will pay will be more than most people earn a month. He drives round Wakefield in his bright orange Mcclaren and bright white fake teeth it’s very laughable. He has a new girlfriend now who seems an absolute fruitloop, always crying on her stories and moaning about life. Don’t think she’s ever worked a day in her life and spends money like water. Least Hayley is a genuine person and hard worker!
What will all these people do if Instagram shutdown or just wasn’t fashionable anymore! They would have nothing else, quite scary.
Maybe I’m being harsh but im not sure I would agree with her being a hard worker - selling recipes that have been around for years and you could get by googling them, pedalling the lumi mlm, selling overpriced pick n mix and tat from Ali express 🤔

Reactions: 5
These people that use their large following to shill MLM crap knowing full well they are taking advantage of people actually make me so angry. As if she doesn’t make enough money as it is!

Reactions: 3