Hayley Hall @hayleyhall_uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is done as a blogger, she just post stories of the junk food she eats in huge amounts, aout any freebies she gets that she doesn't seem to receive much, her watching netflix, about her bad behaved dog that sometimes I feel tempted to tell her "hey where are your children as you said that childless women are pathetic" but as I'm not a witch like her I just shake it off.

Reactions: 1
She is done as a blogger, she just post stories of the junk food she eats in huge amounts, aout any freebies she gets that she doesn't seem to receive much, her watching netflix, about her bad behaved dog that sometimes I feel tempted to tell her "hey where are your children as you said that childless women are pathetic" but as I'm not a witch like her I just shake it off.
She said WHAT?! 😡

Can’t help but notice how she’s folded the knickers inwards so we can’t see how big they really are 🙄 will she ever stop lying about her true size

C524A890-C27B-4A75-87C8-EA512E0AD54E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would like to know which brand or agency was so dumb to hire her, also Head of Social media and PR? Errmm she hasn't been working in ages and clearly she sucks as influencer how she could get that position when there are thousands who were actually working all this time doing the merits? Unless is assistant and she is lying again 🙄
Also how long it will take before her bitchy personality start creating a bad environment at her work place?
She was an absolute hole to work with. Nasty, mean and would write snide tweets about people she worked with. She was fired from Saatchi for posting something negative and complaining on Twitter about British Gas that were her client.

Reactions: 2
She was an absolute hole to work with. Nasty, mean and would write snide tweets about people she worked with. She was fired from Saatchi for posting something negative and complaining on Twitter about British Gas that were her client.
Oooo spill more tea....

Yep you can't leave us just with that 🤣spill the tea

On her stories today she has set up a cinema screen in her garden. I wouldn't be happy if my neighbours had a loud TV/film soundtrack playing in their garden.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she has put a story on Instagram in the last month that has not shown her eating or drinking something.

£100 on 4 sports bras. Jesus Christ what is wrong with buying 1 and washing it. These influencers are ruining the planet. Bet she only goes to the gym for about a month as well. Perhaps if she cut down on her addiction to take away coffees it might help. You never see her without one.

I don't see the point of going to the gym if right immediately she "treats" herself to a massive amount of junk food, those coffees she takes are quite high in sugar.

Reactions: 3