Hayley Hall @hayleyhall_uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It kind of makes me want to buy the same clothes as her and see if she's right and they really do run "really small"

I'd said monsoon runs pretty true ti size, in all honesty I find them generous so sometimes I size down with them

Will someone please tell Hayley all this girly twirling and lifting of the shoulders is just beyond fffing ridiculous.,.... you are not 11 years old!!!

Reactions: 3
I find her Twitter so embarrassing. She sends dozens of tweets every day and gets absolutely no response or engagement. Tumbleweed Central. She's been spouting her thoughts on Meghan and Harry, which are entirely unoriginal, like the world is dying to know her take on it, and literally no one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find her Twitter so embarrassing. She sends dozens of tweets every day and gets absolutely no response or engagement. Tumbleweed Central. She's been spouting her thoughts on Meghan and Harry, which are entirely unoriginal, like the world is dying to know her take on it, and literally no one cares.
this!!! 🙌 I used to follow her on Twitter but her constant spam is so obvious she is desperate for blog views or basically anything. Her twitter account is one big spam spam spam, like every hour there's the same bloody blog posts promoted. I unfollowed cos she was clogging up my feed 😂 if she was such an 'expert' she would know that her constant spam of promoting herself is a huge no no and turns more people off than ever.

Reactions: 2
I also found annoying how she uses it to moan and shade others. Her content is so unappealing and poorly designed and her attitude certainly are the worst.

Reactions: 5
Looks like she's had to go and get a job. She really must have been making very little from this gig it was impossible for them to live on his salary. Her content was boring and dated. So much for being such a great beauty and fashion influencer.

Reactions: 1
I saw that too, blog totally dried up so had to get a job. She was so full of herself even in her Instagram post 'announcing her news'. Reality is she thought she was way better than what she is and had no audience to back up her big head. I can't imagine she has been making much money at all considering she is such a 'beauty expert' ;). Her content was boring, she was so rude and snotty to everyone, very unlikeable. I think quite a few bloggers will also have to bow out soon and go get a job.

I'm surprised she was able to last this long before getting a job tbh. I wonder how she'll cope not being able to just lounge around on the sofa with her dog and yet another hot chocolate every afternoon?
I agree with others, her content ideas were so dull - jumping reel changing clothes, how to paint your nails, how to use a hair bobble. Dull. Nothing original at all.

The absolute irony of her running an expensive course to become a 'superstar blogger' then having to get a 9-5 job because no brands want to touch her 😂 you couldn't make it up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would like to know which brand or agency was so dumb to hire her, also Head of Social media and PR? Errmm she hasn't been working in ages and clearly she sucks as influencer how she could get that position when there are thousands who were actually working all this time doing the merits? Unless is assistant and she is lying again 🙄
Also how long it will take before her bitchy personality start creating a bad environment at her work place?

Wow the last time she actually worked was 2013 she must be hating to go back to normal working life after the epic fail of the OG Beauty blogger bullshit. Is not like she has a vast experience in the beauty industry or worked with important brands either. Luckily for her is home office and my goodness the amount of junk she hoards and how messy she is, 10 bags hanging at the door handle how tacky.

It absolutely baffles me that she has a blog on how to be a social media expert when her engagement is absolutely piss poor and her content is dull as duck 😂

I reckon I could be a committed vegetarian and write a blog on the best meats to eat and get more engagement than her

Reactions: 3
I was wondering the same, Does she has any medical condition to justify getting the vaccine now? Never heard her saying she had anything apart of fertility issues I would be quite pissed off if the reason of her priority to get it was her obesity.

I’m 28 and I’ve had the jab and a lot of people my age have had it too. It seems quite random and none of us have underlying health conditions!

I had no side effects at all but I just KNEW Hayley would get them 🙄

Meh just an excuse to lay down watch netflix and eat crap to then have a such deserved bath and go to bed early 😂

I'm surprised as I don't think they managed to give it to all the elderly and vulnerable ones, but the one they are giving now is the Astra-Zeneca I know many people are turning it down waiting for the Pfizer one, my neighbour was offered it due to his asthma and he declined it.

Well now we know where ahw works, so glad I don't use any of those brands, but I'm not sure she actually works as she keeps having the lazy ass life she uploads on instagram.

They were quite generous with her description.

Screenshot_20210325_215620.jpg

All she ever posts are pictures of her devouring buckets of drink that are laden with sugar or pictures of her eating cakes and doughnuts