Hayley Hall @hayleyhall_uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
f*ck me, is she still claiming she is a 16? and midsize? she's tag loads of midsizefashions, wtf. I'm an 18 and she looks way way bigger than me and I'm plus size...the delusion of this beauty expert :rolleyes: 😂

Reactions: 3
Is she still around?? The other day a reel of her now trying to promote real state popped up ony insta, she is basically the size of a door so she is 23 or 24, 16 my ass

Reactions: 2
Maybe she's a US size 16 which is a UK 20?
She’s from the UK so that would make no sense unless she’s doing it to trick people. Cannot stand her though cos she is 100% hiding her real size

I don’t care what size she is, but she is not a Size 16 so I wish she would stop putting it on posts
She looks very big here which is absolutely fine it’s just the bleeping lies it really winds me up. Also her head is way too small for her body it’s so odd 🤣

Just stumbled across her account as I was looking for midsize 14/16 fashion accounts to follow...is she really claiming to be a size 16...as in jeans size 16, not floaty baggy t shirt size 16. I’m a true 16, 5ft 8 and I genuinely look nothing like her. Is she like 4ft tall? Nothing wrong at all with being bigger/smaller but why basically sell yourself as a size which you clearly aren’t....

Reactions: 1
Just stumbled across her account as I was looking for midsize 14/16 fashion accounts to follow...is she really claiming to be a size 16...as in jeans size 16, not floaty baggy t shirt size 16. I’m a true 16, 5ft 8 and I genuinely look nothing like her. Is she like 4ft tall? Nothing wrong at all with being bigger/smaller but why basically sell yourself as a size which you clearly aren’t....
She lies about being size 16, she is 23 or 24 a real size 16 would be far slimmer than her.

I don’t care what size she is, but she is not a Size 16 so I wish she would stop putting it on posts
I haven’t been Instagram for over a year now so I’ve not seen any pictures of her. Wow! She’s piled some weight on! She’s even more not a size 16! 😂

Posting after 9 months. Since she has her new job she has been less annoying. It is clear she has been working to lose weight but she is now claiming to be a size 14. I know this is a no no but I reckon she has been told to lose weight if she wants kids…. I might be wrong but 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

I think you’re right about the kids thing. She’s just turned 40 and seems to write a lot that she’s going through ‘tough times’ but never elaborates on what she’s referring to. My assumption that it was something related to having kids as I remember she mentioned it years ago and hasn’t touched on it since.

I think you’re right about the kids thing. She’s just turned 40 and seems to write a lot that she’s going through ‘tough times’ but never elaborates on what she’s referring to. My assumption that it was something related to having kids as I remember she mentioned it years ago and hasn’t touched on it since.
What’s happening with her now? I’m not on Insta so can’t see what she’s been up to