Hayley Hall @hayleyhall_uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The paint colour in her bedroom, I think is horrible. Did she not say she wanted a navy colour. The colour she's put on the walls looks like the same colour as every other room in her house. She has awful taste in fashion and home decor it seems.

Reactions: 5
The paint colour in her bedroom, I think is horrible. Did she not say she wanted a navy colour. The colour she's put on the walls looks like the same colour as every other room in her house. She has awful taste in fashion and home decor it seems.
I hate it too. The colours don't look right together.

Reactions: 2
Those combination of greens look awful gives old hospital vibes, what gives me more cringe is the teenager decoration, doesn't look like a adult married couple room, looks more like a teenager with all her vanity full of crap, a quote in the wall and a bunch of photos of her with the partner, like.... Gosh you see him every freaking day why do you need a wall covered of photos of you two.

Reactions: 3
I'm starting to believe that Jo Malone is a quite chavy brand as they are basically one of the very few that keep inviting her to the zoom events and send her the latest releases. I'm so glad that I was never too keen on their overpriced colognes, never undertood the hype about the brand.

Reactions: 1
I'm starting to believe that Jo Malone is a quite chavy brand as they are basically one of the very few that keep inviting her to the zoom events and send her the latest releases. I'm so glad that I was never too keen on their overpriced colognes, never undertood the hype about the brand.

I just came here to say this. I think if my dig opened up a blog it'd start getting stuff from no malone through the post. I mean honeslty how much have they spent on sending all that shite to bloggers. Glad I don't like them either bit maybe stop sending every influencer under the sun you over priced rubbish and charge customer's fairer prices. It's one of the reasons I stay away from the brand tbh.

whats the betting most of the products Jo Malone send to influencers end up on ebay anyway. Hardly any of them ever mention the products again, same with Molton Brown, they used to send to just a few influencers who you could tell genuinely liked their products but lately they send to everyone too and its really cheapened the brand and I bet they all flog em on ebay too. Glad i don't like either and stick to my Homesense specials.

whats the betting most of the products Jo Malone send to influencers end up on ebay anyway. Hardly any of them ever mention the products again, same with Molton Brown, they used to send to just a few influencers who you could tell genuinely liked their products but lately they send to everyone too and its really cheapened the brand and I bet they all flog em on ebay too. Glad i don't like either and stick to my Homesense specials.
Jo Malone went down hill when she sold it to Estée Lauder. It’s common as muck now.

Reactions: 2
Just seen her ad for a wet brush...is there anyone who doesn’t actually know what a hair brush is and what it does!?

Her shoulder swaying though is triggering me, can she just bleeping stop

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Struggling for views- I just find her whole ' i worked really hard in this reel please watch' annoying, desperate and pathetic. I very rarely see other influencers begging for views. Surprising from one if the top UK influencers (according to Hayley).

Her content is just scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

I still don't understand how she ends up in these top 10 or top 20 beauty bloggers/influencer things. She is boring, bland, arrogant and really doesn't have much of a following. I would imagine most of her following are other bloggers and probably more old school bloggers. Her content is so repetitive especially her reels with that smug grin and shoulder shirk. I can't imagine she is someone who would bring in a load of sales for brand either so I don't see her appeal at all.

My goodness that guy everytime I see him it gives me second hand embarrassment like man you can't be so pathetic and sad any man with dignity would have already dumped that lazy moaning cow, I mean is nice to have a man who do a lot of things for you but this one is practically her witch, he bank rolls her, he does everything in the house, she does duck all the entire day and still uploads stories of him doing all the work while she is sat in her ass watching the other one doing it all, totally unfair an unequal relationship

Screenshot_20210227_092452.jpg

Hayley “sizing up” again :rolleyes:
Just accept you’re a bigger size hon and stop pretending
I'd put money on that being at least a 20. I don't know why she just doesn't embrace it, there's such a big market for plus size fashion bloggers.

She does have an obsession with sizes, but dear if she would actually try to get into a 16 her husband would have to call the firefighters to be able to take it off

• Haha
It kind of makes me want to buy the same clothes as her and see if she's right and they really do run "really small"

Not meaning to discriminate but there are certain materials and fabrics that are not for obese people, faux leather is practically reserved for fit and slender people.

Not meaning to discriminate but there are certain materials and fabrics that are not for obese people, faux leather is practically reserved for fit and slender people.
So true! Jeez I woudn't go near leather lmao. If she does own any size 16 clothes it's where the material is stretchy - my friend does exactly the same, lies about the size she is cos everything she buys is stretchy. Imagine Hayley buying something fitted lol. I mean her jeans are easily a 20, and even if her top half was smaller, her tits are huge so she would never fit a size 16 based on that alone!

I'm not arsed about her wearing faux leather (anyone can wear anything whatever their size if it makes them feel good IMO, not my business) but i just wish she would quit holding onto this size 16 dream. If you're having to size up ALL your clothes there's a clear theme here, and that is you're not the size you think you are/want to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 7