Hayley Hall @hayleyhall_uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over how much this chick loves herself and has this deluded self importance arrogance going on. who the hell calls themselves a Beauty Expert and tries to boast about their amazing skin when a ring light literally blurs a lot of lines and texture. Hate to break it to ya Hayley but you do look late 30s, its not just about skin.

There are loads of bloggers out there are older than her that look so much better and are way more natural and nicer with their audience.

She is totally one to call anyone or any brand out but the minute someone does it to her she claims 'trolls'. She is so condescending in the way she speaks to her audience I do not know why she has any followers. Didn't someone mention previously too that as a band she was a nightmare to work with, can totally imagine it.

Reactions: 4
I'm confused why she won't shell out for a newer version apple mac and has been searching for a cheaper one for weeks but will go to the shopping village and drop a few grand there!!
I don't get it!

She's got a free bottle of Jo Malone scent and has marked it as an #AD but in her photo I couldn't even make out the name of the new scent she was promoting.

Reactions: 2
I just don't think she is very nice at all. I also think she has a very fragile ego. To do an angry live after someone asked her to be 100% clear on having botox after talking about how great her skin was, after calling them negative and pedantic, then telling everyone to "be kind". How about you be kind to your followers Hayley? Maybe admit you got it wrong or it was an oversight. It definitely wasn't trolling by the follower, just someone asking her to be truthful about it all. I don't see how she thinks she was being authentic about her skin/face when she forgot to mention part of the reason it's so smooth is because of Botox . Then there's the use of filters and ring light. Pathetic behaviour from her IMO

Reactions: 8
She is incredibly immature for her age, and it has nothing to do with her body size although she shows zero interest on improving her lifestyle towards a better health. Her real problem is that she is not an honest person and is extremely full of herself, really awful personality. Is like she lives in a bubble that keeps her away from reality, as I said once she wouldn't be able to have a real job with one boss driving you crazy, deadlines, working with a team and having to keep the "I know everything and I'm always right" attitude to herself.

Reactions: 5
There is not one thing likeable about this woman. I've tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. Her tweet about how all haters are single,childless, jobless etc etc is just pathetic. Well hayley I have a house, a husband, a job and a great life. Actually I am childless but it's by choice so I prefer childfree thank you very much. I wish she'd stop calling herself a size 16 (shes not) or curvy (she's not that either). She really needs to take some ownership in regard to her health. She really can't take any sort of criticism, she's in the wrong job but we all know shes so lazy that a real job would kill her. She needs to learn to accept some feedback and stop chucking all her toys out the pram like a petulant child all the time. She's bloody 38!!

Oh are we still meant to still be feeling sorry for her about her lack of work (so she said). That's an 800 computer to add to the pile of crap she's bought recently. At least that'll be a bit useful for her in comparison to the 2 grand she spend on some handbags.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
WTF??? That tweet is just show the piece of tit she actually is and how nule her values are. First someone should educate this narcissist cow telling her that many people around the world are jobless not for being a lazy ass like her but due to covid many lost their jobs so it was very insensitive from her to say that. She doesn't have a job, she might get a few pounds for an ad and affiliate links and reselling your freebies but sorry Hayley that's not a job.
Childless, plenty of woman have fertility or healthy issues again very insensitive to say that, but ermm is 2020 not 1800 plenty of women nowadays don't want kids is not an obligation to have any, pushing a baby is not an achievement just a life decision.
Single and living on my own... again having a husband is achievement? Well for Hayley truly is, having a man who pays for everything while she is sat on her ass watching netflix the whole day and go out just for shopping, just pray he never gets fed up and dump you otherwise you will be truly fucked up as you have nothing by your own.
I'm happy of beign single, independent and living on my own place without depending from a man and without feeling desperate to get married or I want someone to be my oartner not someone to fill my insecurities.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think it's fair to criticise her weight. I think it's positive to have bloggers of different sizes and ages. It may be unhealthy to be overweight but that is the individual's choice and some people find it a lot harder than others to keep their weight down.

I don't think it's fair to criticise her weight. I think it's positive to have bloggers of different sizes and ages. It may be unhealthy to be overweight but that is the individual's choice and some people find it a lot harder than others to keep their weight down.
Yeah I agree. If she's cool being obese then all power to her. Couldn't give a tit about that, more that she still peddles the lie that she's a size 16 while crowing on about body positivity and "it doesn't matter what size you are". It obvs does or she wouldn't lie about it.

ANYWAY.

My only beef with her is her attitude to others who ask questions or disagree and the way she talks down to them as if she just scraped them off her shoe. Not a good look. She just doesn't come across as a very nice person at all.

Reactions: 7
Is funny she is rambling about the prices of imacs but she doesn't mind to spend 2000 on bags, first is well known apple products are expensive and you can still buy other brands that would work as good for less money, and what's the point of buying older versions? With Apple you have to upgrade on a regular basis because the older versions become obsolete soon, but what I find funny is that she moans to pay for that considering is a "working" tool and how she gets her "income" but she doesn't mind on buying expensive bags that will end up smashed in the back on her wardrobe like the chanel she forgot she had, thia girl has no logic or common sense whatsoever.

I'm sorry but I think it's irresponsible of influencers to push a narrative of body positivity when they are clearly obese. I dont think it is good enough to say 'oh well if they're happy about their weight then so be it'. We have a massive issue with obesity in this country and its one of the the biggest strains on the NHS. It's also shown to be a massive influence on how badly someone may handle being infected with covid and if they end up in the icu for example. It's the fact she goes on and on about being a size 16, maybe she was that a few years ago but her weight has crept up and up and she hides behind this naritive of body positivity. She appears to eat very unhealthy foods and not make much effort otherwise. In the wake especially of covid the government should have been pushing a narrative of exercise, weight loss and vitamin taking. It's just my opinion and I understand if people feel uncomfortable talking about peoples weight. I also see a lot of these see styled curvy, body positive bloggers insult thinner woman and it just screams jealousy.

I've got no idea who that tweet was actually aimed at, maybe the poor woman who had asked her quite reasonably for a bit of transparency in regards to the BOTOX. Hayley doesn't take any questions along those lines well and rather than just handle them like an adult, the toys get chucked out. I agree with the person who said she is very immature for her age. No one needs any of those things mentioned in the tweet to be happy in life and success isn't measured in how many of them you have. The childless bit was probably especially cutting, what if people have fertility issues or lost their job due to covid. I don't know many people who have had covid but I know quite a few who have lost their jobs due to it.

I'm sorry but I think it's irresponsible of influencers to push a narrative of body positivity when they are clearly obese. I dont think it is good enough to say 'oh well if they're happy about their weight then so be it'. We have a massive issue with obesity in this country and its one of the the biggest strains on the NHS. It's also shown to be a massive influence on how badly someone may handle being infected with covid and if they end up in the icu for example. It's the fact she goes on and on about being a size 16, maybe she was that a few years ago but her weight has crept up and up and she hides behind this naritive of body positivity. She appears to eat very unhealthy foods and not make much effort otherwise. In the wake especially of covid the government should have been pushing a narrative of exercise, weight loss and vitamin taking. It's just my opinion and I understand if people feel uncomfortable talking about peoples weight. I also see a lot of these see styled curvy, body positive bloggers insult thinner woman and it just screams jealousy.

I've got no idea who that tweet was actually aimed at, maybe the poor woman who had asked her quite reasonably for a bit of transparency in regards to the BOTOX. Hayley doesn't take any questions along those lines well and rather than just handle them like an adult, the toys get chucked out. I agree with the person who said she is very immature for her age. No one needs any of those things mentioned in the tweet to be happy in life and success isn't measured in how many of them you have. The childless bit was probably especially cutting, what if people have fertility issues or lost their job due to covid. I don't know many people who have had covid but I know quite a few who have lost their jobs due to it.
Agree with all of this. Why do influencers label everyone as a hater when all they are doing is calling them to account or disagreeing with them. She has very thin skin.

I agree, I'm against bullying an overweight person with insults or any sort of any non sense abuse, I don't say everyone has to be size 8. BUT one thing is body positivity and another is promote obesity like it was normal, and the message the vast majority in this bloggers and influencers in this case Hayley is that Obesity is fine they are are public people online promoting an unhealthy life, that is fine to eat junk all the freaking time, that is fine to lay down down at watch tv and do zero workout, they only teach to others with weight issues that they have to victimise themselves as excuse to don't find a professional solution or help. They promote a shallow idea of love yourself if you are overweight then is perfectly fine don't listen to others who call you fat, no.. Is not about what others think or say about your body, they should promote how to work towards a healthy life and not ending up with diabetes, high risks to other diseases, getting injections on your spine, and sitting with a box of donuts and claim "oh the world have to accept me as I am" that message is totally wrong even dangerous because later comes the depression and mental health problems. Plus size bloggers have the chance to help a lot to the public health becoming the example themselves.

Agree with all of this. Why do influencers label everyone as a hater when all they are doing is calling them to account or disagreeing with them. She has very thin skin.
They are talking about someone, I saw Steph Toms, I used to like her but she turned out as bad as her she neither wanted to say anything of all the work she has done on her face, so the botox club felt touched I see
Screenshot_20201112_153448.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I disagree. I don't think it should be compulsory for an influencer to be slim. I doubt her followers are encouraged to be overweight because of Hayley. People can lose weight more easily if they are happy rather than if they are shamed into it. Should all overweight people be banned from public facing jobs, teaching and performing because they are a bad influence?

Reactions: 3
I agree, I'm against bullying an overweight person with insults or any sort of any non sense abuse, I don't say everyone has to be size 8. BUT one thing is body positivity and another is promote obesity like it was normal, and the message the vast majority in this bloggers and influencers in this case Hayley is that Obesity is fine they are are public people online promoting an unhealthy life, that is fine to eat junk all the freaking time, that is fine to lay down down at watch tv and do zero workout, they only teach to others with weight issues that they have to victimise themselves as excuse to don't find a professional solution or help. They promote a shallow idea of love yourself if you are overweight then is perfectly fine don't listen to others who call you fat, no.. Is not about what others think or say about your body, they should promote how to work towards a healthy life and not ending up with diabetes, high risks to other diseases, getting injections on your spine, and sitting with a box of donuts and claim "oh the world have to accept me as I am" that message is totally wrong even dangerous because later comes the depression and mental health problems. Plus size bloggers have the chance to help a lot to the public health becoming the example themselves.
This so much. It's absolutly what I was getting at. I certainly don't think someone should be bullied because of their weight and this goes for thin/bigger girls. However it is irresponsible to say you must admire me because I'm bigger, look how great I am. People need to take responsibility for their own health. I understand as well that tbh the world is a bit tit right now and over indulging and being a bit lazy is easy as motivation is hard to come by sometimes.

The bottom line with Hayley is she's a nasty, not very likeable person. She reminds me of those nasty girls you'd find in high schools with her attitude of every hater must be jealous of me and have a crap life. She needs to grow up and get real with herself. I'd be embarrassed with myself if I had a bit of a public profile and was acting this way. She has had some nasty comments that were uncalled for regarding her weight and she responded to them very poorly but if I were her I wouldn't have focussed on the negative, I'd have used the comments and got off my arse. She seems to have a massive chip on her shoulder and just comes across as a very bitter person.

You are totally right. Hayley has a huge chip on her shoulder and is incredibly bitter. I think she thought her blogging would take off and she'd be the face of brands (deluded to even think that), but she was so envious of the likes of inthefrow, etc, who came along and basically pushed her out of the way really because of what they looked like (and also because they had more likability), and even though I cannot stand inthefrow you can see why so many brands wanted to work with her. Other bloggers and influencers too, Hayley was never seen in that way and I think she became very bitter about it.

She claims to be a beauty expert to make herself feel better, she is no expert and it shows the type of person she is for even putting that in her bio.

her outburst on twitter really showed herself up, for someone who claims her whole thing is being professional that was the complete opposite. I hope brands saw it which they will have and it puts them off working with her. She is coming across more nasty and awful with each reel.

For me personally anything she recommends is instantly on my do not buy list. Brands should take note of how nasty she is and put her in their avoid list

I really dislike Victoria, specially now that she is using a dog to create content and she is massively materialistic even when her career is downhill now I wouldn't compare her to Hayley, Victoria at least worked hard to become popular her mistake was leaving gleam thinking that brands would beg to work with her. Hayley I think made the same mistake she started with the old school bloggers but she never managed to grow she is lucky to still be part of some brands pr list but clearly they don't look for her to do the real ads that pay well or collabs or anything, she thought brands would come to her without creating any significant content as her ego is massive, many probably noticed her spoiled brat behaviour on social media and her horrible personality and avoid her.
She is bitter and jealous of others who became more successful than her specially the ones who started after her she really hates them. And is not about her being a big girl because Callie Thorpe gets freaking good deals like Nike etc all the time.

Last edited:
It’s funny how she’s sending those wellies back when she’s paid for them but she clings on to the free stuff 🤔