Hayley Hall @hayleyhall_uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not being 100% transparent!
🤣🤣 Egg on her face, and no the botox is everywhere not just between her brows, plus she pre record her stories with the filters and upload them after so the filter name won't show up on the top. She moans about beauty standards and unrealistic body shapes but she pushes unrealistic skin standards.

Reactions: 3
Now calling the person who said she should have mentioned having Botox 'negative and pedantic'. No, they were just being fair and asking for the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only caught a bit. She was aggressively saying she only had Botox at 37 and not long ago, and she's only had it in one place. She hasn't had it here, here or here, only between her brows. She's pathetic.
I missed the live. What else did she say?

Reactions: 1
Haha someone really touched a sensitive nerve on Hayley, she got exposed and didn't like it at all, how long before shw dedicates the "fu.. You" reel and a story calling her a hater or a karen just for saying things as they truly are. Hayley couldn't be more pathetic

Reactions: 2
She needs to film without the filters and ring light sometimes. Alex Steinherr is the same. Alex is 45 and is passionate about skincare, but I can't believe that even she is so flawless without filters and lighting.

She seems to be missing the point that authenticity and being genuine are so important on Instagram. People are sold lies all the time with filters and facetune/photoshop, the use of lighting, then wonder why they can't create the same looks themselves at home which then can damage their self esteem. By bigging up her skincare routine with serums and lotions and SPF but failing to mention she also makes her face look good with Botox she is feeding into these toxic appearance-driven lies which can make people feel like tit. Great move, especially in a pandemic. But obviously you can't say that as she will call you negative and pedantic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She reminds me of Ellen DeGeneres and her "be kind" while she was abusing and trashing everyone behind the curtains. So you can bully others Hayley but no one can tell you are wrong. By the way those photos still have filters and make up 🙄🙄 stop trying Hay!
Screenshot_20201111_131211.jpg
Screenshot_20201111_131233.jpg

She's now added this to the description under the Reel in question: (For transparency I’ve also had Botox to target a deeper line between my brows as a preventative measure before it gets too deep. The results aren’t yet fully visible from my appointment 10 days ago. Botox does not replace a good skincare regimen and cannot change the tone or quality of your skin.)

• Haha
She's now added this to the description under the Reel in question: (For transparency I’ve also had Botox to target a deeper line between my brows as a preventative measure before it gets too deep. The results aren’t yet fully visible from my appointment 10 days ago. Botox does not replace a good skincare regimen and cannot change the tone or quality of your skin.)
That's true, but filters and ring lights lie.

Surely she isnt stupid enough to think that we can't all see she is using abring light and some form of filter. It's pretty obvious she's had botox and some filler too!

I see she has removed the negative posts..further evidence that Instagram is not real life. All just curated bollocks. At least she admits using a ring light. When she posts with no make up and in ordinary light will be when we can truly see how good her skin actually is.