Hattie Gladwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha @Switchstreetz !

And no book update either. Booo!

Wonder how long it will last this time - it’s like a drug to them, so no longer than a week, I am sure.

ETA - the reason I mentioned book update earlier (yesterday) and today, Hattie, is because you tweeted out a few days ago that you “missed writing” and can you have any commissions please?

Well - if you miss writing that much, get off your velour tracksuited clad arse and write the book you have been paid a fifteen grand advance for, three years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It made me feel a bit tit when I saw those pictures actually. I've been having a really bad time recently with depression and general life etc. "Self care"(hate that term) has fallen to the bottom of my list of priorities. My hair currently looks pretty much exactly like her "heavily depressed" hair photo (minus the green) and whilst I know I don't look all sleek and shiny and glossy, I thought my hair looked alright?
Honestly I thought the 'before' hair was nicer than the 'after', anyone who has a natural wave to their hair is a lucky duck in my eyes. I'm so sorry you have to read that bs from a blue ticked account.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It made me feel a bit tit when I saw those pictures actually. I've been having a really bad time recently with depression and general life etc. "Self care"(hate that term) has fallen to the bottom of my list of priorities. My hair currently looks pretty much exactly like her "heavily depressed" hair photo (minus the green) and whilst I know I don't look all sleek and shiny and glossy, I thought my hair looked alright?
@Peeky_Mink don’t worry your hair does look alright as does hers in her green stage, if anything it looks like she’s forgotten to brush her hair at the back on the recovery photo I’ve seen the depressed v recovered quite a lot on Twitter so I’m guessing it’s her way of trying to get engagement it just doesn’t come across very well in my opinion given her heavily depressed look will more than likely be some people’s recovery look.

• Heart
Just call me Secret Agent TS 🕵️‍♀️ I had a suspicion she'd be going private again so infiltrated her Twitter. In her likes are tweets from people asking if she was also told to do yoga. As you might expect, there are a few articles about the benefits of yoga on The Breakdown. Are you in a fugue state dear heart or is this a case of Schrodinger's Hat?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just call me Secret Agent TS 🕵️‍♀️ I had a suspicion she'd be going private again so infiltrated her Twitter. In her likes are tweets from people asking if she was also told to do yoga. As you might expect, there are a few articles about the benefits of yoga on The Breakdown. Are you in a fugue state dear heart or is this a case of Schrodinger's Hat?
I’m suprised no one* picked up on the fact the list she gave yesterday is basically the contents of TBD.
*besides Tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The heavily depressed vs recovery pics reminded me of Jack Monroe and the nice lady doctor prescribing a red lipstick…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They're all at it. I think this means 'I don't like that I have a thread on Tattle'.

View attachment 700071
Ha! She tweets multiple times a day across several accounts. Good luck with that, duckie.

Perhaps, Hattie, a productive way of spending this “break” would be to submit an outline for the gripping life story and self help guide you have had a fifteen grand advance for. Instead of promoting orgasm lube and sweatshop onesies.

Oh - and, whilst you’re here, and taking a twitter break, could we have an update on the holiday freebies? After all, isnt that why they gifted the breaks to begin with? For some promotion and airtime in your social media feeds? Or will the reviews be popping out around the end of the summer holidays, as well as the end of any hope for decent weather? Your only currency is your 40k followers and their reach. A locked account and a SM break is hardly fair, now, is it?

I, for one, don’t care one jot about your personal stories featuring such delights as five stones weight gain due to post natal depression and lockdown, or lubing up my fanny with cbd products. I AM interested in nice, niche, UK based, independent holiday companies though. If only to avoid the gullible ones that would use my money to gift grifters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Good news - Hattie has remembered she has a PR company to run and has tweeted from that account for the first time in ages. Bad news, her account set up to run the CBD orgasm lube has fallen by the wayside.

Sad news - she is still using TheBreakdown to promote consumerism as an aide to supporting poor mental health recovery. Feeling sad? Slip into a cute monochrome outfit and pop your make up on, dear - I am sure it will help.

Attachments

• Wow
Sad news - she is still using TheBreakdown to promote consumerism as an aide to supporting poor mental health recovery. Feeling sad? Slip into a cute monochrome outfit and pop your make up on, dear - I am sure it will help.
So frustrating seeing stuff like that. The hypocrisy is incredible.

Can someone please explain to me why it's apparently okay to talk on Twitter/in articles etc about the people on Love Island, but it's not okay to chat about bloggers/influencers etc on Tattle?

Screenshot_20210812-095018~2.png

Screenshot_20210812-095223~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So frustrating seeing stuff like that. The hypocrisy is incredible.

Can someone please explain to me why it's apparently okay to talk on Twitter/in articles etc about the people on Love Island, but it's not okay to chat about bloggers/influencers etc on Tattle?

View attachment 709295
View attachment 709296
That’s a good point given the history of love island shouldn’t she be supporting them rather than highlighting nasty comments. Everyone sleeps differently,

We’d all be pi eyed pretty soon
Can almost hear the wail from Hattie's gaff as she reads my comment, but it's fine for her to get laid into LI's Priya for mentioning that she's a medical student (because several people have been asking what she does/she's going on dates and is naturally mentioning what she does). Ridiculous.

Can almost hear the wail from Hattie's gaff as she reads my comment, but it's fine for her to get laid into LI's Priya for mentioning that she's a medical student (because several people have been asking what she does/she's going on dates and is naturally mentioning what she does). Ridiculous.
I don’t watch love island but it is probably a bit of jealousy/insecurity that this woman is clearly intelligent and attractive and this is quite sad that she feels the need to comment like this. Love island contestant has obviously worked hard and got into medical school and has every right to be proud of that. That doesn’t mean that the rest of us who aren’t model material or in medical school are worthless, it just means we are different.

Another non-watcher of Love Island. It’s not for me.

I am not 100% but I think she has deactivated her main Twitter. Good on her for doing so, if she is struggling. It’s a bad place to be if you are.

Not sure how she will promote/reach without that 40k following though. Even Breakdown only has 10k odd. Still, any real step back from toxic environment is a good thing - even if it’s just temporary.

Now, Hattie, just block access here and you will be a lot happier.

Looks like she has deactivated it but I can't help feeling she's operating from the Monroe playbook and is whipping up a concern frenzy amongst her followers to return later and reap the attention. If she is genuinely struggling I wish her well.

Looks like she has deactivated it but I can't help feeling she's operating from the Monroe playbook and is whipping up a concern frenzy amongst her followers to return later and reap the attention. If she is genuinely struggling I wish her well.
Same. She’s got multiple other accounts so I’m sure she can still see everything.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.