Hattie Gladwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she keeps going private like we can't just check back in a few days. What's the issue?
Indeed - I can’t bear to fill my timeline with the constant doom and misery that she tweets so don’t follow anyway. She is just not that interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But she showed so much promise when she butted into Jack's thread! Hatttttie you have disappointed us all. Are you sure you wouldn't like a little chaos? It's only wafer thin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I keep forgetting about this thread? Soz Hats babe 🙈.
Has she done anything exciting or is she still trying to flog Reed diffusers to depressed people?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Smacks of something to hide, otherwise why would she give a tit if we're discussing/trying to work out why she's running an empire of Twitter accounts with about 52 followers each

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like she's just gone on private to witch about her mother in law 😂
I'm cringing here - who uses Twitter to air personal grievances like that (especially on a work account)? This is what private group chats are for!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Posting without comment. “Eye roll emoji”

Oh - and this one. Make your mind up!
She is a massive, massive twit. Fine to shill bullshit for other people’s mental health struggles but your own are just way more serious and affecting, huh, Hattie? Cuuuuuuuuuuuunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I lol'ed at her deep depression Vs recovery comparison pics. Not bothering with her hair for months was tangled and matted apparently yet in the depression photo her hair looks great, coloured a nice shade of green, not grown out. Doesn't look tangled and FAR from matted which would require some serious neglect and usually needs to be cut out which hers definitely hasn't been. Not saying she doesn't suffer from depression, but the bs and dramatics is just a bit OTT

Reactions: 15
She is but a spring chicken in this world, so I try to “be kind” but flogging tit off the back of “mental health, innit” and then dissing the flogging of tit for mental health is definitely stretching my patience.

Reactions: 17
She is but a spring chicken in this world, so I try to “be kind” but flogging tit off the back of “mental health, innit” and then dissing the flogging of tit for mental health is definitely stretching my patience.
And the worst it the overworked NHS worker dealing with the bullshit has probably researched mental health blogs and is trying to be helpful.

It’s ok though, at least Hattie is being paid to advertise velour onesies !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And the worst it the overworked NHS worker dealing with the bullshit has probably researched mental health blogs and is trying to be helpful.

It’s ok though, at least Hattie is being paid to advertise velour onesies !
I saw that too. I expect after she has dipped in here, we can expect a few days of the account being locked up.

Any news on the book, Hattie? Before you go private again?

Reactions: 7
I was going to say that - maybe the MH worker had looked at Breakdown magazine 🙄
And didn't HG have a list of music to listen to that 'helps'? I may be confusing her with Matt Haig who definitely did. I get them muddled up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was going to say that - maybe the MH worker had looked at Breakdown magazine 🙄
And didn't HG have a list of music to listen to that 'helps'? I may be confusing her with Matt Haig who definitely did. I get them muddled up.
they're peas in a pod, gladwell and haig. the solution to MH problems is whatever needs promoting that day, whether it's crappy books or CBD lube

• Haha
I thought 'do you have any favourite candles?' was one of the questions she was going to ask those randos she wanted to interview, right after 'what's your favourite flavour of crisp?'. The lack of self awareness is astounding.

• Haha
I lol'ed at her deep depression Vs recovery comparison pics. Not bothering with her hair for months was tangled and matted apparently yet in the depression photo her hair looks great, coloured a nice shade of green, not grown out. Doesn't look tangled and FAR from matted which would require some serious neglect and usually needs to be cut out which hers definitely hasn't been. Not saying she doesn't suffer from depression, but the bs and dramatics is just a bit OTT
It made me feel a bit tit when I saw those pictures actually. I've been having a really bad time recently with depression and general life etc. "Self care"(hate that term) has fallen to the bottom of my list of priorities. My hair currently looks pretty much exactly like her "heavily depressed" hair photo (minus the green) and whilst I know I don't look all sleek and shiny and glossy, I thought my hair looked alright?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It made me feel a bit tit when I saw those pictures actually. I've been having a really bad time recently with depression and general life etc. "Self care"(hate that term) has fallen to the bottom of my list of priorities. My hair currently looks pretty much exactly like her "heavily depressed" hair photo (minus the green) and whilst I know I don't look all sleek and shiny and glossy, I thought my hair looked alright?
Ignore her that comparison was ridiculous her hair looks fine in both. The only difference I could see aside from hair colour and straightening was that the "depression" photo was taken from a deliberately unflattering angle, not wearing makeup and unfiltered. And her looks deliberately/naturally wavy rather than tangled and matted

if she took the photos at the same angle, with no filters and with/without makeup on both then they'd be impossible to tell apart. Have attached an example of a more similar pic of the green hair period

Reminds me of MLM "before/after" photos for their scammy pyramid scheme products.
Screenshot_20210805-114526_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20210805-114215_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Basically though I'm sure your hair looks fine and I hope you have the support you need & feel better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.