Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree with you. The ones that do nothing for other females other than their wag clique and then complain when the world isn’t inclusive lol

Hi wag

I think people need to just chill out abit and just remember if something like freebies is given to people so cheaply, they will likely be taken away just as quickly. Noone’s life is perfect and I feel sorry for anyone trying to look a certain way everyday pretending it is

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I hope you realise the “why can’t women support other women” argument that people throw when others constructively criticise…. Is just a ruse to deflect accountability. I can never take anyone serious who responds to things like “the influencer culture is toxic” or, “it should be illegal not to declare editing” or “the kardashians should be transparent about surgery” with a “why you hating on other women” argument. sorry, it’s just exactly what our society/the patriarchy WANTS you to think so these practices can continue. It makes me laugh because how can someone be hating on other women by wanting clear distinction for our very young population of girls on what is real and what’s not so they don’t develop eating disorders? Lol

people here are more than aware of WHY brands use influencers and the advertising game, it’s just…. Not right, is it? Lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.