Hattie and Mallory Bourn #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back from a week in Dubai and they’re in a gifted stay somewhere. Honestly why do companies give free stays to these people? If anything it makes me want to go there less
That Cotswolds resort is gorgeous but way over-priced.

Reactions: 4
Mental to go on another holiday immediately after a holiday!

Reactions: 6
Football season ends in under a month.
Unless Derby fall into the play offs, in which case it could continue until the end of May.

Which would ruin Hattie’s summer holiday plans where she’ll a) take the kids out of school and b) claim it’s the first family holiday of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't tell who that is with Etta? Not her sister or her mum, do we think it's a nanny? No one else in the park or any other kids from what I can see

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I can't tell who that is with Etta? Not her sister or her mum, do we think it's a nanny? No one else in the park or any other kids from what I can see
I think she’s their step sister, their step dad’s daughter. She’s been in there family posts and stories over the last few years I’ve noticed.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So they go on a free weekend trip to that Cotswold house and hatties followers can have the *chance* to get a mid week break? What an awful deal that is, not even a weekend stay so no one with kids will be able to use it as I assume they’re fully booked through the half terms

Reactions: 7
Another cringe fest from Mallory, she needs to stop, it doesn’t make me want to find out where any of their clothes are from at all!

Reactions: 4
Another cringe fest from Mallory, she needs to stop, it doesn’t make me want to find out where any of their clothes are from at all!
I agree, she’s trying way too hard to match her sister, her style atm is just all over the place. She needs to try a different approach

Reactions: 6
The video where she tells Etta she is her best friend made me so sad for her two little boys. Aren’t they her best friends too??

Reactions: 11
The video where she tells Etta she is her best friend made me so sad for her two little boys. Aren’t they her best friends too??
I did think it was cute (although like you I felt sad for the boys) but also a bit fake? Like, “just one moment let me set up the camera to tell you you’re my best friend, so that you’ll say it back to me”

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t even try hide it that her daughter is her favourite child. You only have to take a quick scroll down her Instagram to see she’s her favourite. I feel for her two sons because it’s clear her daughter is number one in her eyes. Like others have said though it all comes across fake with how perfect the photos have to be it’s so unnatural and getting her daughter to say cute things on camera to get views it’s a typical fake influencer who doesn’t live in the moment that much and cares more about getting likes and views. I understand her daughter is the youngest so naturally the baby of the family gets doted on by everyone but if you’re going to have more than one child you have to treat them equally cause it’s wrong to have favour one child so much over the others.

Reactions: 5
Seven pictures of Etta today and not one of either boy. She could at least pretend to be interested in them

Reactions: 3
Mallory’s voice gets posher by the day. Yes hun, we get it; you married a rich man and you mix with lots of posh mummies at a posh private school

Reactions: 3