Hattie and Mallory Bourn #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These Mummy influencers give away so much information about themselves you can tell where they live so easily, the parks they'd go to, local coffee shops, photos in school uniforms etc.

And then they plaster their childrens names and faces online, another influencer who did a 360 on this did a post on tiktok recently about the decision to not share her childs face as she gets older as she doesn't want someone to know her childs name AND face and be able to say "hey Marie, I'm your Mummys friend" at a park etc. Only takes a split second when you're turned chatting to a friend on a bench for a child to be snatched or even worse SA'd or hurt!!

Hattie gives away too much, showing the football clubs they go to etc. I really think she should take a step back from plastering so much of her day to day online. Protect your babies, you'll still make money without showing every little thing you're doing....

Reactions: 18
I wonder if Hattie puts the money she earns from her childrens image aside for them for when they grow up, guessing not. She seems very dim when it comes to child safety online, or perhaps she just chooses to be naive in return for the cash.

Reactions: 8
I think Mallory needs to invest in a good multivitamin or probiotic for herself and her kids at this rate.. talk about always sick 🙄

Reactions: 4
What’s up with Mallory now? Not sure I can really judge, I swear I’m ill every other week 🙈 young kids are so bloody germy 😷 why there is no way on earth I’d have a 3rd and have another 5 years of constant illness!

Reactions: 3
What’s up with Mallory now? Not sure I can really judge, I swear I’m ill every other week 🙈 young kids are so bloody germy 😷 why there is no way on earth I’d have a 3rd and have another 5 years of constant illness!
Our house is constantly full of germs but honestly, she’s always wiped out and housebound 🙄

Reactions: 2
Mallory always strikes me as somebody who can't handle life.. if that makes any sense?

I know she's a grown woman but she doesn't seem to have an ounce of independence about her. Correct me if I'm being harsh but she's just a wet wipe in my eyes. Has very little about her

Reactions: 15
Mallory always strikes me as somebody who can't handle life.. if that makes any sense?

I know she's a grown woman but she doesn't seem to have an ounce of independence about her. Correct me if I'm being harsh but she's just a wet wipe in my eyes. Has very little about her
I agree. I remember when she was pregnant with Hayden someone commented on her stories or photos that she was lucky to have so much money to buy nice baby stuff and then she did a story of her sobbing about how someone had been ‘mean’ to her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'On his own' doesn't sound too good. I hope they mean his grandparents took him or a friends parent. Even so, why wouldn't Hattie go support her son if she could get the childcare.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
'On his own' doesn't sound too good. I hope they mean his grandparents took him or a friends parent. Even so, why wouldn't Hattie go support her son if she could get the childcare.
I would imagine he means with the team on the bus etc. things might have changed but my brother was in an academy years ago and only 1 person could go with the child on the coach so maybe she didn’t have anyone to have the other 2. On his own did make me laugh though imagining little Otis on the train making his way to Liverpool for the day

Reactions: 8
If you glanced at Hattie’s insta you could be mistaken she only has a daughter. Etta literally on the cover of 13 out of her 15 grid posts
Say you have a favourite without saying you have a favourite

Reactions: 5
If you glanced at Hattie’s insta you could be mistaken she only has a daughter. Etta literally on the cover of 13 out of her 15 grid posts
She should take notes from Mallory, she’s just as annoying but I couldn’t tell you who her favourite is out of her three.

Reactions: 6