Hattie and Mallory Bourn #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought this. She uploads some lovely photos of the boys or all three of them but mainly always goes for golden child to be the first pic

Reactions: 3
Hattie says “My tips for travelling alone with kids are…”

Basically- leave the earner at home and just travel on their cards.

Oh and be sure to go to a high end resort, along with loads of other WAGS where you clearly will pay a premium as everything will be table / poolside / room service constantly.
so you never actually have to struggle with three kids round anywhere…

Probably not in picture - other friends / childcare providers.

Reactions: 14
I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again, Hattie is the earner in their marriage. Maybe Korey initially but she is on crazy good money influencing.

Reactions: 7
My gorgeous babies….best put two pics of the boys there and the rest of number one. Why not have a pic of all three children as a first pic. Instead it’s always Hattie with her girl or just Etta

Reactions: 5
can't believe Marley is taller than Otis!! He looks older now, I checked and Otis is 8 and Marley is 6!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again, Hattie is the earner in their marriage. Maybe Korey initially but she is on crazy good money influencing.
Well, given she’ll have lived off him for a solid 15-20 years it’s balanced if she now earns some coin for the next 5-10.

Reactions: 4
Hattie probably does earn loads now but she’d never have got the following she has now if she wasn’t rich in the first place. She already had nice clothes, make up, hair done regularly, holidays etc so people wanted to follow her.

If she was going on £9.50 Sun newspaper holidays, wearing a pair of jeans she got for £1 in a charity shop and did her hair herself with sun in she wouldn’t have got that following

Reactions: 8
Well, given she’ll have lived off him for a solid 15-20 years it’s balanced if she now earns some coin for the next 5-10.
Of course; her being a WAG was her only relevance starting out. Just pointing out that his salary today doesn’t bring in as much as I’ve heard she is earning from her bigger partnerships now.

Reactions: 1
She has M&S and Very weekly ads aswell as her collection. Astrid and miyu regularly and used to have regular H&M ads too. That is probably earning a hefty amount

Could she be pregnant? Obviously she still looks amazing but just for her there seems to be a tiny bit of extra weight on her tummy. Mind you I can’t think she’d want another baby now she has her favourite child a girl

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Could she be pregnant? Obviously she still looks amazing but just for her there seems to be a tiny bit of extra weight on her tummy. Mind you I can’t think she’d want another baby now she has her favourite child a girl
Tbh I went back and checked that too!

I remember someone posted on one of her pics before she was pregnant with Etta asking if she was because of her belly looking like that and she went on a massive rant on her story saying her body had obviously changed since having kids and it’s rude for people to assume.

If she is though I could imagine Mallory then wanting another. I know three girls that are sisters, they have three kids each and every time one of them was pregnant the other two then was

Reactions: 5
I remember someone posted on one of her pics before she was pregnant with Etta asking if she was because of her belly looking like that and she went on a massive rant on her story saying her body had obviously changed since having kids and it’s rude for people to assume.

If she is though I could imagine Mallory then wanting another. I know three girls that are sisters, they have three kids each and every time one of them was pregnant the other two then was
I don't think M would. She openly admits she's struggled going fron 2 to 3 and she doesn't have easy pregnancies.

Back from a week in Dubai and they’re in a gifted stay somewhere. Honestly why do companies give free stays to these people? If anything it makes me want to go there less

Reactions: 16