Hattie and Mallory Bourn #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Epic, the whole tribe went to a relatively nice place to eat and ran riot….. when will insta folk learn, just go to a bloody wacky warehouse and let us kid free folk (whther that’s just out without the kids or have none) enjoy a meal in peace! That’s what normal noninsta people do. I haven’t seen certain mates outside a soft play for years, we even know which ones have decent coffee by now 😂 I mean, Blythe appears to have lovely manners give her her due, but the lads…..

Reactions: 6
My son was a nightmare for running around when he was little and so I only took him to soft play places/child friendly places for years

Reactions: 1
I think most kids are buggers for dashing about but it’s what kids do. I hate doing the whole soft play thing, even parents do, but you do what you’ve got to do don’t you, and save the nice bits for later, get them used to sitting and eating in pub chains and then do anything ‘proper’. I hate the fact that everything has to be family friendly, or even if not, just accept kids now because if not, it’s social media hell. I mean, I love kids, but I’ve got no aversion to saying some places just aren’t for them.
And This place and the menu does not look a kid place…. Can’t imagine going for bottomless and them all rocking up…..Sure that if they wanted to do this place, they could get a sitter, or Korey have the kids for a bit.
Hattie will be upgrading the car soon to run Mallory about too. Coz she can’t ever learn to get herself about like

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else picked up on how she talks about Marley? She talks about him so negatively compared to the other two. It’s sad.

Reactions: 2
I think most kids are buggers for dashing about but it’s what kids do. I hate doing the whole soft play thing, even parents do, but you do what you’ve got to do don’t you, and save the nice bits for later, get them used to sitting and eating in pub chains and then do anything ‘proper’. I hate the fact that everything has to be family friendly, or even if not, just accept kids now because if not, it’s social media hell. I mean, I love kids, but I’ve got no aversion to saying some places just aren’t for them.
And This place and the menu does not look a kid place…. Can’t imagine going for bottomless and them all rocking up…..Sure that if they wanted to do this place, they could get a sitter, or Korey have the kids for a bit.
Hattie will be upgrading the car soon to run Mallory about too. Coz she can’t ever learn to get herself about like
I've actually been to the place they took the kids, with kids! It's a very kids friendly menu (well suits everyone!) but my kids didn't run riot!

The photos Hattie posted today don’t look natural at all. How sad that she’s even posing for the photos with her baby and can’t sit naturally 🙄

Does this woman do anything apart from cart her kids from coffee shop to coffee shop and brunch to brunch she needs a job korey needs to stop letting her spend his money on coffee and flowers on toast

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Coffee shop and eating out every day. She must spend a fortune every week. Also I’m sure she never posted as many photos with the boys when they was Ettas age as she does with her. It’s all I see, half the time the kids never got a coat on either when outside and it’s still freezing. I know kids can moan and not want to wear one but you know it’s just for a photo opportunity with her 🙄 it must drive the kids mad with all the photos as well, I don’t take half as many pics of my two and they get fed up with them

Reactions: 5
Wow so weird seeing these two on here! I heard about them through people close to Mum (and significantly younger husband). Both work in a Mortuary and she was apparently the heir to a decent fortune, so I wasn't surprised to be told they were "absolutely gorgeous influencers with their own business and following, married to famous sportsmen".

Six degrees of separation and all that.

Reactions: 2
Wow so weird seeing these two on here! I heard about them through people close to Mum (and significantly younger husband). Both work in a Mortuary and she was apparently the heir to a decent fortune, so I wasn't surprised to be told they were "absolutely gorgeous influencers with their own business and following, married to famous sportsmen".

Six degrees of separation and all that.
Are you from their original home town?

I am, and work same place as their Dad… don’t know a lot about them though
What’s he like?
Coffee shop and eating out every day. She must spend a fortune every week. Also I’m sure she never posted as many photos with the boys when they was Ettas age as she does with her. It’s all I see, half the time the kids never got a coat on either when outside and it’s still freezing. I know kids can moan and not want to wear one but you know it’s just for a photo opportunity with her 🙄 it must drive the kids mad with all the photos as well, I don’t take half as many pics of my two and they get fed up with them
I had a look at her feed the other day and there’s sooooo many photos of just her with Etta. I couldn’t see one with her and one of the boys on their own. Even when she posted the boys she mainly posted both of them in the photo together. Favouritism indeed

Reactions: 1
Both Mum and her husband are incredibly kind and down to earth people and they very much dote on family, especially the grandkids as you would expect any grandparent. I think the type of work they do very much instils that in them though. It's not pleasant.

Mallory honestly uses her bump as an accessory, never seen a woman so incessantly touching her belly

Reactions: 10
Someone really needs to tell Hattie to stop doing the side eye smile. It does not look good

Reactions: 5
Did you see Mallory's stories of her wardrobe? Fair dos for donating stuff but bloody hell nobody needs that much clothes!! I'd be embarrassed posting that

Reactions: 10
Did you see Mallory's stories of her wardrobe? Fair dos for donating stuff but bloody hell nobody needs that much clothes!! I'd be embarrassed posting that
legit ridiculous. More clothes to give to charity than I’ve owned in the past decade - and I’m only 16 and done a lot of growing (and shrinking 😂) so I’ve had many wardrobes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.