Hattie and Mallory Bourn #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hattie is a classic narcissist. There’s no denying she loves her children- they are her children afterall so you would hope so! But she exploits them to try and make herself look better. Abit like look at me might not have an education or worked hard in my life but I’ve popped out these 3 cuties and worked hard to bag a footballer. Korey is a mug. Anyone and I mean anyone could have done any of the advertisement work she used to get. What really grates on me is when she goes on a night out with her friends she will use that look to promote something she is then paid for! Her adverts aren’t adverts she doesn’t do anything! She puts make up on everyday and takes a picture of her look- that’s not a job ffs! It’s just facts. When is someone gonna call her out! And her snooty/snobby looks are Karen on speed dial!
Can I just finish by saying your child does not need surgery for an infected insect bite- she needs to stop the lies and attention seeking! Worse case scenario a little incision to drain the infection is all that is needed- possibly some numbing gel used! No anaesthesia required or surgery.
Lauren pack, Jennifer Weimann and Hattie bourn have to be the thickest people to ever use the word ‘influencer’. As you can tell I find these women and their behaviour disgusting. They encourage their chavvy followers to buy products that their husbands have bought for them. They are all clones of each other and rumour where I used to live in Bristol I have been told is one of them must know or have an idea their husband is cheating on them when he spends time away for football. Apparently they don’t spend every night together.
Apparently she must know so just tolerates it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I have to admit I do find it laughable when WAGs that haven’t worked a day in their life put their braggy posts on Instagram, such as Hattie with her Pilates personal training session last week. Yep, we get it, you married a footballer, had a child at a very young age and life a luxury lifestyle

Reactions: 6
Hattie is a classic narcissist. There’s no denying she loves her children- they are her children afterall so you would hope so! But she exploits them to try and make herself look better. Abit like look at me might not have an education or worked hard in my life but I’ve popped out these 3 cuties and worked hard to bag a footballer. Korey is a mug. Anyone and I mean anyone could have done any of the advertisement work she used to get. What really grates on me is when she goes on a night out with her friends she will use that look to promote something she is then paid for! Her adverts aren’t adverts she doesn’t do anything! She puts make up on everyday and takes a picture of her look- that’s not a job ffs! It’s just facts. When is someone gonna call her out! And her snooty/snobby looks are Karen on speed dial!
Can I just finish by saying your child does not need surgery for an infected insect bite- she needs to stop the lies and attention seeking! Worse case scenario a little incision to drain the infection is all that is needed- possibly some numbing gel used! No anaesthesia required or surgery.
Lauren pack, Jennifer Weimann and Hattie bourn have to be the thickest people to ever use the word ‘influencer’. As you can tell I find these women and their behaviour disgusting. They encourage their chavvy followers to buy products that their husbands have bought for them. They are all clones of each other and rumour where I used to live in Bristol I have been told is one of them must know or have an idea their husband is cheating on them when he spends time away for football. Apparently they don’t spend every night together.
Apparently she must know so just tolerates it!
Whose husband?

I visited recently and someone told me this that knew a sister of the wife?
---

I heard Aden Flint got roasted for cheating on the sister but the other sister gets cheated on all the time and her husband is a complete act!
---

This is just Bristol gossip but apparently Aden’s friends all deserted him after he cheated on the sister but apparently he has held his tongue because his ex friend group were cheating a lot on their partners but he didn’t spill the deets just moved away from them all. Not sure but this is the thing Bristol is my hometown and when I go back I notice everything is getting bigger and busier but when football is mentioned everyone gossips about shenans because there is city and rovers and there isn’t really celebrities in this city so people slate and mock the football sides and the footballers! I have no interest in either but it is funny what you hear when you go out drinking

Last edited:
I heard Aden Flint got roasted for cheating on the sister but the other sister gets cheated on all the time and her husband is a complete act!
Lauren’s husband gets a lot of very positive press and comments on the local fb groups / people in person. Very approachable and happy to talk. Doesn’t mean he might not be dipping his wick elsewhere (and now he’s playing for Portsmouth, he’ll be there a night or two a week maybe) but he seems a sound chap

I think the sister works in a hairdressers so you can only imagine the amount of gossiping that goes on! I’ll say no more!

Can’t stand when people post that their child is in hospital. Can they not have any private time 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Is she actually concerned about her child being in hospital or is it just another excuse to show off?????
did you see Etta parading around with hattie’s handbag the other day?
Is this behaviour even normal??

Reactions: 6
Is she actually concerned about her child being in hospital or is it just another excuse to show off?????
did you see Etta parading around with hattie’s handbag the other day?
Is this behaviour even normal??
The hospital thing is a bit grim, I hate people posting poorly kids on any social media. I’m so glad my parents didn’t get the old 35mm film out for me being poorly…..
Can’t say I’d be fussed about the handbag though, what kid doesn’t love a bag! I’ve got one of my mates kids on a video in my heels with a handbag ‘going out…..’

Reactions: 9
She posted about Korey seeing the kids before work… is his sole job a footballer or does he have another job 🤔
She’s never mentioned another job. I’m guessing he was off training or to play a match this evening maybe? I’m not very clued up on football

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She’s never mentioned another job. I’m guessing he was off training or to play a match this evening maybe? I’m not very clued up on football
he had a match this evening. He plays for derby county. They had a home match.

Reactions: 3
Ah, that must have been the work Hattie was referring to.
That is his job so I would guess so 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
The hospital thing is a bit grim, I hate people posting poorly kids on any social media. I’m so glad my parents didn’t get the old 35mm film out for me being poorly…..
Can’t say I’d be fussed about the handbag though, what kid doesn’t love a bag! I’ve got one of my mates kids on a video in my heels with a handbag ‘going out…..’
The handbag thing was cute, isn’t that a typical little girl thing to do

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.