Hattie and Mallory Bourn #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not so cute when it’s an ad for the bag
It was probably just a cute shot, I’m a proper cynic, and I hate that she NEVER clearly tags her ads, but Etta probably jsut picked it up and she threw it in as it was typical little girl stuff and she had probably emptied it out about twenty times too. I don’t normally find Etta cute but it was quite sweet.
The rest of the shots are tit to be fair too, I never would have guessed it was a posed ad without the text so it probably made it decent.

Reactions: 1
It was probably just a cute shot, I’m a proper cynic, and I hate that she NEVER clearly tags her ads, but Etta probably jsut picked it up and she threw it in as it was typical little girl stuff and she had probably emptied it out about twenty times too. I don’t normally find Etta cute but it was quite sweet.
The rest of the shots are tit to be fair too, I never would have guessed it was a posed ad without the text so it probably made it decent.
Maybe it was a candid shot but I don’t like the marketing of children to sell stutt

Reactions: 5
I was a health practitioner for years- parents using the word operation for something like an insect bite really grate on me! If Hattie knew anything she would know the most important thing is the IV AB’s to stop spread of infection and the risk of sepsis. She is talking out her ass sorry and this is from someone who really cared about their job in healthcare

Reactions: 3
I was a health practitioner for years- parents using the word operation for something like an insect bite really grate on me! If Hattie knew anything she would know the most important thing is the IV AB’s to stop spread of infection and the risk of sepsis. She is talking out her ass sorry and this is from someone who really cared about their job in healthcare
What was wrong with her son?

Maybe it was a candid shot but I don’t like the marketing of children to sell stutt
That’s fair enough, I don’t like it either tbh, I hated the ads Mallory did with Blythe, but I think sometimes things just fit serendipitously. Had she been doing loads of shots or filming maybe, but I think sometimes it will just happen.

Reactions: 2
Chris Brown- arrested numerous times for violence against women, chosen v-day concert for Lauren, Hattie and their hubbies. If this doesn’t speak volumes about the type of people they are I really don’t know what will! Vulgar all of them

Reactions: 8
Chris Brown- arrested numerous times for violence against women, chosen v-day concert for Lauren, Hattie and their hubbies. If this doesn’t speak volumes about the type of people they are I really don’t know what will! Vulgar all of them
I thought the same. Hattie couldn’t go so last seen begging for tickets for Sunday.

Ew, disgusting.

I would be absolutely mortified having 460k people I know I want to see Chris Brown, let alone post it out to everyone myself. She's so cringe and basic.

Reactions: 6
There was a review in the guardian re this concert and how one part he invited girl on stage and grinded on top of her while she was surrounded by his partly aggressive dancers-
also stating all the men should be getting p***y on v day. Just wow.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Can I also add- so according to Hattie her child has just had an operation and she wanted sympathy but now he’s home her focus is getting sympathy tickets to see Chris Brown on Sunday? When are people going to wake up and see this group for the morons they are. If that was my kid I would want to be with them considering they’ve just been put under and not preoccupied about seeing a convicted woman beater oml 🙄 having money and giving your kids everything doesn’t equal good parenting

Reactions: 6
Hatton can be quite hit or miss. It was quiet the other day when we wnt too.
Drives me mad. I love it, but it's always rammed when I go - usually because it's school holidays or the weekend.
I usually give up and head to the Hatton Arms for alcoholic refreshment 😂

Why is that kid stood on the counter of a cafe?? These people are so entitled! I’d go mad if I was a paying customer and witnessed that.

Reactions: 8
Why is that kid stood on the counter of a cafe?? These people are so entitled! I’d go mad if I was a paying customer and witnessed that.
And you just know that, if another customer had said anything about it, she would be on Instagram stories upset because someone had been ‘mean’ to her

Reactions: 4
I was so tempted to comment on that, then I thought what’s the point. I’d just get deleted blocked and I wouldn’t be able to watch the tit show…… it wouldn’t stop anything

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.