Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Lauren Pack 🙄 the audacity of this woman! Encouraging people to spend money on expensive iconic stuff! You don’t work! You live off your husbands money! Well done you get gifted free stuff! ‘I imagine everyone already had this iconic strobe product’- no because a lot of us work and we are still skint you idiot!
Why on earth would anyone spend money on stuff to look like we haven’t washed our face for a week. Am I the only one that gets infuriated by the stupidness of this person?!
I’m from Bristol but don’t live there anymore and it makes me so sad that it is full with such shallow peoples like her! Embarrassing

Reactions: 2
I found it, definitely not what I thought it would look like from the outside so I scrolled past it several times hahah

Reactions: 5
Has the house post gone now? I can’t find it anywhere - even doing the filter searches :(

Hattie is the most calculated/ stingy influencer.. always using gifted stuff to dress her kids up at Halloween/ Xmas etc..she tagged American vintage in something she ‘bought’ one of the lower cost items which I’m sure she returned under a different name after posting herself in it and tagging them…and now whoopsey what a surprise they’ve collabed with her including a £460 coat? Honestly I’m really starting to detest this woman

Half her following is fake, bots bought by her footballer husband and because of that she gets given free everything, she is literally a walking advertisement! She doesn’t pay for anything. I don’t know there is something really off about that whole family, like wouldn’t be surprised if Korey is getting it elsewhere, everything is too put on it’s like they’re not being genuine with each other. How can they be she plays their lives out on camera. Every.single. Day she thinks she’s Kim kardashian and I’m afraid to tell her she isn’t!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hattie is the most calculated/ stingy influencer.. always using gifted stuff to dress her kids up at Halloween/ Xmas etc..she tagged American vintage in something she ‘bought’ one of the lower cost items which I’m sure she returned under a different name after posting herself in it and tagging them…and now whoopsey what a surprise they’ve collabed with her including a £460 coat? Honestly I’m really starting to detest this woman

Half her following is fake, bots bought by her footballer husband and because of that she gets given free everything, she is literally a walking advertisement! She doesn’t pay for anything. I don’t know there is something really off about that whole family, like wouldn’t be surprised if Korey is getting it elsewhere, everything is too put on it’s like they’re not being genuine with each other. How can they be she plays their lives out on camera. Every.single. Day she thinks she’s Kim kardashian and I’m afraid to tell her she isn’t!
Yeah they both seem extremely false to me. Everything is far too stepford wife for my liking. I don't believe this is their reality at all. They may have money but I think every else is false.

Reactions: 10
Let’s face it, neither sister would be with their husbands if said husbands were postmen or worked in Tesco’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know why Mallory is/was in hospital? Think I missed the original stories just saw when she said she was discharging herself

Does anyone know why Mallory is/was in hospital? Think I missed the original stories just saw when she said she was discharging herself
She said she had pain in her side but they hadn’t got to the bottom of it and that it was possibly a kidney infection

I think she was incredibly stupid to discharge herself

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.