Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they're moving to the area where Korey is now going to be playing football their new house must be mansion-sized as houses are pretty low priced there!

If they're moving to the area where Korey is now going to be playing football their new house must be mansion-sized as houses are pretty low priced there!
Not sure where they have gone. Pretty sure the removal company were Worcestershire based but maybe wrong.

Reactions: 1
I've just done a bit of digging and I'm getting the impression that they've moved back to the area where Hattie grew up. Might be totally wrong though!

They’ve moved to Coventry, as I said the removals uploaded a pic which showed everything in the sold sign- the estate agents and house, everything but obvs I would not say. The site had a guide price of £1 million and two hundred and fifty thousand quid!

So I imagine if anything they may have paid over that!

I have to say Hattie’s daughter is so cute, such a happy little girl

I think she looks just like the younger boy, not the oldest

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is it a 6 bedroom bit of a fixer upper?
No it’s 5 bed and newly renovated

Found it! It’s nice enough but it’s very close to other houses and also I hope they are planning on putting a fence or wall up on that roof terrace!

They’ve moved to Coventry, as I said the removals uploaded a pic which showed everything in the sold sign- the estate agents and house, everything but obvs I would not say. The site had a guide price of £1 million and two hundred and fifty thousand quid!

So I imagine if anything they may have paid over that!

I have to say Hattie’s daughter is so cute, such a happy little girl

I think she looks just like the younger boy, not the oldest
Which estate agents?

Reactions: 2
No it’s 5 bed and newly renovated

Found it! It’s nice enough but it’s very close to other houses and also I hope they are planning on putting a fence or wall up on that roof terrace!
Thought the exact same.. would endlessly worry about forgetting to lock that

I thought I found it but now I realised I must be wrong as the one I’m looking at has no roof terrace 😂 someone help me out

I thought I found it but now I realised I must be wrong as the one I’m looking at has no roof terrace 😂 someone help me out
Yeah I think I've been looking at the same amazing place that doesn't seem to have a roof terrace 🧐 wish I could live there

If you look at houses within 5 miles of the area, and tick the box saying SSTC, then look for ones of guide price of 1,250,000. It will say SSTC or under offer on that listing

Reactions: 5
If you look at houses within 5 miles of the area, and tick the box saying SSTC, then look for ones of guide price of 1,250,000. It will say SSTC or under offer on that listing
Thanks! There's a few things I'd change but it's lovely and I'm very jealous

That roof terrace is terrifying though, I wouldn't trust myself or my partner to keep the door locked

I know the area quite well… it’s definitely one of the cheaper places to buy in that area. The nicer areas are slightly more into Solihull or down towards Kenilworth. There’s no way you would get a house that big for £1.25m in lots of the places nearby!

Reactions: 4
I know the area quite well… it’s definitely one of the cheaper places to buy in that area. The nicer areas are slightly more into Solihull or down towards Kenilworth. There’s no way you would get a house that big for £1.25m in lots of the places nearby!
This isn't true. The area they have bought in is extremely expensive

This isn't true. The area they have bought in is extremely expensive
I know the area very well… it’s one of the cheapest places to buy in the area. Knowle, Dorridge, Henley, Kenilworth, Lapworth, Meriden, Hampton in Arden etc are all a lot more expensive and nearby. Most footballers in the area tend to live in Dorridge/Hampton in Arden/Catherine de Barnes.

Reactions: 3
I live 20-30 mins away and I would say the area is very expensive for Coventry but more reasonable compared to other areas near by. My area is more expensive but I live more towards the Cotswolds for example. Still not a cheap area though. Maybe cheap compared to London standards but where isn't 🤣

I’m wondering if the house has been taken down cause I can’t find it but maybe it’s a me problem 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.