Has anyone met/know any influencers in real life?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A normal person! Genuinely really nice. She definitely doesn't have the business acumen her boyfriend does but she's easy to work with and that's all that matters to me.
That’s good to hear, I’ve never got the impression she was nasty or anything so nice to know :)

Reactions: 4
Met cleaning with Mario twice, once with Derek and once on his own. 1st time not very approachable at the train station (on his own) and 2nd time in Home Bargains with Derek, he was very friendly and had a lot of time to chat to people

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've met an American influencer on a Christmas party with a bunch of other expats. She came with a friend but was on her phone the whole time while everyone was trying to mingle. She left pretty much right after she finished her dinner while the rest stayed for hours after.
It was very surprising because on camera she seems really extroverted and bubbly.

Reactions: 2
Met cleaning with Mario twice, once with Derek and once on his own. 1st time not very approachable at the train station (on his own) and 2nd time in Home Bargains with Derek, he was very friendly and had a lot of time to chat to people
Ahh.... that's good to know as I like Mario. 😊

Reactions: 3
A normal person! Genuinely really nice. She definitely doesn't have the business acumen her boyfriend does but she's easy to work with and that's all that matters to me.
Is she is a lazy cow in real life? I would hate to work for her.. making her all that money whilst she sits in her mansion all day watching Harry Potter! Although I suppose at least she is nice.. I agree with above poster, she does seem nice. Nice but dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t wait till she’s put her account public again and you can witness the full on #hoelife 😂😂😂😂
I used to love following her, car crash viewing!

Embarrassing to say before I knew much about her I used to be impressed with her lifestyle... have read since though that it’s all fake anyway!

I saw brummymummy in Disneyland Paris 2 years ago at Christmas, I held the door open for her before I recognised her, she walked straight past with an air of importance a bit snappy, we then coincidentally ended up sitting directly behind her for Mickey and the magician, her kids were lovely but she just about ignored them, we saw her in a restaurant the following day (I forget which) and she spent the whole time on her phone, her husband seemed attentive to the kids though, someone had to be, I then watched her Disney vlogs when they were up when we got home and it’s when I began to see the light between what they portray and what they’re actually like, I was a huge fan of her, thought she was funny and approachable, irl she’s cold distant and rude. Just my 2 pennies

There’s also one called sammy bird who’s from Lincoln, I saw her in b and m, she was playing with her little one Harry being a bit silly, I went from thinking she’s from the local area and having a passing interest to really liking her, she’s just had another baby and I wish her all the best.

Reactions: 16
I saw Sarah Ingham out shopping once I think she was with her nan (?) as she was pushing her round in a wheelchair. She was pregnant at the time and she didn’t have the kids or Chris with her. I didn’t go up to her but I felt sorry for her for some reason, she looked really sad. Not like upset like she had been crying just like generally down in the dumps.

About 3 years ago brought some maternity clothes from Facebook from Lucy Carter. I didn’t follow her or know who she was then and when I collected the clothes she told me some of them were gifted to her and she never wore them 😂
Didn’t make sense to me till I realised she was quite big on Instagram!

I’ve met Joe Wicks a few times - me and my friend have followed him since he just did recipes and no one really knew who he was. To be fair he was absolutely lovely and had so much time for us.

Vicky Thornton Norris, Ellie Polly and Gillian Truita love near me too and often see them in the supermarket etc.

Reactions: 4
Reading these has reminded me I’ve met Joel from DVG. He was really open and approachable.

I met Ugly Face of Beauty (horrible, rude, spoiled) and LLYMLRS twice (anyone remember her)? First time I met Lily she was tiny, then I came across her a few years later and she had put on so much weight that I didn't recognise her at first. :/

I met Ugly Face of Beauty (horrible, rude, spoiled) and LLYMLRS twice (anyone remember her)? First time I met Lily she was tiny, then I came across her a few years later and she had put on so much weight that I didn't recognise her at first. :/
Love Lily Melrose! She’s been quite poorly so put weight on due to that :-(

Reactions: 1
I met MOD. She was polite enough but she seemed more interested in telling us where her kids were in the place I saw her in. Just felt abit strange.

Today I saw molly mae and tommy in the Trafford centre. They’re both as stunning as they are on insta and seemed to be lovely to the staff 🥳

Reactions: 9
There’s also one called sammy bird who’s from Lincoln, I saw her in b and m, she was playing with her little one Harry being a bit silly, I went from thinking she’s from the local area and having a passing interest to really liking her, she’s just had another baby and I wish her all the best.
You must be from my neck of the woods then. Although I don’t know who this influencer is- would be interested to look at her profile!

My sister was in Laura Whitmore’s class in college and is still in touch with her now. Laura get such a bad rep in the Daily Mail but my sister said she is very decent and genuine. Has a very busy life (obv) but would always make an effort to meet up

Reactions: 6